CareBears love to argue!

Options
Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Chronicles
You every notice that on these forums that people from PvE server can't let go of anything at all they just keep on and on. It's so annoying when you read 4 pages of some alt and someone from a PvE server telling each other that they are wrong, it's kinda like trolling but more like a flame war without going off topic. lolb:laugh
pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
Post edited by Dustins_ALT - Harshlands on

Comments

• Buzzz - Raging Tide
    Buzzz - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You're wrong.
  • X_Fish - Lost City
    X_Fish - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You every notice that on these forums that people from PvE server can't let go of anything at all they just keep on and on. It's so annoying when you read 4 pages of some alt and someone from a PvE server telling each other that they are wrong, it's kinda like trolling but more like a flame war without going off topic. lolb:laugh

QQmore?......................... .
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Seriously.... this "who's more skilled at this and that " on a pvp server than a pve is sometimes just BS and RT has proven this to me since here we have players from every server .

Whoever want's to pk/tw good can be just as good no matter if he/she's on a pve server as some1 in a pvp server , the real difference is there are much more ppl who are good at it on a pvp server than on a pve .

Are you gonna tell me some oracle noob that went to 90+ and has no idea how to play his/her class is good just because he/she's on a pvp server?

This pve/pvp argument is getting old guys ...srsly .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm, a QQ thread about QQ'ing.

Thread%20Failed.gif
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Some people have played both. And being on a PvE server doesn't necessarily mean they know their class any better/worse than someone on a PvE server. I've seen good players and bad ones on both. There are forum alts and crazy people on both.

Besides, can you really argue that playing on a PvP server teaches anything now? You can level to 100 without leaving a safezone after level 30 if you want now (albeit with some issues getting to 40, but at least after 40 - marriage quest, 3 BHs, and crazy stone, then add rebirth and frostcovered when you get higher).

I enjoyed playing on a PvP server when people quested and grinded. Now leveling has been made much easier, rare items have been more attainable, cash shop end game gear makes or breaks a fight, and there are tons of level 100+s. There are plenty of 90+s on Raging Tide even. Thank you, but I'm not that unhappy to be on a PvE server when PvP is all about gold and killing red names doesn't even give random drops.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    QQmore?......................... .
    Yo you need some help leveling?
    Hmm, a QQ thread about QQ'ing.

Thread%20Failed.gif

Q_Q about u QQing about me not qqing =GG pew pew to mobs all day long= prob:victory

I'm just going off on what I see lol I know I would get flamed by PvE players lol and Hl is a PvE server as well :DD

• Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am curious why you didn't quote TheMagicPimp too Duntins_ALT...or whoever's ALT is this.
    Because you know if you did, you just looked like an idiot.
    I admire you spirit of self preservation
    This topic it is old indeed so nothing constructive (pro or against PvE) can come out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Everyone argues.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Everyone argues.

/thread

No we Dont b:angry

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Mhm, good, tell me more, how do u feel in this situation? Do you get errected by reading through 4 pages or are you just not going out of sz cuz u have so much time for reading stuff u find annoying? Don't u have balls? Are Alts really that cool to post with?Was ur childhood somehow difficult for u? /lolsenselessflameseemscoolnowadays
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

*thinks about flaming, but lets it go* Oh wait... I'm on a PvE server... I'm not supposed to do that... Darn.
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Everyone on a PVE server is right, you are wrong.

Since you dont like to argue you cant argue that so Boooooooya
  • WarTanks - Sanctuary
    WarTanks - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    boo4u wrote: »
    the day they present exp for pvp kill will be the day ill go pvp...other than that i see no fun in it charm wise.Charms actually ruin the pvp playfield...go charmless and we can talk...show some skill ditch the charms or quit talking.

Yeah! Charm ruined the fun of PK... especially when you're fighting a Barb with 20k hp and overb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've played various types of PvP games, ranging from one where you lost everything in your inventory, AND equipment when you died to a player, to ones where PvP was simply about ego and EXP. You didn't lose anything when you died, but you gained a hell of a lot of EXP for it, even more so than the game's PvE sections. The PvP in this game is feeble, at best. There is no real reward for PvPing in this game, nor, really, any real loss, provided the player is packing items from a cashshop. That fact alone destroys the PvP in this game. Even worse, is the safety lock option. LOL! I push a button, and have NO worries in PK mode.

