Demon Sins Get NOTHING???

Options
Durdey - Harshlands
Durdey - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
Huge Rumor floating about that Demon Sins don't get a Triple (Demon) Spark.

Yet I hear Sage Sins get the Sage Spark.

Why did I make a sin???
Why did I waste my Time and Money on making a Sin?

PWI has one month, to get this cleared up so that either DEMON SINS have the opportunity to switch their choice of Demon Sin to a Sage Sin, or Complete the Demon Sins so we atleast have SOMETHING.

I'm TIRED of waiting soo long for a class to be complete.

I'm getting bored and pissed that I'm putting in the effort to get an equivalent skill compared to ANY OTHER CLASS IN THE GAME, yet we see only half the results.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah... I know, sounds like a rage-quit threat.

But it's simple. I need to quit playing games anyways... If I have a good enough reason (like having all my efforts for naught) I can easily quit.

So... Can a GM help Clarify some of this?
Post edited by Durdey - Harshlands on

Comments

• Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Noobs oracling and hyper exping to 90 takes effort? b:surrender
  • Raybeez - Lost City
    Raybeez - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ha..........
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i will not lie here - LOL'd irl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    They are rumors not fact.

It would be dumb if Sin's don't have a demon spark. If they didn't get demon spark many people would be QQing onto the forms abut that and they might decide to quit because of that.

Also, the rumor is even more dumb since Sin's don't even have their Sage or Demon skills yet and they also don't have their 79 skills ether.

So, don't believe everything you hear. b:sweat

EDIT: There where errors in my post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Durdey - Harshlands
    Durdey - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gri, are you trying to say im a cash shopper?

aww, ain that cute. Ur probably upset that mommy wont let u use her creit card.
    And really? you have never used a hyper stone or oracle since u started the game?
    be honest now.

Look dude, i spent a total of $150 on this game.(Since the first month of the first server opening) PPL have spent more on WoW just keeping their accounts active for a year.

Don't blame me because I found ways to manage money.

How about we take away your True Emptiness? lets see how powerful u are then.
    lets see how you like never being able to use your Sage/Demon spark.

I'm just checking rumors and wondering why I havent seen any progress on the Tideborn race getting the skills that they should get.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    $150 on this game pails in comparison to the many others who have spent thousands and i do not hear them ranting. oh and had you used the search function you would have seen a potential list that came from another version of the game. or you could also be like some of us and actually go search and read those forums (translation may be required).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gri, are you trying to say im a cash shopper?

aww, ain that cute. Ur probably upset that mommy wont let u use her creit card.
    And really? you have never used a hyper stone or oracle since u started the game?
    be honest now.

Look dude, i spent a total of $150 on this game.(Since the first month of the first server opening) PPL have spent more on WoW just keeping their accounts active for a year.

Don't blame me because I found ways to manage money.

How about we take away your True Emptiness? lets see how powerful u are then.
    lets see how you like never being able to use your Sage/Demon spark.

I'm just checking rumors and wondering why I havent seen any progress on the Tideborn race getting the skills that they should get.

Lol you got me there at lvl 53 I used 2 oracles...wait no...I also used those oracles from supply stash so make that 4 oracles. But in fairness I didn't know about BHs until I was level 56. My bad. b:surrender

As for taking away TE from BMs what does that have to do with anything? LOL
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    calm down durdy. they are coming. im sick of waiting too but youre just gunna have to accept the fact that devs already have youre money and they arent in a hurry to satisfy you. but i know for a fact you will get a demon spark. appearently the chinese server has already had demon sage skills announced and they come out for them on the 31st of this month. so it will probly be another 2-3 updates after that when we get ours. as for thebeing able to switch from demon to sage or vise-versa. ive heard you can, althought i dont think you should be able to
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wait... You actually WANT to play a demon sin? O_o
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • VolitaiYa - Lost City
    VolitaiYa - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    3 spark and 79/sage/demon skills still have not been implemented in the game for some odd reason, which imo is taking way to long, the dev's know perfectly well the speed at which ppl will lvl. in the end it is about how much profit they will make thinking, ppl may get tired of waiting and make another char and spend money on it too. the ppl that say or demonstrate they have 3 spark have **** it, and when found out by gm's get a perma ban and bye bye $$$ char if they oracled, or hyper stoned up to 90+, hopefully more info will be released of the ETA of 3 spark and skills, cuz its getting ridiculous. typical money making scheme to release an unfinished product at a time when another big game was coming, and now another 1 is set to release very soon so the devs are pressed to rush things out the door. But seriously, released an unfinished expansion, i mean i might as well buy a car without tires.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL @ raging at 92.

