Is this a good pvp barb build?

zenwarrior21
zenwarrior21 Posts: 24 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Is there a way to make barb compatible for pvp midgame AND endgame? My guess is that it would be a build:

3 str
1 vit
1 dex per level

Then after achieving 60 to 70 dex,

3str
2vit per level

OR

6str
3vit
1dex every 2 levels

The important thing about this build is that it can solve the accuracy problem at earlier levels. Though you have less HP, it is not a big problem and can eventually be caught up at higher levels. This build will make the barb mroe powerful at pvp and even at engame will make the barb accurate.

That way a barb can be very powerful for pvp even before level 70, what do some people here think in relation to other classes? Should the barb have more dex?The reason why i posted here is because i wanted to get some varied opinions.
Post edited by zenwarrior21 on

Comments

• Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:bye go full vits and kill with perdition here and there
    b:bye bb 10k+ on hp charm to kill someone
  • Ryuhei - Heavens Tear
    Ryuhei - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The accuracy problem can be mostly solved by misty forest rings at lv 77 which add 50% accuracy per ring and then you have bloodbath which at lv 10 adds 200% accuracy given they dont stack but thats a good increase in accuracy. To top that off lv 10 beastial onslaught decreases your enemies evasion by 50% making them even easier to hit so i dont see the the point to dex maybe at lower lvs but 77+ and defiantly at 90+ your just making Armageddon your strongest move weaker... but ill shut up for now b:shutup
  • zenwarrior21
    zenwarrior21 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The only problem is armageddon does not have the best accuracy. On top of that if it misses, it is a loss of at least half HP. The problem is, barbs may not be good at pvp (possibly) until 7X or 8X.
  • Ryuhei - Heavens Tear
    Ryuhei - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:cry yea sadly we are only good end game PvP