The Cursed [New Race]

jokerxdude
jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Suggestion Box
Well the other side will be opened eventually, why not start? Anyways, what about a race that is darker than any of the other races. Perhaps a race that was part of the Wraiths that are fighting for their humanity. No one knows of the race because they just parted from the other wraits and are still trying to decide right from wrong.

Stop scrolling. Just click it: http://thcursed.weebly.com/ <---- You know you want to.

Add this to your signature:

Every race has a dark side, be prepared to take the full power of the Cursed - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132

General:

Story

[Territory] Whispering Sands

[Main City] City of Utopia

An ancient city, sunken into the sands. It contains hopes and dreams of the Cursed to one day seperate themselves from the nasty wraiths they once called their brothers. It is still in the building process, looking ruined with ruins, caves, and sandy temples, there the Cursed are spending their time building their new home.

Territory Description:

-Waterfall of Fallen Dreams

-Barrow Cemetery
This place is where the Cursed buried their friends and family. This is also the place where the rest of the Cursed chose wraith ways over humanity. (Filled with wraiths and damned souls)

-Yin Yang Realm (Fb 19)
The Cursed now has the choose between right or wrong. Defeat the monsterous beast Aktu (Gargoyle? Undead creature?). Aktu will try to persuade you to go to the evil side. You must destroy him and bring back the bag of souls he has taken.

-The Dunes

The starter place of the Cursed. Scorpions, rattle snakes, and ant lions dwell there as lv1/lv2 monsters.

-Sandstorm Village

-Sunken Hopes

A sandy beach that contains a wrecked ship trapped in sand from long ago. It is also beside a montain called Sandy Falls due to the continuos rain of sand pouring from the edge.

-Pan Gu's Hatred

A sacred place that shows evidence of the flood (Grand Canyon like).

[Mount] Soul Link:

Vulture's Wagon (1.0 ms)
A giant vulture... surrounded by pest fog, flies and such... (Carries the character on a wrecked wagon behind it.)

Reaper's Boat (2.0 ms)
A regular grim reaper with an oar in it's hands, rowing inside the boat (Carries the character in the boat)

Azrael's Cloud (2.5ms)
An archangel of death (=> fully black armoured knight (female/male) with closed visor and giant black wings (Carries the character on a dark cloud behind it.)

Raphael's Cloud (2.5ms)
Same like Azrael's, only the "good" version => white wings, golden/blue eyes, white armour (Carries the character on a fluffy white cloud behind it.)

Pegasus's Chariot (3.0ms)
A mighty winged horse with flames on its hoves and wings pulling a chariot in the sky (Carries the player in the chariot behind it.)

Chained Ghuan (3.5ms)
A ghost in shackles connected to a flaoting piece of rock (upside down mountain?) (Carries the player on the updie down mountain)

[Meditation] Arms folded, eyes closed, dark fog surrounds them, and appearance changes (Like Tideborn but fitting to the race)

[Eye Color] Naturally Red/Yellow

[Skin] Pale and tanned

[Face Appearance] Fangs when smiling

[Hand Appearance] Claws

[Character Creation] Customization

Classes

Night Hunter [Vampire?]

Appearance: Night Hunter Prototype (Female) Night Hunter Prototype (Male)

Armor: Light/Heavy

Armor Appearance: Black/Dark color

Weapon: Whip (Made of Dark Energy), Double Whip, Nunchucks, Armblades (Double), and Jygens [Have a split skill tree: Light/Heavy Tree & Defense Tree]

Description:

The Night Hunter came from the wraiths, but have been given the freedom of choice. This class of the Cursed is a melee class that deals in magnificent combat. Night Hunters have tricks up their sleeves to cause an opponent's downfall, especially when they can summon their own to the playing field. Their attacks are quick and deadly. If you are in their way, you better make way.

Skills:

-Scourge

Lv: 1
Requisite Cultivation: Spiritual Initiate
Weapon: Melee, Barehand
Description: A bite that causes the target to bleed and deals # damage

-Bloodshed

Lv: 45
Cost: Mana drain
Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Discord
Description: Slice through the air with incredible speed, attacking all enemies within a 10 meter radius. Deals base damage plus 1% of weapon damage every 20 mana points. Also adds # damage.

-Calm Night

Cost: Chi/Spark
Description: Takes a random negative effect off a friendly target upon success.
Some effect can not be removed.

