EVENT: Project Fashion!

Comments

• EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Decided to try designing something a bit more conservative and chinese inspired. It's a really simple design but I'm pretty happy with it. i have a lot more I'm sending in. XD I just wanna keep some of it a surprise T_T. Even tho I've been itching to post everything. lol!

femoutfit7wtr.jpg

Also on a side note, I'm finding sketching/painting over screenshots a lot simpler, so I have Kyna to thank for the inspiration to try it lol.

My other entries:

Lolita / Dragon Sweater
    No idea what to call this
    Fleur de lis Armor
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I had something more toward the 'different' side, that 'cool' >_> could be weird in a way...lolol

contestsample.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Iluc - Sanctuary
    Iluc - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    me wants that set star b:dirty
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    "PWI-forums, when trolling your own forum aint enough" ~ iluc ~
    "dev A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue
    dev B: psh what ever look how many $100's we got today
    dev C: oh hey somebody can't buy item in botique from some glitch
    dev B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY"
    quote from: Kairu_ - Sanctuary
  • Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary
    Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://i40.tinypic.com/5kk0a1.jpg Killing monsters is always a workout - why not workout clothes?
    http://i40.tinypic.com/acv3mf.jpg I find the casual look very attractive, especially with the skinny jeans
    http://i44.tinypic.com/717pf6.jpg Tried to emulate old Chinese fashion
    http://i42.tinypic.com/5f3fr6.jpg They have bikini sets... why not one piece suits? isn't it true that only ladies with flattering bodies wear one piece swimsuits?

I was hoping to do more, but between work and studying for Grad school... I only have four very common, but in my opinion viable options.

Any comments good or bad is welcomed. Thank you.
  • Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary
    Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I had something more toward the 'different' side, that 'cool' >_> could be weird in a way...lolol

contestsample.jpg

very intricate designs, very different. I like the colors too.
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2010

contestsample.jpg
    Kool!! Me likey b:laugh

although imo it has clipping issues written all over itb:surrender
  • yukijudai1221
    yukijudai1221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [IMG][/img]escanear0005u.jpg
    [IMG][/img]escanear0007b.jpg
    [IMG][/img]escanear0008g.jpg
    [IMG][/img]escanear0009w.jpg

this are some of my desings i hope u like it
  • Adrinne - Sanctuary
    Adrinne - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I barely had any time to really work on this project due to my busy schedule but i tried to come up with at least something. I personally got really ispired by the game itself when i created the fashion. My designs were also ispired my monsters in the game, I though that making fashion related to monsters, npcs, pets and stuff like that would give the game a different twist and will keep it fresh. Anyhow, my main goal is not to win so fancy price, it just was a lot fun; I hope there will be many other contest like this because i still have a buch of ideas i'll like to share with the PWI staff and the community. Also it is my wish to obtain the attention of the PWI staff and probably given an intership in illustration and design. Till then i shall keep trying my hardest. I hope my fashion will be accepted by community and the judges.

http://single-propaganda.deviantart.com/art/Ames-Adalwolf-Ranger-157751334
    http://single-propaganda.deviantart.com/art/Ames-Araneid-Witch-157751202
    http://single-propaganda.deviantart.com/art/Ames-Catapod-Princess-157750420
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In the original post it says "Please send all contest entries to pwi-events@perfectworldinc.com by 6:00PM Pacific, March 19th, 2010", but i'm seeing alot of ppl posting pics and links here in forums. are we supposed to do both?
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In the original post it says "Please send all contest entries to pwi-events@perfectworldinc.com by 6:00PM Pacific, March 19th, 2010", but i'm seeing alot of ppl posting pics and links here in forums. are we supposed to do both?

no, its optional to post in forums, tho its a good way to get feed back.

Heres my 2 entries lol
    Elven Dress?: http://i39.tinypic.com/1z3yv7a.jpg
    Robe of the Eternal/Robe of Infinity?: http://i43.tinypic.com/2vxkolu.jpg
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Done at last. Fingers crossed... lord help me. sigh.gif
    th_VALIANT_set.jpg
    Image is huge, so I linked.

Little explination:
    -The wrapping behind the boots is part of the pants - this extends the pants down to the ankle while keeping the "loose" stuff up to just below the knee (where more popular boots like chain and superstar top out)
    -The right-hand gauntlet & pauldron are all one piece, intended to be bulky enough that they rest on top of even heavy jackets such as the Helmsley (again, maximizing compatibility)
    -The INTENT was to find a style that would look equally good on both warrior and mage types. Hopefully, it succeeds...
  • LDisaster - Heavens Tear
    LDisaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So I'am ready... and have send it

necromany.jpg

b:dirtyME LIKE!!!b:chuckleb:quiet
  • Girl_veno_ - Heavens Tear
    Girl_veno_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i entered 7 sets (headwear/tops/bottoms/dresses/shoes/gloves) cuz im rly gd at drawing, im not boasting or anything, but i rly am, so i figured id give it a tryb:chuckleb:cute
  • KaosKitten - Dreamweaver
    KaosKitten - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I entered 7 things..... couldn't color because normally if I do it ruins my line drawing lol.....

