Scorpion

Drkilyou - Heavens Tear
Drkilyou - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Venomancer
OK can some veno please help me find out which Scorpion can be caught in pwi and which would be the best thanks XD

1.Melancholic Scorpion
2.Lithic Scorpion
3.Melancholic Scorpion King
or would a beginning scorpion be better, I am a lvl 28 veno thanks if there are any better scorpion pets please inform me thanks.b:thanks
Post edited by Drkilyou - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you plan to KEEP it, tame the lowest level one - since its stats will eventually grow to be the highest and although it lacks skills, those can be added later.

If you just want it for a few levels, grab the highest one you can tame, since it will come with the best skills.
  • Drkilyou - Heavens Tear
    Drkilyou - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    k thanks b:thanks
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually Im rather curoius is there any diffrence in a pet that is caught early compared to one later on , do they eventually all have the same stats growth or do they vary signifigantly,
    im starting to look into venos and am a bit overwhelmed by the number of pets of the same kind, is there any changes from species to species of similar pets.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    some list of pet stat at lv 90 http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/petstat.php

But i am curious too are they get same stat or not at lv 100 ? b:surrender
    Because pet like petite sawfly gain huge increase on atk starting from lv 85+

Because as we see crystaline magmite and volcanic magmite does not has so much different status.
    And pets from same species (except something like golem) usually has some different status, like wolf with high evasion, wolf with high m.def, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...