BM weapon builds. help^^

Rough_blade - Heavens Tear
Rough_blade - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Blademaster
hey i did always wanted to use axe/fist but after what i saw it cost too much money and i cant afford paying $$ so i did think instead of axe/fist i would use axe/pole but i still dono what build it's.
well my stats are:66vit/217str/82dex/5magic.

i also think of reseting part of the skill points a
Post edited by Rough_blade - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rough_blade - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    miss click made me post that earlier without finishing :(

well if you could help me i would appreciate it btw im lvl 71
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    id leave your vit alone, and keep getting 3 str, 2 dex. you will more than likely be able to use either spear or axe of your choice, and have nice accuracy to boot :v. most fists need -interval gear to make the most of, and even the cheapest piece (TT90 gold arms for example) is still rather expensive.

you COULD attempt to make a free pair of gloves with -.05 after a daily at 90 though :v.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    your not a tank

your a DD...that ocationaly tanks stuffb:surrender

sitting on nearly 4.8k with calams on atm with 3 base vit (vit add ornaments and capes are fun)

just my opinionb:bye
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited March 2010
    i was talking about later in the game when i hit 80+ it just being only axes gets borings just wanna try new things
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just check the shop and see how high of spear you can use. Forget about vit for a while (probably until like lvl 90~95), and focus on 3:2 build. It should help out.
  • GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary
    GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i did say put no more on vit and leave that high hp pool to the barbs

and ur dex seen pretty low for ur lvl cause ur a DD and more dex = higher accuracy and crit rate and higher crit rate = more frequent heavy damage

3 strength and 2 dex FTW!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    ya that right my dex is low for my lvl and like you said im a DD neeed more accuary i think im use a reset 50 and take some of the vit i got and make it like 40-50.
    thx guys for the help i really appreciate it
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I could also use some help here.

I would like to know the best way to stat a multi purpose BM that uses all weapons.I use axe,poleblade and sword.I may use poleaxe I imagine that is the same as axe and fists.I won't use hammers.

I have 10 extra points and what is the best way to to stat 6 str. 3 dex. 1 vit.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I am bumbing this as I wouldn't mind an answer although I used up the 10 points in str. and dex.
  • GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary
    GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I could also use some help here.

I would like to know the best way to stat a multi purpose BM that uses all weapons.I use axe,poleblade and sword.I may use poleaxe I imagine that is the same as axe and fists.I won't use hammers.

I have 10 extra points and what is the best way to to stat 6 str. 3 dex. 1 vit.

Well if u r planning to use fists then i did say stick with 3 strength and 2 dex every lvl and u will be able to use every weapon for a bm :P but this will prevent u from adding any to vit hence the low health.

But if u plan on not using fist then u will be able to add +1 vit every one or two lvls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Thank you and it takes Barb.

I might skip fists or think about it later on and restat.