-Call for the Grim

Cost: Chi
Description: When health is half-way or lower, summons a great wraith (Depends on location: Air, land, water) to the player's side. The wraith will attack until health is full. If the pet happens to die it will take # mana from owner to auto-revive it.
Note: It will be set to an all-class setting for other times in gameplay.
2nd Note: Can not be healed by Venomancers.

-Dark Bite

Cost: Chi?
Description: Takes a bite out of the opponent, making bleed damage and transferring health to oneself.
Leveled skill determines amount of damage and health gain.

Special Quests:

-Level 8

Name: Loyalty
Description: You must learn loyalty before recieving it. Upon completing this quest, you are ready to gain a great ally that will be there when you are in trouble.

Reward:

3 choices of pets [Exclusive to this class]
These will be available if pet bag is open.
The first one in pet bag or the one in hotkey will be auto-summoned upon pressing Call of the Grim

One of each:

Air

-Blazing Dragon egg

-Vicious Bat egg

Land [Recommended (For starters)]

-Dark Saber egg

-Razor Chain egg

Water

-Wrath-filled Shark egg

-Squid of Abomination egg

Shadow Specter [Zombie/Spirit?]

Armor: Arcane

Starter Outfit Appearance: Female Male

Weapon: Blindfold
Ammunition - Small soul fragments (Animation: Five small flames twirling in a vertical circle in hand/Throws one upon every spell cast)
Without Ammunition - Magic Attack is less (Animation: Hands face down with strings dangling from palm/Does same hand motion as with ammo upon casting)

Description:

One class of the Cursed race is the Shadow Specter. They have evolved from the wraiths and are tested between right from wrong constantly. They are impressive when it comes to dark magic. This class is known for their charms and enchantments. The Shadow Specter contains the ability to walk pass a wraith without being harmed if they are in their "wraith-like" state and also the ability to heal upon sacrificing their own blood. Cross them and you are in for many curses.

Skills:

-Dark Illusion

Cost: Chi drain
Description: Turns into a wraith-like state with the ability to not gain aggro. Wraiths higher level than player's current level are uneffected by the illusion.

-Dark Whisper

Cost: Mana
Description: Creates a dark aura around friends. Deflects magical attacks given by attackers. Reduction varies on leveled skill.

-Magical Mirror

Cost: Spark/Magic
Description: Makes a mirror for # seconds and if hit by an opponent, reflects full/half/part of attack damage to them plus #% of your magic damage.

-Friendly Swap

Cost: Magic
Description: Tranfers friend's mp to hp if friendly target's health is low.

-Shadow Gaze

Description: Stuns/Silences the opponent for # seconds upon success.

-Pulling Strings

Cost: Magic/Chi?
Description: Sends threads of string around all enemies, immobolizing them for # seconds within a # radius.

-Quicksand

Description: Calls on the earth and does # earth damage.

-Blood Share

Cost: Magic & Hp
Description: Sacrifice # hp from oneself to heal a friendly target by #. The amount of hp sacrificed will lower upon leveld skill.
Note: Can not be used on oneself.

-Dark Ritual

Cost: Magic & Hp
Description: Sacrifice half/part of your hp to ressurect a friendly target. The amount of hp sacrificed will lower upon leveld skill.
Note: Can not be used on oneself.

-Dark Call

Description: Call on the darkness within to heal oneself by #.

Feel free to add guysb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
Go here
> pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
Coming Soon...
Post edited by jokerxdude on

Comments

• Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We should have orcs and giraffes and **** marriage and the ability to play as a Venomancer's pet
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmm, I really like the way you structure your post.

I also think that a dark/vampire race would be awesome. (maybe let them have two different eye colours, instead of fixed ones)
    They should have claw-like hands and yeah, fangs when smiling are great.
    Scars and tattoos on their faces, and on their bodies would make them look much more savage and such.

This dark race should use some kind of astral and shadow-like creatures as flying mounts (not restricted to creatures with wings of course!) like an astral/shadowlike tiger-like / wolf-like / bat-like / dragon-like monster.

The names of the classes are great, but I think we dont need any more DD's, we need another summoner and healer class.

So let the Night Hunter be able to summon restricted-to-class wraiths/pets,
    and Shadow Specters be another healer/debuffer class.

And about the meditation... I'd rather suggest letting them standing upright, with folded arms/ claws over faces, in some desperate, savage phase (maybe letting them shake in pain aswell) ...

Hmm... the weapons... those Katras are already ingame as fists/claws I think.... and those ankhs look a bit like wands...

