about rare pets

Kiraweta - Heavens Tear
Kiraweta - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi, i'm new and started looking around. i think i wanna play a venomancer because of the pets. do i understand it right that there are are certain pets that only spawn rarely? is there anything special about them other than their rarity... or that they sound cute?

as far as i can figure, there are pets for different occassions, like tank, damage, water, air, luring? and the best stuff is stuff i can't afford. and the other ones people say are normal ones like the glacial walker. are there rare pets that are particularly good at a role? or is having them mainly personal preference of how pets look and stuff?
Post edited by Kiraweta - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KYRA_ - Raging Tide
    KYRA_ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    there are a lot of rare pets here are the pictures, names,when they spawn and location

http://www.ecatomb.net/rarepet.php

i would say the cute rare pet would be shadow cub/dodo cub but i heard it is bad with attacks.

if you have the money you can buy them from the cat shops but they go for around 500,000k
  • Kiraweta - Heavens Tear
    Kiraweta - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah, i guess i was wondering if any of them are particularly good for tanking or damage or luring or whatever else pets are used for. 'cuz from the other lists i've seen, it seems like non-rare pets are overall better for most combat situations.

so other than the pleasure of having a rare pet, is there a reason i might save up to get one? (that may be reason enough. i really like the pup and the cub :) )
  • KYRA_ - Raging Tide
    KYRA_ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yea i have a charing stable and a tree frog and i always use my charing stable cause it is better at attacks

you should also look in places like plume city or city of raging tide cause i bought a snow hare for only 20,000 and they go for a lot.