Evasion vs Physical Defense vs Vitality?

Ugarte - Heavens Tear
Ugarte - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
I'm level 32 at the moment and curious as to what I would be better off with. What should an assassin have on armor, physical defense, vitality, or evasion? Or would it boil down to being about even? Obviously the assassin's dex build yields good evasion, but would + evasion on my armor make it that much better or suffer from diminishing returns? Vitality, of course, would work for all types of damage.

Not a pressing matter, just throwing in the occasional gem in the low level socketed equipment I come across and thought I'd ask.
Post edited by Ugarte - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BrianFields - Heavens Tear
    BrianFields - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Evasion is a fail word in this game and u'll realize this once u'll hit lvl 77+ , use citrine shards on gears and use p.def belt and necklace.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah evasion not working good and that mean phy def better for you. b:surrender
    Because to make evasion really working with good miss rate is having 3 times evasion
    from what you normally have without equip, but magic always hit anyway.
    (example if you were lv 50 has 1200 evasion with no equip, you must has 3600 evasion with equipment)
    So just use phy def.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ugarte - Heavens Tear
    Ugarte - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Good to know, I was starting to compare this assassin to the one of Ragnarok Online, but here's one more aspect that is completely different. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Naranja - Raging Tide
    Naranja - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've been experimenting with evasion on my sin, im lvl 64 and have 35% dodge rate against mobs, everything in my equipment has something that raises evasion and amber shards. Later on in lvl 90 i'm planning on using magic (-.-") rings that raise 30% of evasion and 2% crit each, plus the demon bloodpaint, that also boost evasion. So far it's been working, don't know at higher lvls