EVENT: Project Fashion!

Comments

• avaweiss
    avaweiss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This is my entry. It's how I want to dress in the game. Hope others like it too. 305996-bigthumbnail.jpg
    The clutch purse I added at a later date. I turned this into a neat little screensaver too.
  • Gociaczek - Dreamweaver
    Gociaczek - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Anyone know when will be revaled results of this contest? b:thanks
  • Aliceaelin - Sanctuary
    Aliceaelin - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We will be looking over these for the next week and we will pick the winners as soon as possible!

Thanks,

FrankieRaye

This contest has so many entries that the judges need time. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AliceAelin.deviantart.com
  • AeonicMist - Sanctuary
    AeonicMist - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow so many good entries. Good job all who posted o_o

I guess I will only post 2 of the ones I submitted ^^ I didn't have the resources to Fully perFect it, but I still did my best ^_^

this one I made up while listening to beyonce~Diva >->" lol it was fun to make.
    Diva Bikini
    e0h9ix.jpg

This one is my other favorite. Something simple, yet elegant.
    lw4mf.jpg

good luck all<3
  • KaosKitten - Dreamweaver
    KaosKitten - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2010

That is so wrong......

I just don't understand why someone would rip off someone's art like that. It's one thing to be inspired by something, another thing completely to remove copyright and put your name on someone else's design.....

You really should be ashamed of yourself.

I pray the Gm's/Dev's whoever see things like that before coming up with their winners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you to Forsakenx for my lovely signature ♥

KaosKitten - Veno
    ElvenEyes - Archer
    Des_Tai - Cleric
    _Kassiopeia_ - Blademaster

The armor is full of **** I'm afraid, the trick is to make it shine so brilliantly that no one notices.

Keep life simple and go where the day takes you.
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That is so wrong......

I just don't understand why someone would rip off someone's art like that. It's one thing to be inspired by something, another thing completely to remove copyright and put your name on someone else's design.....

You really should be ashamed of yourself.

I pray the Gm's/Dev's whoever see things like that before coming up with their winners.

I completely agree too... and unfortunately I am sure this wasn't the first time someone tried to submit something to this contest they didn't create. I hope the devs/GMs catch it before putting out the finalists.
  • Roxiann - Heavens Tear
    Roxiann - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I completely agree too... and unfortunately I am sure this wasn't the first time someone tried to submit something to this contest they didn't create. I hope the devs/GMs catch it before putting out the finalists.

There are probably a lot of entries that include someone elses stolen work. I'm sure they will be caught even if they are a finalist, and be disqualified from the event.

I'm hoping this will be a lesson that even though you think your being sneaky and will get away with it, chances are someone else has seen it too and you will get caught. I do want those prizes, but I would rather lose then win with someone elses work....
    Lvl 7x Cleric
    Lvl 3x Veno
    Lvl 3X Archer

Its just a game ^^
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Out of all the pics I saw this was by far my favorite of the girl outfits. I actually hope it wins...even though I entered stuff too lol. b:surrender (kyna has some seriously awesome skills lol)

FashDesign3Completecopy.jpg

for the guy stuff I was kinda disappointed...there wasn't really anything that great at least from what I thought but I thought this 1 was pretty good. (although the wings don't make much sense...I mean when a tide born or winged elf flies where are the wings on the outfit gonna go?)

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6091/fallengodset.png

Well since I said all that I'll show my designs...they aren't great by any means but I tried.

each girl outfit includes a head piece, dress sleeves, and shoes. The guy outfit includes a head piece, top, pants, and shoes. (even though the shoes are poorly done lol)
    strapy11.jpg
    These 2 are a masquerade set. I thought a theme for both genders might be a good thing

masque15.jpg
  • Lauri - Heavens Tear
    Lauri - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010

for the guy stuff I was kinda disappointed...there wasn't really anything that great at least from what I thought but I thought this 1 was pretty good. (although the wings don't make much sense...I mean when a tide born or winged elf flies where are the wings on the outfit gonna go?)

the wings belong to the headgear xD
    so you can wear the fash without them, its the same with the seducing goddes set :x

(sry for my bad english xP)
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:shockedWhy all the skimpy designs. I can't complain but honestly, I like classy not trashy girls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Yuae - Dreamweaver
    Yuae - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    that is a fan site. though alot of new outfits have not made thier way onto it so its slightly outdated in the clothing dept

wow. i feel slightly ridiculous right now. and very noob-ish.
  • Yuae - Dreamweaver
    Yuae - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I will be so happy when this is over. I like this contest, but the suspense is killing me. I wanna see who wins! I know there is like virtually a snowball's chance in hell of me even being one of the top five female designs, but I still wanna see who wins! i am amazed with all the works that have been posted here. Some of these are amazing. I want to see who wins. Any way it goes, I think we're gonna end up with some really cool new fashions.
  • Xxglindaxx - Sanctuary
    Xxglindaxx - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I will be so happy when this is over. I like this contest, but the suspense is killing me. I wanna see who wins! I know there is like virtually a snowball's chance in hell of me even being one of the top five female designs, but I still wanna see who wins! i am amazed with all the works that have been posted here. Some of these are amazing. I want to see who wins. Any way it goes, I think we're gonna end up with some really cool new fashions.