I could careless if they don't release skills for another 2 months as long as they make us more Oped by the summer vacation time.

Why even QQ about skills at 92? not like it would change anything drastically for you.
  • Emblazin - Archosaur
    Emblazin - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Why did I make a sin???

PWI has one month, to get this cleared up so that either DEMON SINS have the opportunity to switch their choice of Demon Sin to a Sage Sin, or Complete the Demon Sins so we atleast have SOMETHING.

I'm getting bored and pissed that I'm putting in the effort to get an equivalent skill compared to ANY OTHER CLASS IN THE GAME, yet we see only half the results.

But it's simple. I need to quit playing games anyways... If I have a good enough reason (like having all my efforts for naught) I can easily quit.

Hahaaaa....tragic.
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Why did I make a sin???

Because like many others you probably wanted to be the top sin on your server

Same as above

Who are you to tell PW how long they have to change things and who are you to tell them what to do if they dont sort things out?

Go away or play a different class then

Same as above

But it's simple. I need to quit playing games anyways...

Bye then!

QQ simple as....
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I also heard a rumor says that all male Sins get their balls cut off once we reach 89 or already reached 89 by the time demon/sage update. Damn it I don't want to loose my balls!! b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry. PW, you have ONE month to get this cleared up so we don't ****** lose our ********* ballz when the update comes!!! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    As other people said, it would be rather stupid and ridiculous for PW to let Sage assassins have their spark but not Demons have theirs. Shame that you would even consider the possibility of this rumor being true.

Also, I think it's just as ridiculous that you're giving PW a deadline to 'clear things up.' If you threaten to leave, I'm sure they won't notice a thing as a dozen more players will fill the spot you left.

Last, is there even anything out there, set in concrete, that outlines the skill effects that Sage and Demon will have? I know there's the Chinese information thing about it out there, but when translated to English, how exactly accurate is that anyway? My point being...choosing Sage/Demon already if you're that high of a level is kinda meh...and I'm sure tons of people will end up regretting what they chose and wished for the other...[and if there IS an accurate guide out there concerning the Sage/Demon skills for Tideborn, then by all means disregard this paragraph.]

And unfortunately for you and those people, Cultivation cannot be reset. I believe GMs stated that somewhere. Once you choose something, you're stuck with it for life as long as you have that character. =|
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

I'm just checking rumors.

just checking rumors.

checking rumors.

rumors.

rumors.
    Huge Rumor floating about that Demon Sins don't get a Triple (Demon) Spark. ?

rumors.

this thread is fail and the OP fails even harder for first of all believing in a rumor and then goes on to QQ about said rumor.
  • TurboTaxi - Lost City
    TurboTaxi - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL i move that this thread be closed b:pleased anyone 2nd that? b:shutup
    "Stay cool, be respectful, know your limits, and accept it when you've lost....

...then maybe i'll stick around a bit longer. b:victory" -Anonymous

93 Barb (BattleBurger)
    100 Assassin (TurboTaxi)
  • xgrade
    xgrade Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Low level sin qqing , atleast it made me lawl irl
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Why did I make a sin???

Stop QQing and don't waste time replying to put me down to try and justify your life. Either continue lvling and wait, play a different class until Tideborn are complete or quit.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Ahknatn - Heavens Tear
    Ahknatn - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:thanks
    u think theyl magicly start working twice as fast if u throw a hissyfit?
    its not as simple as u think.
    im sure they're doing the best they can.
    quit if u wanto
    makes no difference to them b:laugh
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

lol =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

LOL. Who sir are you to give PW a deadline?
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think you should quit anyway, for sure you have serius problems to talk like that about a game at ur age ( you don't look a teen by the way you talk).
    Quit for a while, will help a lot.