Questions about Sweet memory

Articwiz - Heavens Tear
Articwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hello everyone,

Could anyone tell me what the sweet memory exchange benefits are? I mean, what stats are on the Ring of silver wedding and the other sweet memory rewards?
Post edited by Articwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This is the second time you've posted this thread now. Are you hoping to get some kind of response you didn't get on your last one?

Oh wait. Your last one didn't get any responses. Possibly because nobody knows yet.

[Did you check the database before coming here? Chances are if it's not on the database, nobody probably knows yet, so nobody is going to answer your question in this thread, or your last one. Surprise surprise.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello everyone,

Could anyone tell me what the sweet memory exchange benefits are? I mean, what stats are on the Ring of silver wedding and the other sweet memory rewards?

From what I know, you exchange sweet memory for pokeballs. You use those pokeballs to catch a badge of eternal health pokemon. You then eat it with soysauce and you will have the ability to morph into green power ranger. I hope that helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Articwiz - Heavens Tear
    Articwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Airyll,

I was not sure how long the couples quest had been out so was just asking. I seen a post back near Tideborn start time and thought that would have been enough time to save 100 sweet memory hearts. Thank you for the reply.