I haz an insomnia.

NightRage - Raging Tide
NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
And my entertainment in all the other threads has ran out. Halp plz?
Post edited by NightRage - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I suggest sex, and exercise.

"Since sex and exercise are both so much a part of being human, it's not surprising that each can affect sleep for better or worse. They key to sleeping well is when and how we engage in these activities. Exercise during the day or early evening will make you more relaxed at night and help you sleep better.

So will vigorous sex. Later at night, soothing gentle sex is an excellent sleep promoter. But rigorous physical or sexual activity before bedtime will leave you more alert and may make falling asleep much more difficult. In general, you should avoid such activities during the 4 to 6 hours before going to sleep.

When we exert ourselves physically over a sustained period of time, the brain release compounds called endorphins that invigorate us and the same time produce a pleasurable sensation. When it comes to sleep, however, endorphins can prove to be a problem. By simulating the nervous system, they make us alert and the alertness can take 4 to 6 hours to wear off. When the endorphins finally do wear off, however, the brain releases sleep promoting compounds to help us rest from the exertion. This "rebound" effect is why regular exercise or vigorous sex can be helpful to sleeping well.

Clearly, using sex and exercise at the right time can help us sleep. Ideally, you should combine physical activity with sunlight exposure. The body's natural sleep wake cycle is intimately tried to cycle of light and darkness. We produce melatonin in response to light and release it, as a sleep promoting agent, in response to darkness. By engaging in aerobic activity in sunlight, we get the advantage of two natural sleep promoting agents together.

Soothing, sensual sex with minimal aerobic activity can be a great sleep promoter. Likewise, vigorous sexual activity during the day promotes sleep for the same reasons that exercise during the day promote sleep. When the endorphins leave the system, the "rebound effect" releases a compound in the brain that actually promotes sleep. They key, then, is not abstaining from sex, but simply doing the right thing at the right time"

Sourced From
    http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Yeaf_Zw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I suggest sex, and exercise.

do-not-want-dog.jpg
  • omgwtfbbqfjawoeifj
    omgwtfbbqfjawoeifj Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sexercise?
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    Andres - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sexercise?

how do you even remember that user logon b:shocked
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    how do you even remember that user logon b:shocked

By being very VERY drunk.
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I thought forum nicknames could be anything :P

But that name looks like a faceroll hahah
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    read The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli. The first page puts you to sleep....unless learning how to be a leader interests you o.o
    I thought forum nicknames could be anything :P

But that name looks like a faceroll hahah

+1
    10characters
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Andres - Raging Tide
    Andres - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey I enjoyed reading the Prince! and IDK, not that forums savvy, thought the name without your character avatar was your account name always, guess I was wrong =[

How was your weekend guys?
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    GohanX - Dreamweaver Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Course not. If the user login was displayed like that on the forums, half a hacker's job is done for them. PWI isn't ran by idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]