Just... WTH?

BelleFemme - Harshlands
BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCpUU5HyKU

I have been doing this ever since I got my barb to 30. I've done it even in 5x areas where I hit them for 67 and they could whip my ****. What does everyone do? Sit there or run. Re-roll to Raging Tides plz.

Why is Harshlands so carebear?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BelleFemme - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol this will always happen in noob areas :p
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol this will always happen in noob areas :p

Nuuuu. This is the best time to PvP because no one has refined gear or OP skills. It's not fair! >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opruh - Harshlands
    Opruh - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG liek dis 1 tim i ask dis guy liek "hey I want 2 hit u" nd he was liek "k" nd I was liek "dont cho want 2 hit me 2!?" nd he was liek "im buiizzzy" nd like WHY DA **** R U ON PVP SERVER IF U ONLI GUNNA BE "BUIZY" so den I jus went nd hit dat byatch annyywayy but den he 1 shot me wen I wasnt lookingg so it was liek ttly unfair. I jus call my fact 2 com pk him but he run awaaai be4 we could so likeya pwi sux.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My question is.....why are you frapsing supposed pvp on a 3x when you have a 9x? I want to see some of the epic high end pvp you participate in regularly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    My avatar says I'm 96 but I'm 98 b:angry
    My question is.....why are you frapsing supposed pvp on a 3x when you have a 9x? I want to see some of the epic high end pvp you participate in regularly.

I just said 3x PvP is fun because no one has refined gears or OP skills. World PvP is basically either you have more OP gear then them and you easily win, or they have more OP gear then you and you easily lose.

The only 9x PvP I participate in is if someone asks me to come to West Gate or Silver Pool. I don't go looking for fights because of the reason above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auns - Harshlands
    Auns - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCpUU5HyKU

I have been doing this ever since I got my barb to 30. I've done it even in 5x areas where I hit them for 67 and they could whip my ****. What does everyone do? Sit there or run. Re-roll to Raging Tides plz.

Why is Harshlands so carebear?

i lol'd, GJb:victory
  • JuIIe - Harshlands
    JuIIe - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG liek dis 1 tim i ask dis guy liek "hey I want 2 hit u" nd he was liek "k" nd I was liek "dont cho want 2 hit me 2!?" nd he was liek "im buiizzzy" nd like WHY DA **** R U ON PVP SERVER IF U ONLI GUNNA BE "BUIZY" so den I jus went nd hit dat byatch annyywayy but den he 1 shot me wen I wasnt lookingg so it was liek ttly unfair. I jus call my fact 2 com pk him but he run awaaai be4 we could so likeya pwi sux.

bitach tat iz su tru, Y teh hayull duz no1 want tu pvp on hrash? eet makes mi suuu mad, cuz 1 tiem i totlly firde a shto at thsi random gyu nd he toatlly ran off.

WHA DA **** IZ RONG W/ PPL?

aftur I todl him off in whspur, a giant facshun showd up and pownded me.

like what. da. ****. b:sad
    edited March 2010
    i lol'd, GJb:victory

b:pleased

10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bitach tat iz su tru, Y teh hayull duz no1 want tu pvp on hrash? eet makes mi suuu mad, cuz 1 tiem i totlly firde a shto at thsi random gyu nd he toatlly ran off.

WHA DA **** IZ RONG W/ PPL?

aftur I todl him off in whspur, a giant facshun showd up and pownded me.

like what. da. ****. b:sad

I read the first line of your post only.
    You have no idea how many brain cells I lost
  • JuIIe - Harshlands
    JuIIe - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I read the first line of your post only.
    You have no idea how many brain cells I lost

wat da hayull kinda name is Woneo?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    wat da hayull kinda name is Woneo?

Its like Wonda, just replace the d with an e and the a with an o.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010

She tried to gank me with Duskskins but failed miserably. I then asked her for 1v1 and she said "Duel? I have no charm."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9--G0zzN70

Happy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Belle, I've never understand why you have a full skillbar occupied by pets and mounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    She tried to gank me with Duskskins but failed miserably. I then asked her for 1v1 and she said "Duel? I have no charm."

Happy?

Yes, i am happy to see a genie filled duel....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Belle, I've never understand why you have a full skillbar occupied by pets and mounts.
    Does it really matter? There was a point in my gameplay where I was completely rich and didn't feel like leveling. All I did was PK and collect the stupid things. The only reason I don't sell them is because they're named after my friends and for some reason it makes me feel bad to even think of the idea. I'm such a girl. b:sad

Yes, i am happy to see a genie filled duel....

And this is what would have happened if her carebear **** would have left safezone b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pharoah - Harshlands
    Pharoah - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Does it really matter? There was a point in my gameplay where I was completely rich and didn't feel like leveling. All I did was PK and collect the stupid things. The only reason I don't sell them is because they're named after my friends and for some reason it makes me feel bad to even think of the idea. I'm such a girl. b:sad

I think the real reason is you like to stare at them drooling over the idea of cooking and eating them.b:shocked Poor mounts.b:cry
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My avatar says I'm 96 but I'm 98 b:angry

I just said 3x PvP is fun because no one has refined gears or OP skills. World PvP is basically either you have more OP gear then them and you easily win, or they have more OP gear then you and you easily lose.

I never had nor I have any good gear or OP skill at 7x yet you couldnt hit me lawl andu were 9x b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Opruh - Harshlands
    Opruh - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I never had nor I have any good gear or OP skill at 7x yet you couldnt hit me lawl andu were 9x b:laugh

OMFG... bellle.... tell me it isnt truuu! b:sadb:sad
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Happy?

lol triple spark occult ice? is that supposed to be pro or something? even SOTK or legendadry could have won thisb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2010

This gave me a headache. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am quite surprised that she doesn't have a full bar occupied with True Emptiness like MALIGNO or that other pro BM, errrr, forgot his name..
    edited March 2010
    This gave me a headache. b:surrender

Your signature gives me a headache. b:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sometimes u gotta remember how u used to be when u reached lvl 30 for the first time, most ppl are afraid of pvping, they feel like they will loose something, or feel weak if they loose, some others just go for the thrill of it and pvp all they see. My point is, u can't have a good idea on how ppl react at pvp in this server by testing the lowbs, try 6X+, 'cause at those lvls is where ppl start getting more comfortable with their characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    Senkaku - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i wanna pk now!

b:cute