Lost City Fight Club, Volume 2: Essence Training Sessions

Transcend - Lost City
Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Equal buffs (self/ep/full), equal chi, and raw PVP. Welcome to Essence PVP Training Sessions.

Short URL: http://tinyurl.com/pwfightclub2

Side Note: PVP was a bit lacking in the past few weeks due to my schedule, so I just call out for fight club in GC and most people know what it means :) These "training sessions" help discover any weaknesses in our game (especially when recorded), and bypasses the KOS search & wait game that's so common nowadays. It actually turned out to be well worthwhile, as a couple fights against TheSoup and NyKage went for about 30+ minutes..

These were also my first *real* 1v1's against assassins b:shocked
youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
Total Videos: 38
Subscribers: 1,775
Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Transcend - Lost City on

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You guys use up alot of dolls/heiro/pots just for practice. 0_0!!

We pvp against NyKage the other day- gosh he really can be a pain to take down! b:shedtear
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    He kinda learned to use bolt. I'm a proud teacher b:sad
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • majero
    majero Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Christ those fights took 30 minutes because you abuse the air to ground reduction kiting like a ****ing crack *****.

Was disappointed in the music, seemed very half-assed after drooling over your previous vids.

1v1 Some 'good' people. That BM on his gimpy rashnu, and the *** on his purple steed doesn't cut it. Was probably thinking about giving Amour a hand job the entire time you dropped from the air.

@Ahira...

Who cares about heiro/doll usage. Transcend clearly said PvP has been lacking for him which is true because the server is slowly dying. All those Essence **** waste their time butt***ing eachother in west arch most of the day anyway, after a long day's work of looking for mindless PK which doesn't exist. Doesn't matter when Essence salary and quality of people are similar to CQ's.
  • Maveena - Lost City
    Maveena - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    majero wrote: »
    Christ those fights took 30 minutes because you abuse the air to ground reduction kiting like a ****ing crack *****.

Was disappointed in the music, seemed very half-assed after drooling over your previous vids.

1v1 Some 'good' people. That BM on his gimpy rashnu, and the *** on his purple steed doesn't cut it. Was probably thinking about giving Amour a hand job the entire time you dropped from the air.

@Ahira...

Who cares about heiro/doll usage. Transcend clearly said PvP has been lacking for him which is true because the server is slowly dying. All those Essence **** waste their time butt***ing eachother in west arch most of the day anyway, after a long day's work of looking for mindless PK which doesn't exist. Doesn't matter when Essence salary and quality of people are similar to CQ's.

OMG!
    Essence = CQ!
    Amour likes handjobs from men!
    Air to ground kiting lets you survive fights and make them longer!

You have taught me so much that I did not know!
    PLEASE REVEAL YOURSELF, ALMIGHTY FORUM HERO!
    b:laugh
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol @ true emptiness, seriously the most stupid genie skill in-game atm
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2010

This always gets me when ppl say it. How else do you expect EA's to win? Stand there and *attempt* to tank fists while spamming metal skills? EA's advantage is >range< , so dropping for air to ground reduction and kiting are pertinent to survival. Theres a reason we have aim low.... b:bye
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I totally agree. Archers should get full set +12 heavy Nirvana gear with 4 socket savant stones so they cant tank demon fist BMs like real menz. But Transcend is just being a little disgraceful, scare kiting pu$$y that drops from air to ground for reduction b:angry

Should report him to GM for refusing to tank TT100 fists.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Trolls are funny :)

@Ahira: Duels in a PVP server is like sex with a condom; half the fun when nothing is at risk :)

I don't play much aside from *maybe* a couple hours here and there during the week, and I have no idea how the PVP is like outside of that time frame. Also, some of the fights went on for 30+ minutes because the people I was going against knew to kite whenever I had an opening I was trying to exploit.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    @Ahira: Duels in a PVP server is like sex with a condom; half the fun when nothing is at risk :)

you made my day b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When ever i watch these vids i feel in the mood suddenly to play my archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Love watching your videos, Transcend, even if this was mostly practice <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FOOD - Harshlands
    FOOD - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When ever i watch these vids i feel in the mood suddenly to play my archer

same. except when i get on my 9x archer to pvp, i realize i suck so bad, i go back on my barb qq.
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My archers only 57
    qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I really liked the video :) The music was nice too, I mostly was getting *****, i need more HP ,as soon as I get another HP charm we can do more 1v1s, I got all my gear to plus 5 and GX to plus 7, hopefully that will help. Your so pro tran, keep goingb:flower( no h0mo)
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • FOOD - Harshlands
    FOOD - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Awesome video idea for Transcend:
    How about a 1 v 1 against Haiz or another avid youtube poster? Both of you should work together to create one vid, where each shows their own part. It'd be awesome to see both sides of a fight.
  • Atreana - Lost City
    Atreana - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Another awesome vid and the music towards the end, love the bass beats. What's the title of that piece please?
  • MIraMinuit - Lost City
    MIraMinuit - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Tranny stop being the hottest EA around.
    xD
    Love your work & you.
    3|:
    Keep it up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Did anyone else notice Nykages hell Roar of Pride miss between 7:55 and 8:00 o.0 (just fyi hell rop says it is unable to miss)nvm he doamined it lol
    Nuf said.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Did anyone else notice Nykages hell Roar of Pride miss between 7:55 and 8:00 o.0 (just fyi hell rop says it is unable to miss)

Whut? He domained it. (Unable to miss doesn't mean it will stun you even if you are on antistun/immune, it just means it's a 100% stun chance unlike lower levels/heaven roar)
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    ****, i didnt see that lmao.
    Nuf said.
  • phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ****, i didnt see that lmao.

