ENDGAME skill of massive destruction

Options
Kidkid - Harshlands
Kidkid - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
whats sins strongest skill when it comes to the endgame i heard someone tell me it was earthen rift because of the 400 percent wep damage at least that what i heard.

and if ur brave tell me how to down bm with sin(no offence bms but i downed 1 10+lvls higher 7x with good gear :S):shocked
Post edited by Kidkid - Harshlands on

Comments

• Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I can answer the second one.

full vit build genie with max lv explosion. Normal damage is awesome, and with a sin's crit rate... b:dirty (genie shares your crit rate)
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The most powerful skill, according to ArkToNE's guide (here), Earthen Rift is the second most powerful Assassin skill. Headhunt is actually the most powerful.

Rib Strike --> Tackling Slash --> Run --> Throw Dagger --> Puncture Wound --> Deep Sting --> Run --> Spark+ (right before they reach you) --> Inner Harmony --> Headhunt --> Normal Attacks (until stun wears off) --> Shadow Teleport --> Puncture Wound --> Deep Sting

I tend to use that when it comes to HA characters, it works well for keeping them from hitting you all too much.
  • Eva - Lost City
    Eva - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Head hunt is an assassin's most damaging skill. Hypothetically Earthen Rift can be number 2? But I doubt it'll ever pass Ribstrike for number 2 and hard pressed to pass Slipstream Strike for number 3.

I generally kill BMs by buffing, double spark, maze steps, tackling slash, relentless courage, and normal attack till dead. I would Power Dash before relentless courage if I think the BM would not be smart enough to stun after maze steps wears off.
    I can answer the second one.

full vit build genie with max lv explosion. Normal damage is awesome, and with a sin's crit rate... b:dirty (genie shares your crit rate)

Isn't bramble rage better. It's elemental and it does the most pure damage with a dex build.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if youre talking pure damage...and endgame...then yes earthen rift will do more damage then headhunt.

with a good refined end game dagger it will will deffinatly deal more damage
  • Eva - Lost City
    Eva - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So... you are saying a dagger can have 2.2k+ attack? That's how much earthen rift will need to beat headhunt. You won't hit 2.2k with any of the current daggers. So no, it won't.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Head hunt is an assassin's most damaging skill. Hypothetically Earthen Rift can be number 2? But I doubt it'll ever pass Ribstrike for number 2 and hard pressed to pass Slipstream Strike for number 3.

I generally kill BMs by buffing, double spark, maze steps, tackling slash, relentless courage, and normal attack till dead. I would Power Dash before relentless courage if I think the BM would not be smart enough to stun after maze steps wears off.

Isn't bramble rage better. It's elemental and it does the most pure damage with a dex build.

Bramble rage is better. wood and earth damage of 4k (at level 10) is double explosion damage with 175 energy. and thats not counting bonus damage from dex and triple damage for being on the ground.

for anything you fight, double spark, wolf emblem, maze steps, inner harmony, tackling slash, power dash, swing away will kill it unless it's a crazy HP barb. even without power dash it'll likely kill the target
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Does anyone actually use throatcut constantly besides me?
    It outdamages rib strike and sliptream SO much

lvl 10 throatcut:
    base phys, 100% of gear 4894.1 add ons phys attack and silence target for 4 seconds

lvl 10 ribstrike:
    base phys, 100% of gear, 3975.8 add on damage, and reduce attack rate by 50%

lvl 10 slipstream:
    base phys, 100% of wep damage and 2918.1 extra dmg
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ... Are any of you fighting against well-refined, charmed HA by any chance? x.x

@Woneo, I use throatcut a lot. Nice cooldown + makes the target unable to attack or use skills.. <3 Great anti-[BM stunlock] if you manage to time all your skills well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:tired

Power Dash > All
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Yeah, but that's only after lv 60. Pre-60, Explosion is great. right now the genie I have it on is lv 39 I believe, and does a bit over 5k damage- which is equal to my crit damage on skills. It has ten more levels to go to catch up to me, and it should gain about another 700-1k damage. Bramble rage is also ground only- explosion can be used anywhere. Not saying BR isn't good, but it's not an option for me right now.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Jupitar - Sanctuary
    Jupitar - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i do agrre headhunt is the sin best skill and most powerfulest hands downb:bye
    P.P.S im bored and i get timed out on server pissing me off so im here on forumsb:cry
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:tired

Power Dash > All

^^This
    +40% crit is insane

Wizards go sage for BIDS which is a 50% chance to add 30% crit

This is 100% chance to add 40% crit.

Crits are how you kill people
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • SpiderBait_x - Lost City
    SpiderBait_x - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Messin around on youtube a seen a sick simpe combo compliments of Killermate on harshands..

Powerdash > Brambe Rage b:bye b:bye

How many peope did you drop with that at once ? lol

and near 2 shot the barb o.o
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Messin around on youtube a seen a sick simpe combo compliments of Killermate on harshands..

Powerdash > Brambe Rage b:bye b:bye

How many peope did you drop with that at once ? lol

and near 2 shot the barb o.o

KillerMates bramble wasnt even maxed nor on a good genie for that either. what was it? level 4 bramble with 60 dex?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Does anyone actually use throatcut constantly besides me?
    It outdamages rib strike and sliptream SO much

lvl 10 throatcut:
    base phys, 100% of gear 4894.1 add ons phys attack and silence target for 4 seconds

lvl 10 ribstrike:
    base phys, 100% of gear, 3975.8 add on damage, and reduce attack rate by 50%

lvl 10 slipstream:
    base phys, 100% of wep damage and 2918.1 extra dmg

I hate using TC because of the long channeling time. Sure, its channel+cast is not that much longer than that of Rib or Slip, it just feels like I'm waiting there forever to cast this thing. It might be something good to use coming out of stealth and probably is better at higher level so that the seal is not over right after you cast it.