WarLegion Recruiting (Lost City)

Options
Natural_Help - Lost City
Natural_Help - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Guild Banter
We are a lvl 3 guild recruiting all friendly, active, helpfull 50+ players for all the usual stuff and pkk. We do our best 2 help all guildies as much as possible with their bosses, bhs, fbs and hh runs.

We have a website and vent. PM myself or Aquarian or simply visit www.joinwarlegion.co.cc and submit the application.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WE ARE LEGION!!! WE ARE MANY!!! @_@

Resistance is futile!! b:shocked
Post edited by Natural_Help - Lost City on

Comments

• ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED HERE NAT!!!!b:angryb:chuckle

It was so lonely being the only WarLegion forum troll, this is hard workb:cry
    *On-Topic*
    Indeed, We are prouldy recruiting all active 50+ players who want a little something different, although we do the usual stuff for our guildies ^^. We don't necessarily seek ppl who know how to play the game fully, we seek ppl who want to know the game and will help as much as possible for them to grow in their own unique ways, while having fun at the same time :)

Please, no serious/humourless players please 'cos u gotta know how to take a joke and not take them as insults, but real insults will not me tolerated as no1 is better than any1, regardless of gear/lvl.

We are a family-type faction and wont ignore members who are willing to learn, and help others learn. If there are any issues or suggestions, feel free to use the website if there aren't any members available to assist.
    Many other rules and regulations can be viewed via the App. Form and website, so plz ensure to review them so we can have a great time within boundaries. 1 year past and still going strong, we look forward to more recruits to join our Family of loyal members, who have left many times for other guilds, but inevitable return. (gee, I wonder why? :o)

Always looking forward to meet new faces and remember our Motto, WE ARE LEGION!!! WE ARE MANY!!! @_@ (and my addition) WE ARE FOREVER!!! @_@
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

... *ahem* ...
    nicely said ace ^^ you're very eloquent!
    let me just ad the fact that we have a spectacular vent, (when the server isnt freaking on crack -_- ) and we do alota HH runs. We also have kos to enjoy ^^

So join us!!!

^^ were one of the few legal addicitve substances left on the planet <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

... *ahem* ...
    nicely said ace ^^ you're very eloquent!
    let me just ad the fact that we have a spectacular vent, (when the server isnt freaking on crack -_- ) and we do alota HH runs. We also have kos to enjoy ^^

So join us!!!

^^ were one of the few legal addicitve substances left on the planet <3

What more reason do you needb:laughb:victory
    Btw thank you for noticing Aqua ^^ I have to give the ppl another reason to be interested other than the "we finally have many 9xs in guild" reason xD

PS:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:byeb:heart
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle
    WORD ace! Word! b:cool

XD

... oh and a big TY for everyone who saw this small slice of insanity, went all "Ooooooooh shiney!', and filled out an aplication b:heart

u has much luff from da aqua:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • Extreeme - Lost City
    Extreeme - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bump cos im bored (WQ) ppl hardly go on ventb:sad

Thinking of a new logo
    Keep on troli'n.b:victory
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    Rainlia - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ill submit a app when I get back home which will be tommorrow for anyone whos lost the track of days >.< like myself *looking at calender* Oh gasp its the 4th of july today lol well tommorrow im heading home but i love the how it sounds ill send a app in when i get the chance :] if your still recruiting 50+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rainlia- Lvl 51 Blademaster- Active/Main
    Rayneds-Cleric - Lvl 23 - Somewhat Active
    Rainlias- Archer Lvl 22- Active
    DarkGoddesz-Assassin Lvl 24- active
  • Extreeme - Lost City
    Extreeme - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good to have you on board and yes we are still recruiting 50+
    Keep on troli'n.b:victory
  • Extreeme - Lost City