Trophy Mode Guide!

Comments

• Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yet another team/squad event. What happened to solo questing AS I HAVE ASKED FOR FOR 6 MONTHS NOW AND WAS PROMISE CHANGES. I don't want to have to play with kids, idiots or fails, let me play solo where I amr esponsible for my own fate!

+ 1 would love more truely solo dungeons (not just the same instance with a solo option)

EDIT: not more since there really arent any... just any solo dungeons with mobs elites bosses etc but actually meant to be solo........................(hides from the QQ about venos this would causeb:surrenderb:chuckle)

.................................(maybe to earn DQ orders in a bit more interesting way as I suggested sometime last year) some of these molds are pretty awesome....(drools over the lvl 87 magic ring)

/end ramble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My squad almost has enough gear to do the FB99 Trophy Modes, and I know there are people out there with a lot better gear than we have.

I did fb99 heaven in trophy mode and it was insane. None if us had epically amazing gear and since we could probably do it MUCH better since gear has greatly improved.

It is not so much about the gear as it is in working together and knowing your class and how they all work together.

It is a blast though I will tell you that much.

Pro Advice too --> Take in a res scroll. You have one shot to live if you are a Cleric so the others better get ready to die for you if it much be.

This here is what we were doing. First attempt = WB when we went lost 750k off HP charm. (map) (We had - veno, mage, cleric, barb and 2 bms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    no level 100s on pwi can even come close to that.

Are you kidding?
    I already finished an Eden run and we got the Gold Medal.

101 Archer
    101 BM
    101 Veno
    96 Barb
    100 wiz
    and me

Except the archer nobody within our group is a cashshopper.b:bye

Main aggro holder lost 120k charm, rest about 70-90k charm.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Are you kidding?
    I already finished an Eden run and we got the Gold Medal.

101 Archer
    101 BM
    101 Veno
    96 Barb
    100 wiz
    and me

Except the archer nobody within our group is a cashshopper.b:bye

Main aggro holder lost 120k charm, rest about 70-90k charm.

I don't see the point of releasing trophy mode when you can just get a wing trophy for 20m which is better than the cloak u get from getting 8 gold medals.
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't see the point of releasing trophy mode when you can just get a wing trophy for 20m which is better than the cloak u get from getting 8 gold medals.

Said something about reps and could be a easier way to get higher ranks but idk how many reps those medals give and can't get on to check. Anyone got any ideas?
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Chezedude said :

Because the cloak is pretty damn nice for someone that doesnt want to spend 30m+
    Not to mention that this is the correct and only way to optain an otherwise Cashshop only item.

Defensive :
    Common Stats
    Lv 9
    Lv Required 60
    Eva + 120
    Durability 116/116
    Str 3~4
    Con 3~4
    Int 3~4
    Dex 3~4
    1 Particular Stat
    5 Mdef + 100
    Def + 216
    Physical Damage Reduction + 2%
    HP + 120

Offensive :
    Common Stats
    Lv 9
    Lv Required 60
    Eva + 120
    Durability 116/116
    Str 3~4
    Con 3~4
    Int 3~4
    Dex 3~4
    1 Particular Stat
    Chant - 6%
    Movement +0.10 m/s
    Aspd - 0.05
    Crit + 1%

The base stats will propably be 5-6 to each stats though, cos that cape is for fb 69 trophy mode.
    PS : if i remember an interval cape goes for way more than 20m ;-)
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • mulanrouge
    edited March 2010
    Would love so type of confirmation on the type of rep we are talking about here. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Level 8 stamps aka 11 rep ea.
    Based on your squad performance 3-15.

