Offical-Archosaur: "We Like ____ " Thread

Options
Elyvwayn - Harshlands
Elyvwayn - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
THE* Official Archosaur: "We Like _____" Thread
Note: Please take note that the "THE" phrased before Official Archosaur, is required and must be used at all times. The placement of the "THE" creates a sense of power, which is what we have.

So without further or do, I present you with the first random topic of the Archosaur Forum...

A Brief History (Take with a Grain of Salt)

The interwebz (formally known) opened up on July 1st, 1914, the beginning of WWI. It was used as a way to pass information on between the Germans and their allies the Austrian-Hungarians. However, the Allies (Triple Entente) found out about this fantastic device, and took it for themselves, using it to pass information. As WWI closed to an end with the Treaty of Paris, the interwebz was lost forever.

60 years later, Joem Om, found out about the sacred interwebz while reading an article in the British Archives. Quickly he brought back the interwebz placing a new name under it, a more modern one, he re-named it, the internet. (note the "the" before internet)

The internet was an online library, if you will, where anyone could post information, good or bad. However, Mike Hawk, took advantage of this 6 years ago (2004), and posted this upon the internet.

Do you liek Mudkipz

Introducing the new phenomenon.

The tale goes as it does. And ladies and gentlemen of the Archosaur server, I present you with the...

iPad...

wait.

I meant, We Like....

What?

All you do is post the following I/We like ____ <-- fill in with whatever you'd like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'll start this off by saying...

I LIKE SQUIRRELS

Fail thread?
I think so b:pleased
Cool story bro.
Thanks.

For those Still Reading (lol @ you)

The point of this thread is to stimulate post count for this server sub-section as whole, and to create unity for the forum posters? Or...it was me just being dumb. Take your pick.
Post edited by Elyvwayn - Harshlands on

Comments