Maybe some psy weap' like orbs flying around the heads of the Shadow Specters...

and for the Night Hunters some armlong battle gloves with spikes and thorns at the forearm and long bloody claws at the fingers... to differentiate those gloves from fists/claws and such, make them glowing/ add mist...

Hmm, well now, that's all for now...

-Silvy
  • Nightveil - Harshlands
    Nightveil - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah i like what ya got going there. I would however like to see some type of life drain or a spell similar to shadow priests in wow, that you can curse your target and a percentage of the damage that you deal heals you and your squad within range. Probably for the caster class. As for the melee class maybe some sort of health regen through damage such as the assasins have but a lil different maybe. Just something to think on. I do think that if the caster had a summoned pet, that would be awsome. Not make it as tough of a tank like venos but more of a support pet. One for eating magic or doing the aura that you were talking about. One for more of a physical damage absorber but instead of an aura for it, have a stackable debuff that reduces the physical attack of target. And last but not least, one that can do minor decurseing and minor healing possibly to squad members. Nothing too big but just something that is different from the norm and beneficial. it would be nice to have a pet that could tank some maybe if you all think it would be considerable. Let it be like a zombie with a decay aura of about 3 to 5 meters that deals damage to all Mobs around it. Just dont wanna destroy the veno class but have something as an alternative. There are those of us out there who would love a necro class of some sort. We like the dark side.
    They came from.... behind.
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    Aseroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    the cursed eh? well what if they did have something to do with the wrathes? but instead of being part of them they were trapped by the very demons who made the wrathes? and instead of skin they can be made of a black armor and they can have these demonic like wings and they can be based on darkness.

maybe a misunderstood race perhapse? there reason to fight against this evil could be that darkness and evil r in 2 differant catigories because darkness is an element and evil is...bad.

and there bodies can be made of pure darkness incased in an armor shell and instead of armor they can use magic carvings for a substitute since they already have armor.

and they can fly on an aura of darkness and i even have a good city for them.

a whole new demention! the yin yang demention. and maybe there can be a god of darkness vs the god of evil in the story.
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    and what if they had the power to transfer there aura of darkness and they can use it on enemy or aliy like it can drain hp/mp from an enemy and will power up or heal a friend.

and something like shadow gaze they can shoot a beam of dark power from there face.
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Hmm, I really like the way you structure your post.

I also think that a dark/vampire race would be awesome. (maybe let them have two different eye colours, instead of fixed ones)
    They should have claw-like hands and yeah, fangs when smiling are great.
    Scars and tattoos on their faces, and on their bodies would make them look much more savage and such.

This dark race should use some kind of astral and shadow-like creatures as flying mounts (not restricted to creatures with wings of course!) like an astral/shadowlike tiger-like / wolf-like / bat-like / dragon-like monster.

The names of the classes are great, but I think we dont need any more DD's, we need another summoner and healer class.

So let the Night Hunter be able to summon restricted-to-class wraiths/pets,
    and Shadow Specters be another healer/debuffer class.

And about the meditation... I'd rather suggest letting them standing upright, with folded arms/ claws over faces, in some desperate, savage phase (maybe letting them shake in pain aswell) ...

Hmm... the weapons... those Katras are already ingame as fists/claws I think.... and those ankhs look a bit like wands...

Maybe some psy weap' like orbs flying around the heads of the Shadow Specters...

and for the Night Hunters some armlong battle gloves with spikes and thorns at the forearm and long bloody claws at the fingers... to differentiate those gloves from fists/claws and such, make them glowing/ add mist...

Hmm, well now, that's all for now...

-Silvy

I actually was thinking of the katars as this: http://www.robheller.com/images/blog/illidan_final.png

Or how about the blade morps to a whip (Like claw whip)?

Ya, I guess the wands need to be different. Hmm... Puppeter gloves? Like fists but are magic-able?

I read all of you guys' post and added.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Night hunter sounds sexyb:dirty. I'd probably get my life to half just to see my summon pet >.<
    Double-bladed katara looks cool. I'm in on this race!

I think their skin should be lighter because you don't want them to blend into their black starter gear. As for the SS, gloves would be fine. Have them as misty and twirl around the wrist to arms to make them look like power is wrapping around them. Symbols on them would be nice but not too much. I want a plain face in one of the presents. BTW what's razor chain?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ah, yes. Your post looks wonderfully set up. But, they need to work on fixing the Tideborn release first. Adding other classes will just add to the chaos.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    I actually was thinking of the katars as this: http://www.robheller.com/images/blog/illidan_final.png

Or how about the blade morps to a whip (Like claw whip)?