This game has no focus on teams in PvP. Minus the occasional gank squad, it focuses more on individual power, which is pretty pointless for a PvP system in the first place. There are games where entire parties can fall to players lower level than them, as long as said party is smart, and had good strategies as a group. What do we have here? Parties that get oneshot by a single uber player and his AoEs. Whoop-de-freaking-do. There's no challenge in that. Maybe making the money IRL could be used as the "challenge" in this game, but where's the point in that? Grind IRL to buy stuff in a game to be the best? I'll pass. I've been a gamer my entire life, playing everything I could get my hands on. I've seen PvP, I know the rush, the thrill, and the agony that goes along with it. This? This isn't PvP. This is a joke. You can call me a PvE carebear all you want, but I honestly don't care. I've seen what PvP can be, and this isn't it.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Seriously.... this "who's more skilled at this and that " on a pvp server than a pve is sometimes just BS and RT has proven this to me since here we have players from every server .

Whoever want's to pk/tw good can be just as good no matter if he/she's on a pve server as some1 in a pvp server , the real difference is there are much more ppl who are good at it on a pvp server than on a pve .

Are you gonna tell me some oracle noob that went to 90+ and has no idea how to play his/her class is good just because he/she's on a pvp server?

This pve/pvp argument is getting old guys ...srsly .

mmm big boob Aya trying to sound serious is so hot b:dirty

go get em Aya!

TBH i dont know how many people from PvP servers would actually reroll on RT...i would think since PvP servers are more drama and hilarity people wouldn't leave that lol.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well damn, OP, I guess I forgot the classic method of dealing with anything on a PVP server: "PK the problem and somehow everything is solved." :P

'Course, I haven't yet spent the hundreds/thousands of dollars of real money for the charms and event gears one would need to make this strategy viable for even the problems it does solve. I'll get right on that. XD

brb cashshop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ok, tell me if I have this right...There are two types of people in PWI...Cash-shoppers and QQers...er, wait...is that what he is trying to say, or am I reading into it?
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No we Dont b:angry

"That's not an argument. That's just contradiction"

"No, it isn't."

- Monty Python
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i like to call them the Elite Arguers b:laugh
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i like to call them the Elite Arguers b:laugh

Personally, I prefer...

elite-beat-agents-ds.jpg
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ooooooooh yeah. For the year and a half I've been playing this game, I was so effing happy that I never had encountered a "PVE = automatic carebear = PVE sucks, PVP RULEZZZZZZZ" kindathread, like so many filled my other game. Though I've noticed the behavior for a short while now, hopefully we won't be seeing too many threads like this.

Not a QQ. Observations and hope that it won't divide the community like the other game =_=;;.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yo you need some help leveling?

Q_Q about u QQing about me not qqing =GG pew pew to mobs all day long= prob:victory

I'm just going off on what I see lol I know I would get flamed by PvE players lol and Hl is a PvE server as well :DD

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Having played both types of servers, i will say the PvP skills of people on PvE servers are dismal. It could be the leveling pace, but i've yet to encounter any significant numbers of people competent at anything but ganking in Sanct. Then again, i'll admit i haven't really gone white named in a while...

PvP does require to focus on different skills and strategies. I won't categorically say this makes PvPers better at PvE but it does make them more flexible. Although not all PvPers will automatically take full advantage of this edge, empyrical experience does tell me there is a difference. Unfortunately i see more and more people who like myself moved to a PvE server for one reason or another, i consider this one of the consequences of the game's management continuing disregard for some balance issues.

As for arguments, meh. It may be easier to find yourself trolling forums as a carebear.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Personally, I prefer...

elite-beat-agents-ds.jpg

Agents...are...GO!!

...say, you should try the Japanese version of that game (Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!), it's much harder but more enjoyable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Agents...are...GO!!

...say, you should try the Japanese version of that game (Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!), it's much harder but more enjoyable.

That's what I've heard... Which would be a relief. I've taken to trying to perfect all the songs in EBA... I've already done every song on the first two difficulties, and about 8 songs on the other two combined... Came so damn close to doing it on Jumpin' Jack Flash... Then screwed up the last segment...
    edited March 2010
    Options

b:laughb:chuckle

Congratz to the rest that took this serious.b:laugh

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That's what I've heard... Which would be a relief. I've taken to trying to perfect all the songs in EBA... I've already done every song on the first two difficulties, and about 8 songs on the other two combined... Came so damn close to doing it on Jumpin' Jack Flash... Then screwed up the last segment...

Yeah. I've gotten an S-Rank on every song...but when it comes to Osu! Tatakae! Oendan! (actually, play the second version; it's even better), I've yet to even A every song.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah. I've gotten an S-Rank on every song...but when it comes to Osu! Tatakae! Oendan! (actually, play the second version; it's even better), I've yet to even A every song.

Don't talk about that Canadian **** on my thread!b:thanks