just when you all thought i was gone...

Options
Alexenokin - Lost City
Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
here i am :D

except i'm here to say goodbye >;

yes, that time has finally come, when a man must accept the facts staring him in the face...

i no longer find this game entertaining for the "game" part, hell, i haven't even logged into the game or forums for a few weeks now... i just chat with a couple -very- close friends on MSN nowadays...

tbh, the main reason i'm leaving is to defect to another MMO which now has captivated me... i think i've fallen in love with it... i dreamt of marrying it last night.... jk; lol... but i am leaving to another MMO, which i will not name of course

however, i figured, being the annoying troll i am, i'd put one last post up to irritate everyone :P

i'd like to thank everyone on the forum and ingame who i've ever been friends with, who i've ever partied with, all my many guilds and their members, and of course all my enemies...

thank you all for making my life worth living for so long! you all are my buddies, whether you hate me or love me, it doesn't matter, i love you all anyways <;

inb4"he'll be back"... yes, i did post up once in the past saying i was quitting, however, back then i was just pissed off about a couple things, and RL drama was forcing me into a dark space... i /ragequit back then...

i won't be returning ingame, and 99.9% positive i'll never post on these forums again...

i'd like now to give personal shout-outs, keep in mind these are just offhand, most specifically the people who have left the greatest impression on me...

Wabbit- we were good friends at one time, it sux that we had to become such bitter enemies... just know, i forgive you for your personal threats against me, and i'm sorry for what i did

_Tigger_- boss! my first guild, Armagedon's leader... i'll never forget you man, you were the rockin best! you brought me under your wing when i started this game back when dreamweaver launched... and you taught me most of what i knew... you also NEVER turned me down when i asked for help, regardless of which character i used or which faction i was in... thank you man, you are truly the epitome of "good peoples"

Divine_Death- dude... just dude... fun times we had aye? too bad things went sour between us... well mainly between me and the entire faction... i'm sorry for the **** i became those last days...

Ikurei- buddy! i'll miss ya ;> you and i had some good times... and i still owe you a beating for that time you PK'd me >;

XanZerstorer/XanGoesDrag- dude, i know you guys hate me for what i did... but still, we once were friends, and i miss that... but all the same, i'm sorry for what i did

Desiree- miss ya >; nuff said

TiraMizu- i'll always remember you for how much you helped me... and also those epic hh1-3 runs that you took me on when you solo'd squad mode with me healing you... epic level 44 vitbuild cleric in his prime ;>

Alaxana- i'll always remember the epic randomness of you making me your son (or was it daughter O:?)

ShadowStorm- was fun buddy, too bad i never heard back from you... i guess no more chattin with teh shadow for meh >;

now a special portion to thank the forum peoples :>

eatwithspoons- i'm sure you'll probably never see this... but i miss you man, you were "teh epic kewl" in my book, you never were afraid to slap me with a temp-ban for the most random **** i pulled, and always with those hilarious "banned for ...." reasons XD i really wish we could have known what happened... but i for one understand that sometimes there just isn't the possibility to say goodbye.... i wish you the best in whatever you doin now...

Andracil- hai buddy :3 shout-out to the mod who befriended a troll... even if just ingame ;>

Konariraiden- ;highfives; later bro, was fun trollin with someone of obvious talent in "teh craft" XD

there's plenty more... but i can't seem to remember names off the top of my head... plus there's just too many people i want to personally thank for a huge variety of reasons...

but i do have one more person who i want to say baibai to, even tho i'll say haihai in like 6 hours XD

Aadi- was fun re-joining you again on LC, sorry i never made it up to your level, i'm sure we could have had many fun times... oh well, at least we had fun while it lasted <;

alright peoples, i think i've wrote enough... i'm tired, my bed looks so appealing atm, i barely have the power of will to wrap this up...

so without further adieu, i bid you all farewell~
I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
Post edited by Alexenokin - Lost City on

Comments

• Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tl;dr- i'm leaving, bye everyone! love you all <3
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bye.
    Have fun with whatever game you're moving on to.
    :)
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And u are?????
  • Auns - Harshlands
    Auns - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    he'll be back

mayb not..good luck and have fun with whatever u do b:bye
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cya later dude

It was fun chatting with you and I'm sorry I never got around to getting back to you...

I myself am too busy with real life stuff these days...

work....
    uni.....
    etc....

Take care b:bye
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, I don't even know you, but good bye b:bye

I hope you have fun where ever you go, and wish you the best.... Pwn their asses b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He'll be ba--aww, someone beat me to it... b:surrender

...well, it's been nice knowin' ya, Alex. Wish ya luck in whatever ya do from here on out, and hope ya always enjoy every minute of life.

...sad to see so many of my forum friends leave in such a short amount of time, but what can ya do, eh? I'll tell ya what I can do; I can give 'em a proper send off, at least! And while I probably won't be quitting this game for a while (I'm still kinda hooked, it's a lot easier to play now that I'm a lot less serious)...hm, I dunno what else to say, really. b:laugh

Anyway, take care and have fun, Alex!

ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dang...I wish I had a siggy...b:sad

P.S.~ I also wish my avatar would work, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen...

P.P.S.~ But yeah, good luck on your new game Alex!!
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ' (7>.<)7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He'll be ba--aww, someone beat me to it... b:surrender

...well, it's been nice knowin' ya, Alex. Wish ya luck in whatever ya do from here on out, and hope ya always enjoy every minute of life.

...sad to see so many of my forum friends leave in such a short amount of time, but what can ya do, eh? I'll tell ya what I can do; I can give 'em a proper send off, at least! And while I probably won't be quitting this game for a while (I'm still kinda hooked, it's a lot easier to play now that I'm a lot less serious)...hm, I dunno what else to say, really. b:laugh

Anyway, take care and have fun, Alex!

ಥ_ಥ

i can has sauce face siggy?b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i can has sauce face siggy?b:cryb:surrender

...only if you give 109% credit to me.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So, as usual, I searched my name on the forum to see if my fellow fans are praising about me and I come across this thread.

Was fun while it lasted Alex/KendratehBMwhogot3*hammersonhisfb19. Have fun on the other game. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk