Name Stolen D:

SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Yea, someone obviously hates me cause they stole my name on this server before I could get a chance to make a char on it.
Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
Post edited by SmilingCooki - Sanctuary on

Comments

• jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ha!

/ibb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Vanora - Lost City
    Vanora - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah i made a character on the new server as well came to find out they took my EPs name i had to than change it I was a lil ticked off but just goes to show... Haters take what they cant think of themselves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Through the storm, through the mist, through these troubled times my sword will prevail...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    no1 stole your name, the name database in Archosaur is shared with sanctuary and heavens tear.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Aaragontium - Sanctuary
    Aaragontium - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2010

The original announcement (dated the 6th) mentioned the shared databases but left the ramifications to the reader.

Not until now (that post above dated the 17th) was it awknowledged that one couldn't use an existing name on the new server.

Many plans for a fresh start shattered. I myself was going to reserve a bunch of names and then acution them off here on the forums.
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why would they even do that? That's so pointless. They know that everyone was looking forward to restarting with the same name on a different server. I got my hopes up and they stomped on them like an ant mound.
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why would they even do that? That's so pointless. They know that everyone was looking forward to restarting with the same name on a different server. I got my hopes up and they stomped on them like an ant mound.

I'm guessing so if the servers ever get low on people, they're not as hard to merge together.

That or it just costs less to keep all the names on one server, instead of three separate ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • FOOD - Harshlands
    FOOD - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010

lol nice imagery there.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    no offense but no one in the right mind would make a name like that b:surrender
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • LookOnly - Archosaur
    LookOnly - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I was actually planning on playing a wiz on arch and was able to give him the name I wanted. But somehow, I get bored fast on them. So now I'm playing this archer I made with a stupid name, since I already filled my account and wanted to play an archer for the 1st time. b:shocked