Asking for Leader position!!

Sayang - Lost City
Sayang - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hello there,

I do not Know if this is the right place to post this, I already submited a ticket but the thing it is that what I first tried was the Live Chat system, however I could not access to it, and instead of the live chat the site redirected me to the "Submit Ticket" system or something similar. How can I succesfully access to Live chat?

Well, in other hand, the cause of my need to contact a GM is to ask for leader position in our guild. The thing is that our leader dissapeared for any reason and she is not even replying our e-mails, 1 month or even more time has passed and we do not know anything about our leader, we are worried about her since she is not the kind of person who just leave without say anything first. I am their director since guild was founded and the relationship between our leader and myself was excelent; another problem is that I can not make it online cos of I am real busy in real life, and we do not know if it was coincidence or something but the same day I sent a PM to our leader by using our own forum letting her know about my situation, she just dissapeared, so our guild has been missing leadership for a long time even when I have tried to do my best to manage the sitution from our forum.

People are starting to leave, we had 200 members and now we are 130 or less, and many of them are about to leave even the game if we can not get active leadership soon, so I beg you to pass the leader position to me, that way I can pass it to someone else and the faction will have a chance to survive.

PERSONAL AND FACTION DATA

Name: Sayang

Faction Rank: Director

Faction name: Together

Server: Lost City (PvP)

Sorry my english and Thnx in advance!!
Post edited by Sayang - Lost City on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The trick is 'smart' quotes, which not every web page can support (and most don't in the first place). If you have that sort of issue pop up, check for any unusual symbols (such as foreign currency symbols), then remove and replace every quotation mark, comma, and apostrophe. Mostly seems to come up if you've copied a text into Word or similar text editors, although I've seen Chrome render 'normal' punctuation as 'smart' punctuation before (HATE!).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sayang - Lost City
    Sayang - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thnx so much aryannamage you were right I got it fixed after I removed some apostrophes. It is now showing the whole post, thnx again b:pleased
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So that's what happened to Together...
    It sucks, 'cause I always had good memories with players from that faction; I valued it a lot and I heard of people leaving.. was wondering why..
    Good luck, hope you get things on trackb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lronclaw - Lost City
    Lronclaw - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Fear not, Buttercupcruella!!! TG isn't going away, we're just going thru a rocky bit. Once leadership issues are worked out, we'll be back stronger than ever!b:victory
    A bird in the hand is worth as many diamonds as I can shove up it's ****...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Faction without leader is gonna to die for sure. Maybe you should make new faction and recall all members to your new faction.
    BTW: I have perfect leader. She is helping members with everything. I'm really happy in my faction. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]