We got 3 stamps.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Offensive :
    Common Stats
    Lv 9
    Lv Required 60
    Eva + 120
    Durability 116/116
    Str 3~4
    Con 3~4
    Int 3~4
    Dex 3~4
    1 Particular Stat
    Chant - 6%
    Movement +0.10 m/s
    Aspd - 0.05
    Crit + 1%
    Woah woah, the "Aspd - 0.05" is interval between attack? =OOOOOOOO

We got 3 stamps.
    Hmm guess the rep's not amazing for 100k per person. The cape would be what to aim for then. Assuming they are not tradeable? b:surrender
  • ethernity
    ethernity Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:laughsound pretty good,need more reward
    Hmmmmm sounds gud b:victory
  • mulanrouge
    edited March 2010

We got 3 stamps.

per person?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrianFields - Heavens Tear
    BrianFields - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Personally i m not sure abt this.. about the greedy and shared mode, how will we know wht the squad leader have choosen? well i think it depends alot upon trust may be...

I did the trophy mode but nobody in the squad got any rep or any rewards after talking to the npc at the end (who spawns for just 1 min) even though our Combat Score was 10.5k, and the squad leader claimed that he had selected shared mode at the begining. so can anybody enlighten on this topic wht we did wrong? b:surrender
  • bishooo
    bishooo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    do we need to have a minimun level? or even a level 1 can join O.O
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    so can anybody enlighten on this topic wht we did wrong? b:surrender

Propably too slow to receive any reward, u gotta rush almost whole FB and aoe at specific stops.
    Or u got screwed over by leader.

moulanrogue
    per person?

Yes 1 Gold Medal + 3 stamps (which aren't tradeable as usual) each squad member.
    Took us 11 minutes.
  • GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear
    GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Any idea's on what the mold rewards are ?

So if after the 8 for the cape its going to be worth running again for molds
  • Atorscleric - Sanctuary
    Atorscleric - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i think it be good thing b:dirty
  • Mivi - Lost City
    Mivi - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    in the asyan version the thropy mode are in: fb 69, fb 79, fbs 89, fbs 99, lunar glade and frostcover frostland
    for each: a mantle can be obtained
    after the mantles will can be used for crafting a better mantle (a kind of fusion)

as a result after a lot of fusion will be onee of these
    ☆☆Supreme Robe: Aggression
    ☆☆Supreme Robe: Progression
    ☆☆Supreme Robe: Dominance

istead of the bonus u read on pwdatabase those mantles posses all the bonus of the all mantle used in the fusion on one single mantle

but i never see anyone complete the ancient frostcover frostland in thropy mode so this is currently unconfirmed
    also 100% sure those are not implemented on pwi for now
    too much :Q____

fb 89s molds rewards: one of these random

Mold: Drakeshadow Amulet
    Mold:Sky Demon's Pearl
    Mold: Demon Slaughter Belt
    Mold: Amulet of Passion
    Mold: Ghostly Belt
    Mold: Secret of the Dark Spirit
    Mold: Ring of the Heavenly Lord
    Mold: Armor of Millenary Bless
    Mold: Greaves of Fallen
    Mold: Devil's Cape of Ares
    Mold: Cuisses of Brahma
    Mold: Heavy Helmet of Ape
    Mold: Brahma's Lash
    Mold: Requiem Blade
    Mold:Cudgel of the Barb. Lord
    Mold: Windcatcher
  • Foxxygrau - Dreamweaver
    Foxxygrau - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It sounds awsome but, what about lag and dc issues ?
    Wil the squad members who dc, get back in to the squad ?
    And if there is lag ?

Im way to low to try it yet, but talk about inspieation to level up !

Cant wait.
    We're here for a fun time, not, a long time.b:laugh
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It seems time is less of an issue than killing monsters is, we killed it in about 18mins first time through and got 3rd prize. Second time we did it in 15mins and got the same prize, we were sticking to geting 10k and then killing Ethereal.

It's kind of stupid that boss kills in Trophy don't count towards quests. Both my Ethereal Abomination quests were left at 0/1 after several runs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It seems time is less of an issue than killing monsters is, we killed it in about 18mins first time through and got 3rd prize. Second time we did it in 15mins and got the same prize, we were sticking to geting 10k and then killing Ethereal.

