At what time will they....

Boozin - Sanctuary
Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
....announce what will be for sale in the cash shop to go along with the spiffy new server?

I can't wait to see what it is, and then watch gold prices skyrocket faster than *insert witty analogy here* on ALL servers. b:laugh

I knew I had been stockpiling the stuff for a reason... Profit, here we come! b:dirtyb:dirty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Boozin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ...usually Cash Shop sales are announced around the time the servers are supposed to go down (11pm Pacific)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Taksuke - Dreamweaver
    Taksuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *look at the gold price now and think how much the gold price will be after maintance* b:laugh

with that said lol idk if the gold price will rise b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<=== thks Forsakenx for the great siggy
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The return of the Anniversery Pack | Lucky Coral?! New fashion is doubtful... I'm personally tipping on new mounts. They just added the "old school mounts" permanently... so here comes the new generation!!! I'd prefer them to release the new wings... Black Empress ones for under 70 gold please >.<
    I'm guessing there's a chance oracles may be added as they were introduced with the Raging Tide Server as well. However, they weren't so well received; who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    If you ask me, I kinda hope they add in that 10-man Squad I've been hearin' about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's probably gonna be Jolly Jones and Guardian Angel sale...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oracles ghsfdhsghfdgdh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it be the.......not so lucky three leaf clover sale.
    O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Do I hear lucky clover packs for St Patricks Day? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search_item?name=pack

So I've heard Jolly and Anniversary... anyone want to guess on the others?
    edited March 2010
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search_item?name=pack

So I've heard Jolly and Anniversary... anyone want to guess on the others?

Jolly Jones is due for a return. Usually every 3 months or so, and he was here this month last year. Makes sense to me. Jolly Jones will fuel the oracle nubs for the new server. Event pots and cheap dolls would be nice too. lol
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Jolly Jones is due for a return. Usually every 3 months or so, and he was here this month last year. Makes sense to me. Jolly Jones will fuel the oracle nubs for the new server. Event pots and cheap dolls would be nice too. lol

Did he come back in the fall? I thought it was just anni packs - I wasn't playing then. He was out this time last year though. But as far as overpowering items, he's far less potent than anni packs (I think?).
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ....announce what will be for sale in the cash shop to go along with the spiffy new server?

I can't wait to see what it is, and then watch gold prices skyrocket faster than *insert witty analogy here* on ALL servers. b:laugh

I knew I had been stockpiling the stuff for a reason... Profit, here we come! b:dirtyb:dirty

the GMs can simply wait one week to release it since ppl r talking about it too much lol although I miss anni packsb:avoid

EDIT: They didnt wait one week after all haha
    edited March 2010
    Did he come back in the fall? I thought it was just anni packs - I wasn't playing then. He was out this time last year though. But as far as overpowering items, he's far less potent than anni packs (I think?).

Yeah, he's had an appearance about every three months, however I was wrong. Packs are back. Oh well.
    edited March 2010
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=16001

^ Confirmed; Lucky Coral.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010

yay

whatever lol

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited March 2010

*rant rant rant* *QQQQQ* *ragequits*

ok, got that out, now to buy some gold to resell it

EDIT: i no they claim to not use the % used by pwdatabase, but these seem pretty accurate lol http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/21466
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Can't say I'm surprised... but I am a bit sad... Though, I guess I'm the moron for even letting myself hope that maybe, just maybe, the GMs wouldn't do this.

[WARNING : THE FOLLOWING IS A QQ RANT ABOUT THE NEW SERVER AND PACKS]

To the people considering the move to the new server, or who are thinking of starting up on it, be prepared to spend a fortune if you want to even have a chance at becoming a factor on this server. Remember, the ultimate skill in this game is credit card.

[END OF QQ RANT]

Enjoy the new server
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.