I agree, I'm very excited to see the top designs and the winners. I'm also hoping that ALL entries (not just the top designs) are displayed on the fan art site. I just want to see all the contributions to this contest. Good job & good luck to everyone!
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    b:shockedWhy all the skimpy designs. I can't complain but honestly, I like classy not trashy girls.

Sex sells I'm afraid.
  • Natsuky - Dreamweaver
    Natsuky - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thump_42444882203100243.jpg

Colour Version

thump_42444902203100322.jpg

Hope you like it :D
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So um...

how are the GMs gonna deal with the multiple art thieves that we've seen so far and the possibly of having more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • icdeadpokemon
    icdeadpokemon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow i see some really cool fashion in this thread... Really great contest :D
    This was mine entry

pwientry2ffset.jpg
  • HoIly - Harshlands
    HoIly - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In my opinion, if someone posted fashion that was not theirs, they should be disqualified to enter any future fashion for this same contest emo.b:surrender
  • icdeadpokemon
    icdeadpokemon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://yfrog.com/c9pwientry2ffsetj

its a little to big ^^'
  • TasteMe - Lost City
    TasteMe - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Some people fail to learn from other's mistakes when portraying other people's copyrighted works as their own. You are one of those people.

Actualy these are all my designes, plain and simple.. dont like it? well then its tuff really isnt it. b:victory
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actualy these are all my designes, plain and simple.. dont like it? well then its tuff really isnt it. b:victory

Doubt many people noticed your previous post, so I'll quote it here for the benefit of others:

What if you use another game for clothing,BUT you made all the clothing yourself? because i have no photoshop or scanner, so i designed some clothing on second life. that is not complete copyright, specialy if there my designes b:surrender is it?

but anyway i have submitted them now so, just wondering.

That said, don't be too snide with Aurores, since as I'm sure you've seen there've been several art thieves in this thread already (and god knows how many more submitted without posting).
    Personally, I'm not a fan of those designs, but I don't see harm in modeling your work on a different mannequin. Bear in mind though, SL is technically another MMO, so don't be too surprised if the judges aren't receptive to using your content for PWI.
  • Wolverin_e - Lost City
    Wolverin_e - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Done at last. Fingers crossed... lord help me. sigh.gif
    th_VALIANT_set.jpg
    Image is huge, so I linked.

Little explination:
    -The wrapping behind the boots is part of the pants - this extends the pants down to the ankle while keeping the "loose" stuff up to just below the knee (where more popular boots like chain and superstar top out)
    -The right-hand gauntlet & pauldron are all one piece, intended to be bulky enough that they rest on top of even heavy jackets such as the Helmsley (again, maximizing compatibility)
    -The INTENT was to find a style that would look equally good on both warrior and mage types. Hopefully, it succeeds...
    Hair style for Barbs -Jeez if u win Im so buyin it b:victory
  • Hayuka - Heavens Tear
    Hayuka - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    113175899_full,r,470x470.jpg

^^ my pic for the fashion contest xD
  • Aarty - Heavens Tear
    Aarty - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Heres a few of the ones I sent in. Bodies and clothes aren't really something I practice a lot, but I did my best. I had to clean up the background because I spent a lot of time changing my mind and fixing things, so my papers were a mess, but everything is 100% hand drawn, black and white.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/kel-kel85/art100.jpg
    http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/kel-kel85/Aarty722.jpg
    http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/kel-kel85/Aarty81.jpg
    http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/kel-kel85/Aarty1010.jpg
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    I'm sure they'll do their best to weed out the stolen work. I'm sure they don't want someone after their asses should a stolen design end up winning and possibly be made into an outfit in PWI lol... they'd have a lot of problems then.

On another note, here are all of my entries, click the thumbnails for larger versions.

femoutfit1wtrmrk-1.jpg femoutfit2wtrmrk-1.jpg femoutfit1_2-1.jpg fluerwatermark-1.jpg
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Continuing: click the thumbnails for larger versions.

steamwatermark-1-1.jpg femoutfit7wtr-1.jpg femoutfit8wtrmrk-1.jpg femoutfit9wtrmrk-1.jpg
  • Dark_gracexz - Sanctuary
    Dark_gracexz - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When can we see the finalists ? b:puzzledb:cryb:tired
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    so many entries =x can't wait to c the lucky 10 that we can vote forb:thanks
This discussion has been closed.