It's kind of stupid that boss kills in Trophy don't count towards quests. Both my Ethereal Abomination quests were left at 0/1 after several runs.

Doesn't the last boss give 1.5k so u only need 8.5k and then kill the boss? I dunno exactly...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VictoryPets - Dreamweaver
    VictoryPets - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Seems PWI is intent on making everything cost money to enter..first Lunar and now this, pretty soon it will cost money to enter any instance.

Although I really wish they had made semi-afk rebirths cost 5m each run (not a fan of rebirths):-)
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Doesn't the last boss give 1.5k so u only need 8.5k and then kill the boss? I dunno exactly...

It was our first set of runs and we didn't see what the final boss added to the score, so we just went for safety in fear of getting nothing at the end. If you kill everything on route to the boss you end up with 8,5-9k pts anyway, so it's just one extra AoE to do before the boss to fulfill the quota. On the 2nd run we just dragged the extra AoE onto the boss and kill 2 birds with one stone.

I think 13-15mins for 10k points is about as good as it gets with an average squad. We had a Lv95+ Psy with a +11 Lunar, Lv95 Veno with +6 Lunar, Archer with +5 FC bow, Lv100 BM with Calas/FC Fist, a lv100 Barb and a Cleric. A bunch of us had Bramble and the bosses went down pretty fast. 3rd place with 11k points.

If it really is time related only and not point-related then the only way people would be able to get Gold it is with a beast of a barb with immunity apoth that pulls half the instance, 4 pimped out BMs and a Cleric BBing.
    Seems PWI is intent on making everything cost money to enter..first Lunar and now this, pretty soon it will cost money to enter any instance.

Although I really wish they had made semi-afk rebirths cost 5m each run (not a fan of rebirths):-)

The rewards are tons of Rep, Molds and Event Capes, why wouldn't it have to cost players money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Btw, where's Celestial Messenger? Googleing "Perfect World Celestial Messenger" came up with nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Btw, where's Celestial Messenger? Googleing "Perfect World Celestial Messenger" came up with nothing.

ITS UP YOUR A-- No i tried google too. I can't find anything. Sorry :<
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ITS UP YOUR A-- No i tried google too. I can't find anything. Sorry :<

Nuu stop following meh b:cry. I don't have 150 IQ to loose b:sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • DARKriderM - Heavens Tear
    DARKriderM - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    but is only for big lvls? and reward is only reputation?
  • Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver
    Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010

120 756 right outside brim
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Got the Glorious Robe: Eden

Str+5
    Dex+6
    Vit+5
    Mag+5
    Phys Res+313

price 2 b:chuckle

One of my squad mates chose the same robe and got 6 for str and vit and 5 for dex (can't remember the rest) and we both got 3 sockets.

Our problem wasn't time, we often had casualties and recovered fine. The video we watched before hand had more aggressive pulls than needed for us so we modified our plan after a couple runs to shorten the pulls with the poison mobs. We did one practice run and because of barb's expense went right to the actual runs. Out of 9 runs we only failed gold on #5 (and practice lol). It was definitely worth doing as we got 33 rep per success, about half the expense back in loot, and a bound defense robe to PK in.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OK, so after running this a few times, i have come to this conclusion(correct me if im wrong please). But, your score doesn't matter, as long as its over 10k. we ran it 3 times back to back, finished with just over 10k each time. and still got second place. So, i believe that its based on time(after you reach your 10k points)?...is this correct or no?
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OK, so after running this a few times, i have come to this conclusion(correct me if im wrong please). But, your score doesn't matter, as long as its over 10k. we ran it 3 times back to back, finished with just over 10k each time. and still got second place. So, i believe that its based on time(after you reach your 10k points)?...is this correct or no?

from what i've heard, u need to do it in 1k seconds for gold
    youtube.com/chezedude