• Elyvwayn - Harshlands
    Elyvwayn - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I applied!

b:victory
  • Nizam - Raging Tide
    Nizam - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Applied. Awaiting a response. I am GMT -6 so TW's will not being a big problem time-wise. But adding education into the picture makes it complicated. I can half-promise that I keep up with the levels. But can't promise I'll make every territory war.

P.S. As of now I am not sure what character that I will roll. I applied as an assassin. But that could be changed based off of what the guild is lacking.

~Chiddy~
  • arshaladon
    arshaladon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ive sent in my application and am awaiting a response. Im an experienced player and I will be able to dedicate a lot of time to the game. I will be able to make it to most tw's, I am on EST time.
  • Taksuke - Dreamweaver
    Taksuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle sent an application

hope to see u guys on the new server b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<=== thks Forsakenx for the great siggy
  • BabyPet - Dreamweaver
    BabyPet - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    made my application too...and even see some ppl i know did the same =) i hope i may join the fun and we'll have a great time on Archo server
  • tehczar
    tehczar Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have a quick question. What does "Narla" mean? Not bashing, but its a fairly, unusual name for a guild.
    Impulse
  • Nizam - Raging Tide
    Nizam - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    tehczar wrote: »
    I have a quick question. What does "Narla" mean? Not bashing, but its a fairly, unusual name for a guild.

I believe this was asked. But.
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    I was waiting for that question! b:victory

Narla is a fictional fantasy world I created when I was younger, I was a bit of a writer back then. Several of my IGN's were fictional characters in Narla b:cute
  • triage66
    triage66 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey, I'm interested in joining for your faction. Excuse my typing, my keyboard has been acting up on me, so some words may seem a bit exaggerated.

I have applied for your faction's web site and hope to be accepted. I have payed on the Sanctuary and Raging Tide Servers. My first character was a lvl 60 Mage and my 2nd character was a lvl 68 Assassin. I also played all of the other classes up to lvl 20 to get a feel for them.

I look forward to doing TW with you as that is one of my main goals on this new server.
    The character I plan on playing would be a pure cleric for mainly support during TW, BH, Quests, FB, and such. I can also don't mind giving advice to any players seeking it and enjoy doing so. Hope to see you soon.
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow what a response Narla has gotten! Thank you all for your interest! At the moment, we are still accepting members, but we have begun our detailed application process due to the high volume of interest.

Visit http://www.narla.mmoguildsites.com!

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Cupac - Lost City
    Cupac - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    IM IN

Current IGN: my user will be LoveToSpoog on Archasaur but on LC its cupac

Current Server: LostCity but when Archasour comes im playing on that

Current Faction: SG1OWNS on LostCity

Current Level of Main: 74

TW Exp? [Y] or N

If Y to TW Exp, explain your experiences: i was there when SG1OWNS beat RageQuit, YaKuZa and in Zodian when we owned Kings Feast and a very long time ago in YaKuZa

Have you played multiple classes? If so, which? iv'e played all the classes but acually lvled 3 Barb, Archer and bladesmaster

What goals do you seek to fulfill on a new server? own land

What can you contribute to Narla that would be beneficial to the faction? OWNAGE!

Have you held any officer positions in a faction before? Yah

Would you be willing to frequent forums and ventrilo for moderation and involvement?

By the way this is a application for the new server hehehe

NARLA FTW.....
    alot of people ask me am i affraid of death...
    hell yea im affraid of death
    i dont wanna die yet
    alot of people think that i worship the devil..
    that i do all types of **** ****
    look i cant change the way i think..and i cant change the way i am
    so if i offended you
    GOOD coz i still dont give a ****
  • Viperously - Sanctuary
    Viperously - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    :3 sent a message to you on here and in the Guild forum I'll pm you my IGN when i make it >.< hopefully i'll get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ banner made by me - feel free to invite me to chat on Sanctuary server b:shy
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Cupac,

narla.mmoguildsites.com

I think the server opening went fairly ok, besides the buggy anti-**** program b:shocked

Remember kids, take a break from the computer! Go outside and get some fresh air! Take a nap! The server will be there when you wake up....