Everyone did a really great job on this.

Good luck guys :)

Here are a few of my favs that I did :

dcg2m9.jpg

33ae1e0.jpg

365o7.jpg

ppw0y.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you to Forsakenx for my lovely signature ♥

KaosKitten - Veno
    ElvenEyes - Archer
    Des_Tai - Cleric
    _Kassiopeia_ - Blademaster

The armor is full of **** I'm afraid, the trick is to make it shine so brilliantly that no one notices.

Keep life simple and go where the day takes you.
  • Neeala - Dreamweaver
    Neeala - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I wanted to do more but ran out of time Q.Q

Skater_____by_CountessCocoFang.jpg

__by_CountessCocoFang.jpg
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    fash.png

love the hair on this
  • Miuko - Sanctuary
    Miuko - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi PWI, it's me again! ^^
    I LOVE the designs, I'm sure that there will be a wave of epic fashion ig :D Can't wait to see those!

My last work (http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3491/maidpw.jpg) has gone without any impact ;P Kinda disappointing, heheh

BUT now I'm posting a new one. It's a request from my faction-buddy InariChan, a Miko (Shintoism priestess) attire. This time I had much less time though.

mikopw.jpg
    Outfit contains:
    - White haori (kimono jacket)
    - Dyeable hakama (long, divided trousers)
    - Wooden heels with dyeable strap
    .....that paper wand propably not included ;D

Hope you'll like it! :D
  • VKari - Dreamweaver
    VKari - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Finally finished my design... >.<

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/azurkari/CyberKari.jpg

[too big to be posted as an image]
    edited March 2010
    Because i saw some Black&White entrees.... >.> worth a try :D

Fantasy__Girls.jpg
    Lolita_by_LagunaL8.jpg
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ._.

Some of you guys make me fell totally out-done.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Miuko - Sanctuary
    Miuko - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Kyna, please don't say that. Your projects are amazing! :D
  • Coeli - Lost City
    Coeli - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hm, I suppose it's a little late for feedback, but here are my submissions o.o

th_Artemis.png
    First one is a greek-inspired dress, didn't do other views 'cause it's fairly simple; I suppose I should have included the pattern on the collar though. I pretty much gave up on doing more stuff to it after seeing something sorta similar in the update on the PWE blog.

th_Phoenix.png
    And the second one was my attempt at something uh, more original. I suppose it wouldn't look very good on barbs though. b:chuckle

Anyway, good luck everyone and enjoy :D
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I suppose it wouldn't look very good on barbs though. b:chuckle

Have you seen the shining feather set? And that's official PWI fash, mind you.

Deadline is in 30 minutes. If you have art, best send it fast!
    edited March 2010

Deadline is in 30 minutes. If you have art, best send it fast!
    and another 4 months before the votings are up :O
  • Coeli - Lost City
    Coeli - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Touche xD

Edit:
    And isn't it in 1h30 mins? o.o
  • hijikatasan
    hijikatasan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I barely had any time to really work on this project due to my busy schedule but i tried to come up with at least something. I personally got really ispired by the game itself when i created the fashion. My designs were also ispired my monsters in the game, I though that making fashion related to monsters, npcs, pets and stuff like that would give the game a different twist and will keep it fresh. Anyhow, my main goal is not to win so fancy price, it just was a lot fun; I hope there will be many other contest like this because i still have a buch of ideas i'll like to share with the PWI staff and the community. Also it is my wish to obtain the attention of the PWI staff and probably given an intership in illustration and design. Till then i shall keep trying my hardest. I hope my fashion will be accepted by community and the judges.

http://single-propaganda.deviantart.com/art/Ames-Adalwolf-Ranger-157751334
    http://single-propaganda.deviantart.com/art/Ames-Araneid-Witch-157751202
    http://single-propaganda.deviantart.com/art/Ames-Catapod-Princess-157750420

Wow... that adalwolf looks awsome b:laugh Its like an assasin but the only thing i see wrong with it are those enourmous horns. I dont think there's such a race with long horns like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do not worry... Its just red paint." ;P

(\ __/)..........(\___/).............
    (^,..,^)
    ..<3.. (=,..,=)...........
    C(")_(")
    .........(")_(")D.....4utnv
  • _JAKE_ - Sanctuary
    _JAKE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    After countless hours, I am proud to present the winning fashion contest design! I call it "Redneck Male Stripper"
    fbernh.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anything important enough to find, isn't worth losing..
  • Neeala - Dreamweaver
    Neeala - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    After countless hours, I am proud to present the winning fashion contest design! I call it "Redneck Male Stripper"
    fbernh.jpg

O.O wooooooow! I'm... speechless... this definately has my vote!
This discussion has been closed.