Pyrogram!?

wowfreakske
wowfreakske Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Wizard
Hi guys, short question

I'm lvl 18 right now and things are going VERY good
but just one question: should I upgrade Pyrogram?

I mean I don't use it at all and I didn't upgrade it since I got it.
I use Glush and stone rain all the time and that other fire burn over time
( don't know what it's called again sorry)

tyvm!
me
Post edited by wowfreakske on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi guys, short question

I'm lvl 18 right now and things are going VERY good
    but just one question: should I upgrade Pyrogram?

I mean I don't use it at all and I didn't upgrade it since I got it.
    I use Glush and stone rain all the time and that other fire burn over time
    ( don't know what it's called again sorry)

tyvm!
    me

If you want just keep it unleveled. If you are good with your playing style. But later level up it. Is good skill and at higher levels it do more damage than crown of flame. So Sooner or later just level up. When you will have enough spirit. Also sometimes just gush and stone rain is not enough and pyro doing better damage than crown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's your highest DpS after gush.

Crown of flame is worhtless on mobs because they die long before the (weak) DoT takes full effect.
    And you can't cycle gush and stone rain cause of cooldown.

So yea, use it, love it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Mr_Mokona - Lost City
    Mr_Mokona - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I get the feeling that most people will tell you to level it up, but honestly i didnt level mine up untill late 7x.
    I think it was just level two untill i was able to learn devine pyrogram, an i just used that for a long time over my pyrogram.
    People will say about slow casting, only good as a starter, pyrogram having better dps, but like Mumintroll said, its all about your playing style. If how you are plying now is working well, keep going at it it. If not, or you have doubts try other things out.

Now i use it Pyrogram alot, but didnt have any need for it for a long time.
    Do whats right for you ^_~
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I get the feeling that most people will tell you to level it up, but honestly i didnt level mine up untill late 7x.
    I think it was just level two untill i was able to learn devine pyrogram, an i just used that for a long time over my pyrogram.
    People will say about slow casting, only good as a starter, pyrogram having better dps, but like Mumintroll said, its all about your playing style. If how you are plying now is working well, keep going at it it. If not, or you have doubts try other things out.

Now i use it Pyrogram alot, but didnt have any need for it for a long time.
    Do whats right for you ^_~

Strange I did the same. I leveled pyro at 80+. I used it as finisher. It has very low mana consumption and damage gained without leveling skill just with better and better weapon with same mana consumption. Of course I level it then because I'm sage and now it's one of the most important spell because of chi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blackpray - Heavens Tear
    Blackpray - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I personaly conzentrated on the fire line instead of water and stone since you can circle Pyrogram and Dieving Pyrogramm and these bith skills are not casting as long as earth does and do nearly the same damage. Also if you conzentrate on 1 element first it's easyer with the mastery. In my eyes the strategie was worth it. In the 60 I releved earth and last water, but I had all 3 starter skills (Gush,Stone Rain, Pyro) maxed bevor I even thought about CoF or Pitfall which are for a wiz as Time damage useless if you play the charakter right since the mobs are dead bevor the skill realy deas damage. Bevor lvling CoF again spend you money and spirit on Pyrogram