I hope. b:laugh
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • BloodVixen - Archosaur
    BloodVixen - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hiya =) My IGN is BloodVixen. I have gone to the site and applied to be part of the faction. However when I did so, I was lvl 15 at the time and now I'm lvl 20. Still waiting for approval from website but I hope to be part of your faction soon! =) I'll be on this morning for a bit and then in the afternoon again if you need to ask any questions. Look forward to hearing from you!
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    We are still recruiting :-) Apply at narla.tk or narla.mmoguildsites.com
  • Viperously - Sanctuary
    Viperously - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    :D we're level 3 now please apply for TW next week <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ banner made by me - feel free to invite me to chat on Sanctuary server b:shy
  • Abigaail - Archosaur
    Abigaail - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nice guild, Still recruiting b:victory
  • Snugglepuffs - Archosaur
    Snugglepuffs - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bump... b:laugh
  • Snugglepuffs - Archosaur
    Snugglepuffs - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    & why does my icon still only say lvl 22... QQ
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Narla is quickly gaining momentum! Visit us at www.narla.tk to arrange a quick in-game meeting with an officer to get in!
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:victory we are one of 6 factions that took land this past weekend so join <3
  • chicogrande1
    chicogrande1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hi i am a lv 73 pure cleric, would like to know if i have any possibilities of being accepted on narla or i have to wait until i reach 75?? i play everyday, and be available for tw each weekend. Had only been in one tw the one betwen leverage and Domain.
  • Syndey - Archosaur
    Syndey - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    LOL the young narla.

and now in the future were are they?

Crumbledb:sadb:sad b:bye
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Narla has not crumbled.

I don't know you $oul, but Narla is very much alive, active. Just because we are not a 'powerhouse' faction anymore does not mean Narla has fallen.

Narla is still very active to this day, and remains to be one of the most engaging factions on Archosaur. We have a faction event every day of the week, hold a server event every Saturday, active members and are actively participating in TW's every weekend.

We are not concerned with 'dominating' or having the most OP players. We aim to have fun, keep our members engaged in the game and promote fair and fun TW's.

If anyone is interested in what Narla really is about, please visit our website: http://narla.me

And $oul, I would suggest out of respect, do a little research before claiming a faction is 'crumbled'. b:victory
  • lordwolvarine
    lordwolvarine Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I do not know how anyone can say Narla has crumbled. I get the impression soul that you do not play much or you would know and see that Narla is active.

Narla does not concern itself with dominating the map nor do we wish to undertake the ego trip that goes along with such domination.

Narla concerns itself with Playing the game, having fun and enjoying what we can accomplish as a team. Just because we do not make a lot of noise in world chat does not mean Narla has crumbled. Respectfully Soul as Nahktuul state you should really do some research before making comments on something you know nothing about.

If you really wanna know anything about Narla feel free to contact me in game. We have osecrets here at Narla I will be more than happy to talk to you.

MystyckWolf Director of Narla
  • beatz1
    beatz1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hmmm i dont know what youre hearing, or think u know, buuuuut narla is NOT crumbling :/ maybe youre talking about when we kick back and have cookies ? gj not knowing wtf youre talking about x.x soooooo typical :D thx for wasting valuable time scouring through the forums trying to dig up some stuff :P Good job !! keep up the lame work soul b:fatb
  • irene1903
    irene1903 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    "Crumbled" you say $oul_Reaver? This is 2012 - I am the Recruiting Marshal of Narla - She is going strong. If you wish to apply please apply at - http://www.narla.me/ - I will carefully review your application $oul...Narla is very selective however - we don't allow crumbles b:chuckle

LOL the young narla.

and now in the future were are they?

Crumbledb:sadb:sad b:bye
  • Indiri - Archosaur
    Indiri - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    beatz12 wrote: »
    Hmmm i dont know what youre hearing, or think u know, buuuuut narla is NOT crumbling :/ maybe youre talking about when we kick back and have cookies ? gj not knowing wtf youre talking about x.x soooooo typical :D thx for wasting valuable time scouring through the forums trying to dig up some stuff :P Good job !! keep up the lame work soul b:fatb

Mmm... Cookies. I'll make some for tonight's TW. b:pleased

Anyway, we are still here and having fun. So sry to disappoint. b:laugh