Ya, I guess the wands need to be different. Hmm... Puppeter gloves? Like fists but are magic-able?

I read all of you guys' post and added.b:thanks

Katars? I only know good ol' Illidan's weapon as Warglaive... and since we have Glaives ingame as magic weapons... Hmm.. whips... if they're not just normal leather whips... maybe whips out of darkness/energy/light/metal, like chain whips?

http://www.kingofswords.com/images/TheDarkPrinceofPrusiaDaggerTail.jpg

And those gloves... hm.... like fists.... that would be boring somehow...

Im still fixed on battle orbs, like Kael'thas has some flying around his head b:laugh

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/TCraido/Kaelthas.jpg

Or.... real staffs? Not worn like patakas, just held straight in hands...

Like Medivh holds Atiesh...^^

http://images.wikia.com/wow/fr/images/3/30/Medivh.jpg

Ofcourse those staffs would look great, shiny and glowing and different and such....

-Silvy
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    the cursed have claws eh? y not talons?
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    not vampire but sython. a dark spirit that has control over the powers of shadow and there medetation can be there wings unfolded there standing up floating in the air and a dark aura around them.

dark acceptance can be an ability too.

the sython convinces a friend to accept the dark power within him and in return the darkness protects them.

and instead of magic gloves they can use talon like gauntlents they can glow with a hellish aura and cool stuff like that.
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    and they can have armor for skin and wear magic runes for protection.

and another power dark pulse!: the sython fills the enemy's veins with darkness and poisons it.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    not vampire but sython. a dark spirit that has control over the powers of shadow and there medetation can be there wings unfolded there standing up floating in the air and a dark aura around them.

dark acceptance can be an ability too.

the sython convinces a friend to accept the dark power within him and in return the darkness protects them.

and instead of magic gloves they can use talon like gauntlents they can glow with a hellish aura and cool stuff like that.

After trying to look up what you mean by Sython, I came to the conclusion that you maybe mean a python? o_o Otherwise Ive got no clue.

Anyway, about meditation, I made up my mind, and I think the Cursed should be meditate

a) like transforming into a stone sculpture like gargoyles (<= stupid idea, nvm, b) is loads cooler)

b) with folded arms, claws over eyes/faces (like I already mentioned) and maybe with spread shadow wings...

That meditation would be like a "true form" of the Cursed, like fallen angels or so...

BTW, I think you shouldnt triple post, Aseroth, better edit your previous post^^
    And stick to more to the OP's topic (=> create another thread)

-Silvy
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    no not python sython (sigh-thun) i made it up wat do u think eh?

and the medetation maybe they can turn into shadows and a dark aura can surround them.

i also thought that maybe the sython should be crafty like they could be like ninjas and stuff.

and maybe they can have eyes like 2 small stars in there face.
    u know that flashy kinda light like a dark wishing star.
  • Azarielle - Lost City
    Azarielle - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A dark class would be awesome! Maybe they can be spirit like too.. Like be able to summon/send demons out after people, or maybe even possess them...
    That maybe a little too dark though, but i love the idea!b:victory
    edited March 2010
    OMG! Like duur, why haven't I thought of it before. Have the SS have a reaper scyth for a magic weap.b:cute
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    They aren't called vampires, they're Night Hunters...

I don't think we should give them wings again. That would make the elves feel bad because the Tideborn took the same mount idea. We need more people on the weapon ideas. The staffs I think would be kind of dull. A chain scythe? When walking it's a regular scythe but in battle mode it seperates into a chain.

I grouped both of your meditations together. True from would be arms folded with eyes closed and dark fog around them.

The stars can be a an alternative for the tattoos in the presents.

Can you give me skills for it, Aseroth? You gave what it would look like but not the exact description. Poison is already taken by venomancers.

Honestly, I'm not sure about claws. I don't want them to look deformed or anything lol. Talons I think are more for the untamed. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Eliseo - Lost City
    Eliseo - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Skills sounds kind of overpowered? At least the the ones of the melee class.

Dark classes would be great but i doubt that this thread have some influence because everything that is here, on International, cames first from chinese version :/

Sorry for clicking the bubble.
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    They aren't finalized skills. I'm trying to fix them so they won't be.

