Cannot use name

jakeba
jakeba Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Now I have a signature name only I use, and been used in other servers so I know the name is allowed so I ask "Why can I not use my signature name in this server?" I know no one used it yet, and I used them in other servers, but the thing is, it allowed me to same the exact same name in other servers, (Sanctuary and Raging tide have the same name I use), so why can't I use it in this new Server?
Some advice would be nice, please and thank you.
Post edited by jakeba on

Comments

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Archosaur name database is shared with Heaven's Tear's and Sanctuary's. So if you have this name on either of those servers, you cannot have it on Archosaur.

Was I ninja-ed?

Edit: No.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol@Frankie having to worry about being ninja'd. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • jakeba
    jakeba Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Archosaur name database is shared with Heaven's Tear's and Sanctuary's. So if you have this name on either of those servers, you cannot have it on Archosaur.

Was I ninja-ed?

Edit: No.

ok ty, I guess I have to wait a few more hours for the one to be deleted.
  • Revoltech - Lost City
    Revoltech - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Even if it's deleted the name is still considered "taken". Hate to break the bad news...
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Even if it's deleted the name is still considered "taken". Hate to break the bad news...

last i checked that wasn't the case, it was in one of the forums a loooooooooooooong time ago, but maybe they switched it back...

and here is that thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=119341
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown