Equinox thanks everyone

kunkun6
kunkun6 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Equinox would like to take the oppurtinuty to thank everyone, that sarificed time and resources to attack Calamity and help us win. We want to promise you that together with you we won't stop until we make the whole TW map pink b:dirty, We really appreciate the ones that take the hit for us like dynasty and the others. We really appreciate it guys and we're sorry for all the insults we said in past few weeks in wc and the "farming" in tw, I admit we didn't have much respect for you then, but I'm sure all is forgiven now. Also we would like to assure you that everyone from dynasty will be welcome to join us in 3 weeks, when dynasty will have no land left, so we can continue our holy war against Calamity. Well everyone that's 100+ that is, we're short on free spots at the moment b:surrender, everyone except Dreamery, since he has some problems with our new superstar Zero b:kiss and some other members.

Once again thanks all and Equinox FTW!!!
Post edited by kunkun6 on

Comments

• Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    kunkun6 wrote: »
    we won't stop until we make the whole TW map pink b:dirty !

whattttt

isn't that what you're trying to stop cala from doing? lol

and you're thanking the other factions for trying to stop cala from doing it yet you plan to do the same thing?!

i see what you did there b:scorn b:laugh
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I read this post with mixed feelings. On the one hand I appreciate that you acknowledged our participation in this weeks TW. On the other hand I neither want the map to be completly pink nor red. How would you differ from cala? Saying things like that makes your whole motivation lose it's credibility and shows you just want power without any ideals about an interesting TW map. I mean, that is ok. But then stop that altruistic BS-talking about a holy war against the dominating faction...

And hell no, I will NOT leave my faction, even if we lose all land. I will improve with Dynasty until we can take back land from cala. Or from Equinox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hopefully those of you reading it realize that this post is probably made by some cala alt or some eq hater being sarcastic and mocking the factions fighting cala.
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    At least I realized it was no official statement. I replied in case it was indeed the author's serious opinion. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ..."Holy war"? We're fighting for a religion? Man, and I thought TW was for

A) Showing off the dominant faction on the server

B) The meaningless TW pay because it doesn't cover expenses much anymore

C) PK fun if arranged properly.
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Equinox would like to take the oppurtinuty to thank everyone, that sarificed time and resources to attack Calamity and help us win. We want to promise you that together with you we won't stop until we make the whole TW map pink b:dirty, We really appreciate the ones that take the hit for us like dynasty and the others. We really appreciate it guys and we're sorry for all the insults we said in past few weeks in wc and the "farming" in tw, I admit we didn't have much respect for you then, but I'm sure all is forgiven now. Also we would like to assure you that everyone from dynasty will be welcome to join us in 3 weeks, when dynasty will have no land left, so we can continue our holy war against Calamity. Well everyone that's 100+ that is, we're short on free spots at the moment b:surrender, everyone except Dreamery, since he has some problems with our new superstar Zero b:kiss and some other members.

This person is no way a representative of Equinox or any members/officers of EQ.

EQ will never make the whole TW map pink we wish for a multicolored multi-faction map where every faction has a chance to TW and enjoy one of the most wonderful experiences PWI has to offer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This person is not in Equinox. The drama is not appreciated and does not reflect the ambitions of EQ. That is all. Troll on.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol. A nickname of kunkun6. I sense a fail troll here. Might as well name yourself ForumTroll or something.

/inb4lock
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Interesting read, would be curious to know the identity of the original poster.
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Original post would be more credible if it was by AJay, AjAy, or some other variant there of. b:avoid

In actuality, try harder to troll. b:bye
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Also we would like to assure you that everyone from dynasty will be welcome to join us in 3 weeks, when dynasty will have no land left, so we can continue our holy war against Calamity.

That's sounds very, very... HIGHLY inappropriate. Or even better, FILTHY. And since you have only two posts (which isn't a good criteria to judge, I know), I would you say you don't have much credibility, you lousy son *********.

But anyway, I do congratulate Equinox on such a success. Calamity is a worthy opponent, but I guess you already know and respect that. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    and i do hope that admin will remove this rather violent post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    Andres - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, this was very low... but please lets not fall again in a blaming game, unless you can prove who it was, lets refrain from pointing fingers on yet another thread.

Congrats Equinox on the TW win though, I am very sure this flaming and hateful thread wont outshine your great win.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol, reminds me of another fail troll thread. Something about BB...

"Herp derp baldwinboy and BaldwinBoy and Baldwinboy and Ajay and ajay and kunkun6 herp derp."
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Except this one is from the opposite side. People need grow a pair and stop hiding behind alts.
  • Crobhdearg - Dreamweaver
    Crobhdearg - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    quoting a friend.......

"disappointment bubble grows a lil more"b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Uisce-lvl 100 Sin
    Crobhdearg-lvl 101 Veno
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This person is no way a representative of Equinox or any members/officers of EQ.

EQ will never make the whole TW map pink we wish for a multicolored multi-faction map where every faction has a chance to TW and enjoy one of the most wonderful experiences PWI has to offer.

This is why more and more factions are fighting Calamity. Win or lose in 5-10 minutes. Calamity has had their fun long enough. Time be be somewhat considerate of the other few thousand players on the server and share the TW experience w/ everyone. At least Equinox's agenda is to share the map and allow multiple factions grow up to enjoy TW as well. See you each week until we can pull a win out, Cala.

-Inversion
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Closing this bad attempt at trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.