And not everything came from the chinese version. Nightfall is a PWI input and also the fashion along with the new added descriptions. Anything is possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    the cursed eh? well what if they did have something to do with the wrathes? but instead of being part of them they were trapped by the very demons who made the wrathes? and instead of skin they can be made of a black armor and they can have these demonic like wings and they can be based on darkness.

maybe a misunderstood race perhapse? there reason to fight against this evil could be that darkness and evil r in 2 differant catigories because darkness is an element and evil is...bad.

and there bodies can be made of pure darkness incased in an armor shell and instead of armor they can use magic carvings for a substitute since they already have armor.

and they can fly on an aura of darkness and i even have a good city for them.

a whole new demention! the yin yang demention. and maybe there can be a god of darkness vs the god of evil in the story.

would much rather them be called this then a vampire sense wraiths are the darkness here not a random vampire class..
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    would much rather them be called this then a vampire sense wraiths are the darkness here not a random vampire class..

Have you read my first post at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Have you read my first post at all?

Yeah and i read your 2nd post in a different section which was un-needed.and yeah im one of those that say no , no more classes.
    Ah, yes. Your post looks wonderfully set up. But, they need to work on fixing the Tideborn release first. Adding other classes will just add to the chaos.

+10, just to much going on and to much broken right now.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Yeah and i read your 2nd post in a different section which was un-needed.and yeah im one of those that say no , no more classes.

Alright, thanks for your input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited March 2010

+10, just to much going on and to much broken right now.

Lol, things were already broken before the TB came outb:chuckle.

On tpic... Maybe their pets can hang out with them when they aren't battling. I wanna be able to see my pet more often. I don't wanna go to half health just to see it.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This class sounds awesome.
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    XChrono - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well the other side will be opened eventually, why not start? Anyways, what about a race that is darker than any of the other races. Perhaps a race that was part of the Wraiths that are fighting for their humanity. No one knows of the race because they just parted from the other wraits and are still trying to decide right from wrong.

Omg! haxxorzzz, i had this idea 1st >.<
    I made a thread on this b:sad
    wraith race ftw... b:cry

anyways gj nice description and stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Wow,

this thread is growing! That's very good.

Well now to the point:

But first, about using scythes, there are already scythes ingame -> Polearms

Weapons:

Night Hunters - Chain Whips

And still for the other class magical orbs flying around their heads, lets call them . . .

Orbs.

Those could be like ranged weapons ( but dealing only magic attack, + need ammunation => Soul fragments, costs = same cost of bolts, arrows etc.)

Both weapon types should be available for all classes, not like Soulspheres and Daggers <.<

-Silvy

P.S.

Ah btw, before I forget, since I started also a new race thread several ... months ago, there should be some nice ideas in there, which could be adapted to the Cursed (=> starting area, background, just say, the Cursed are some kind of vampire/desert nomads...; and the pets for the Night Hunter <- demon versions of them, just the branch idea is nice, I think)
    Here's the link:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=549671
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Ok, I'll check it out. Thanksb:victory.

Also I'm not sure about the orbs flying around the head. I think they have to be on the hand. But I'll put it up though. Should they have a blindfold over their eyes with flames twirling around their head?

I do like the ammunition idea.

Hmm.. puppet master handles? Something like that. I'm just throwing out ideas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Ok, I'll check it out. Thanksb:victory.

Also I'm not sure about the orbs flying around the head. I think they have to be on the hand. But I'll put it up though. Should they have a blindfold over their eyes with flames twirling around their head?

I do like the ammunition idea.

Hmm.. puppet master handles? Something like that. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Blindfolds? That's just awesome O.O That could be new generation weapon kind, imagine different blindfold types and invisible strings coming out of the caster's hands ...

Or imagine blindfolds + flying orbs (would be like a fusion of Illidan and Kael'thalas O_o)

But let's stick to the ammunition Soul fragments :D

-Silvy
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Alright so we have blindfolds and the ammunition part. Ammunition for a casterb:chuckle lol. It would not harm their not being able to do magic, just not as strong. Perhaps when empty, it turns into strings and they hold their hands down and not up.

So the small orbs circling their hand ca be the ammo, which is thrown to cast every spell and the strings are the (out of ammo/ not really strong spells)

The blindfold can just be a "mind focus" thing. So it is equiped on the face like the bow/crossbow is equipped to the archer. The blindfold differs as do the orbs. So lv 1 gets a black blindfold and black flame orbs, while lv29 gets dark purple with purple orbs ad such.

And that can work to tell it you're out of ammo or not, plus if they have a weapon equipped or not. Thier mind is their weapon lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
This discussion has been closed.