PVP server w/o Anni packs/Oracles

Options
Toneshifter - Harshlands
Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
jajaja best idea ever.

btw anni packs include copies of that too (coral packs etc)

PS: forgot to add : HYPER EXP not allowed too!
Post edited by Toneshifter - Harshlands on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jajaja best idea ever.

btw anni packs include copies of that too (coral packs etc)

PS: forgot to add : HYPER EXP not allowed too!

And how are you SUGGESTING (since this is a sugestion thread) to pay for it?

Servers and broadband are not free, nor are employees.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And how are you SUGGESTING (since this is a sugestion thread) to pay for it?

Servers and broadband are not free, nor are employees.

Someone is simple minded <_< ani packs/hyper stone/ other things of that nature isnt the only things in the cash shop.. Forget about dolls? d orbs? fashion? mounts?Everything that has been in the cash shop be4 oracles/packs/stones.. PWI survived (was paid for) long be4 these lame handout sales.

Anyways id support this, but there's no need for a new PvP server.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I agree, I want an untouched PvP server so we can actually have some fun for once. But I doubt it will happen...b:cry
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Someone is simple minded <_< ani packs/hyper stone/ other things of that nature isnt the only things in the cash shop.. Forget about dolls? d orbs? fashion? mounts?Everything that has been in the cash shop be4 oracles/packs/stones.. PWI survived (was paid for) long be4 these lame handout sales.

Anyways id support this, but there's no need for a new PvP server.

Not simply minded, just realistic. You want to remove the best selling items from the CS..... If you say make it so you have to pay $20 per month plus have a CS that sells the fashion/mounts/ any item that is for decoration only, than I would support that idea, but the all thing of making a F2P server that does not use the best selling CS items is just unrealistic...

If you need to figure out the chances of it happening.. just check what went on sale when the new server went up..... I am sure PW could have had a high mats sale when releasing Arch server, but instead we are having a Anypack sale to commemorate the event.... Do I need to explain why they did that???
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What about PVE servers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not simply minded, just realistic. You want to remove the best selling items from the CS..... If you say make it so you have to pay $20 per month plus have a CS that sells the fashion/mounts/ any item that is for decoration only, than I would support that idea, but the all thing of making a F2P server that does not use the best selling CS items is just unrealistic...

If you need to figure out the chances of it happening.. just check what went on sale when the new server went up..... I am sure PW could have had a high mats sale when releasing Arch server, but instead we are having a Anypack sale to commemorate the event.... Do I need to explain why they did that???

the thing is this is talking about a PvP server. Arch is a PvE server. of course in the first few levels you wouldn't even see a need for any cash shopping unless they put in hax packs.

in PvP servers there will be a constant need for charms, dolls, dragon orbs, etc so i do believe this server would pay for itself.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It will never happen.. Why? That's why: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=591371#10

Btw. I played this game before they brought nixes, sl, genies etc. out and back then, this game actually was very fun to play - too bad you missed it. :P

Now it's only 'bout the $ for PWE..