LolUSage b:bye
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Pinche Kage what a fight. que pasado de lansa.

cbastor got a good stun lock in and he got the kill ^^. Very nice even if he had low

damage going in, he got it right b:victory

He got the skills just needs the gears tambien.

but its realy mainly skills. like kage he got the skills fallowed up by the gears.

Transcend vs zerhee

NyKage vs zerhee

thats what I realy want to see.

Transcend very nice vid. I've enjoyed all the 1 vs 1 you have shown lately.

Like you say, learning is mostly the main factor in this game. When we think we know

it all, and theres realy nothing else to learn, we allways get surprised.

You show the ppl in your vids since day 1 that its not realy who got the best gears,

or the most +10. It all comes down to the skills and tech's we do or learn.

anybody can beat any body. if they realy try.b:victory

BTW I realy hate duels. Raw pvp reraly is the way to go.
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nice video transcend. I also had like 30 min pvp 1 vs 1 with NyKage once at vol 27. Then we both just agreed its going nowhere cuz we cant kill each other (his occult ice was pissing me off, he couldnt stand my seals and hailstorms), so I know what do u mean. Anyway Im sure You could do better with those sins (why dont u use wings of grace?). And bleah no tests with me at HO makes me emo now b:chuckleb:chuckle I enjoyed the vid anyway. GJ Transmonster
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I just dont see Redsrose onn the forums anymoreb:sad
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angry baaah i've watched transcend's vids n shes good b:angry

b:angry shes good becos she won like all the time

she wins all the time becos her archer class is good

she wins becos archers has mag atk, high phy atks, long ranged

she wins becos her gears r highly refined

her gears r good becos shes rich

she wins becos all the others r using bad pk classes, eg. BMs r bad for pking

pk with an archer is easy, u only need to un-mount so u drop from the air n maintained distance from yor melee opponents, its too easy to use, not strategic

wat im trying to say is tat kaza n kage n zerhee n bigtime r great pkers becos they still owns eventho they using bad pk classes, they have skills. theses BMs r bad pk classes but the player behind them r good

as for archers, they r too easy to use, n too powerful, anyone can own in pk with an archer. it is the class tats good, not the player b:angry

Come argue with me RAWR !!!
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wat im trying to say is tat kaza n kage n zerhee n bigtime r great pkers becos they still owns eventho they using bad pk classes, they have skills. theses BMs r bad pk classes but the player behind them r good
    rofl you're ****
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angry baaah i've watched transcend's vids n shes good b:angry

b:angry shes good becos she won like all the time

she wins all the time becos her archer class is good

she wins becos archers has mag atk, high phy atks, long ranged

she wins becos her gears r highly refined

her gears r good becos shes rich

she wins becos all the others r using bad pk classes, eg. BMs r bad for pking

pk with an archer is easy, u only need to un-mount so u drop from the air n maintained distance from yor melee opponents, its too easy to use, not strategic

as for archers, they r too easy to use, n too powerful, anyone can own in pk with an archer. it is the class tats good, not the player b:angry

Come argue with me RAWR !!!

sins are easier
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    For a 101, I think my gears could be considered a little above average, no? Except for the +10 bow, everything is +5/6 and below, which mostly came from refining on our lands :)

There's just some people I can't beat, but I'm always up to try. I don't think I can beat zerhee, but maybe we'll get around to it. I tried fighting susamajii (lol i know), and got destroyed while in *drop* mode for 10k b:shocked

@Wad: I used WoG at the beginning, but most of the time the sins just stealthed away (I would if I were a sin). The first sin waited while I burned off 2 sparks, so it was a waste at the time.

Against Kyo, though, I wanted to see what combination of stuns, sleep, and paralyzes would be used, and didn't want them to go back to stealth. Beating sins without anti-stun would seem to be the hardest thing to do, so I figured I'd give it a shot. By using my shields between wingspans and metal attacks, I was able to absorb most of their hits, keep them unstealthed, and still do damage on them.

But I agree, if I used anti-stuns more often the fight would go faster, but by the end of the 3rd sin fight I didn't think it was necessary, so I just stood there and took it :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    sins are easier

b:angry U R REATRRDED !!!

do u kno i have no mag atk skills n i have to tank BMs n Barbs n being a LA? b:angry

b:angry i HAVE NO MAG ATKS TOO N HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN OF NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE BMS N BARBS b:angry becos im PHY n they r PHY, .'. phy + phy = QQ (unless i have +++ good gears like Z)
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    rofl you're ****

b:angry wat part of me is retarrded? b:angry becos u r not on my list? b:sin