Gratz Tao! xD

Sheswes - Heavens Tear
Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Congratulations guys xD
Nice to see you as a damn strong faction again xD Lypi you did a great jobb:victory respect :)

Hope our "pr0" leaders will draw conclusions from this super fail battle :)
and im not talking only about the tactic b:laugh

once again... GRATZ TAO!b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
Post edited by Sheswes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    actually nvm.. not my business
    If you had fun its ok at the end
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It was not all that fail - I enjoyed the almost 3 hour fight. Maybe from your point of view it was. But Enrage always want a good battle - and I think it was an epic battle :)
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ooooo tao wonnn does that means enrage is no longer the 1st strongest guild on heavens Tear server?? and did enrage even touch tao HQ?? b:sadb:shocked
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ooooo tao wonnn does that means enrage is no longer the 1st strongest guild on heavens Tear server?? and did enrage even touch tao HQ?? b:sadb:shocked

Another non-factor who doesn't know the difference between attacks and defenses.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually when their crystal died ours was just under 50%. It was a fantastic battle. One that I will remember for a long time. Enrage did very well. There's no need to bash on them. With 2 evenly powered factions its a matter of each TW being right on the edge like that.
    b:pleased Thank you Enrage for all our fun on the battle field week after week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited March 2010

yes tao is number 1 now again, lets see what goes next week.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I see the crying micky mouses are upfloat.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    /facepalm
    Idiots..
    Attacks are different then defends, when we had about 15 minutes left we had to forfeit our defenses a bit so we could try to make a stronger push, that's why Tao took our crystal down
    Our HQ was at 10m HP at that time, then it went to 0 when we tried to make 1 last big push.
    /facepalm again
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    mystic is butthurt?b:avoid
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Not really, I tend to realize that this is a game, and I have my fun with it
    Lastnight was one hell of a TW b:victory
    Unlike others who take this way too seriously and use it as a **** pump when they accomplish something b:chuckle
    edited March 2010
    /facepalm
    Idiots..
    Attacks are different then defends, when we had about 15 minutes left we had to forfeit our defenses a bit so we could try to make a stronger push, that's why Tao took our crystal down
    Our HQ was at 10m HP at that time, then it went to 0 when we tried to make 1 last big push.
    /facepalm again

b:shocked I can't believe I'm about to agree with Mystic. But she's right. This was their attack. They needed to beat the crystal not us. Their final push was a final attempt to make that happen.

Whoever wasn't on the battle field isn't anyone to talk trash about either side in my opinion. We all do what we have to on the field. Mystic, I don't think your nix killed me once. b:cry Where were you, I was depending on you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Hmm i only saw you a few times, but didn't attack.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Was an epic battle, Tao really upped their game compared to recent previous weeks and had us matched and neutralised throughout.

2.5 hours of fun, frustration, charmrape. Was one of the most intense and closely fought TW's ive been a part of.

Things are getting very interesting and lets hope enrage can up our game in the coming weeks.

The weekend belongs to tao, its their victory. cya next week! b:kissb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMFGGGGG I WASN'T AT WAR ON SATURDAY QQQQQQ

This really sucks lmao but yeah, I heard that it was an "epic battle", sick as a parrot that I missed it b:sad

CONGRATZ TAO, I love you guys, and great fight Enrage, hopefully there will be loads more to come - that I can actually be a part of >.<
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited March 2010
    Hell yea
    Although, can we go one week without smack talk /eyeroll
    Kind of tired of it, would make things so much nicer b:victory
    not naming any names but some of you people /stab :D
    edited March 2010
    Hell yea
    Although, can we go one week without smack talk /eyeroll
    Kind of tired of it, would make things so much nicer b:victory
    not naming any names but some of you people /stab :D
    '

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a lot of it this weekend. I was genuinely impressed with this weekends TW on both parts. Across the board. TheEmpire was a great fight too. I don't even want to talk about your sin. b:thanks He deserves an award for that nonsense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmmm my thoughts then f/ last night....
    1. Omfg wow that 1st push up B path after I got in after synesis fight was overb:cry That had me really worried tbh if we'd be able to keep you guys off our crystal.
    2. After 15 mins or so it seemed it was more or less a stalemate w/ slight advanatges going back and forth to us/Enrage. Not that it takes much of an advantage to get towers down w/ all the barb tricks both sides employ effectively.
    3. It seemed that this was NOT the Enrage we had fought tooth and nail the last few weeks. Obviously this can be attributed to a multitude of factors on both sides. Perfect example was 2/3 weeks ago in 2+ hrs I managed to get MAYBE 10 heals off total on our cat barbs on right lane gate towers and last night I was able to camp/spam numerous heals on our barbs on several occasions. Also I'm accustomed to seeing 5-7 going straight for me when we approach towers and that rarely occured last nightb:dirty
    4. This was NOT a turtle on our part but we were NOT going to allow our crystal to go down this damn time!!!! Offense be damned at times; we just picked and chose our times to counterattackb:victory.
    5. That last push Enrage did down B path w/ 20+ mins to go we all saw coming and knew it was their last ditched effort (since it was their attack). Props to our cata barbs who made it through the mess and got onto Enrage's crystal while damn near everyone else was dealing w/ Enrage's final mass push. it was a little scarry thereb:surrender
    6. Yah we won but we need to build on this and win on an attack before we can claim the "1" title yet. Even though we did win while defending 2 other guilds at the same time albeit not as strong as say Rad, Salad, Belial etc but we still had to allocate resources to them.
    7. Big props to all of Tao who has helped us get back to the point we can win against Enrage. So many things have gone into this and ppl I'd never be able to list them all.
    8. Let's see how Enrage handles a weekend of 2 defeats (1 no show to us and 1 loss w/ 17 mins left). Do they have the mass qqing/rage quitting (which I've heard some rumors of) or do they build upon this and come back swinging stronger in the weeks to come?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:laughso much freakin fun. its been along time since ive been a part of a cerealbiznass TW. Tks to Enrage and gtz to Tao.

b:surrenderthink this means i actually need to farm TT again on the reg. ugghhhhh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    8. Let's see how Enrage handles a weekend of 2 defeats (1 no show to us and 1 loss w/ 17 mins left). Do they have the mass qqing/rage quitting (which I've heard some rumors of) or do they build upon this and come back swinging stronger in the weeks to come?

After the TW, our HQ was very composed and constructive. Nobody was pointing fingers, screaming at each other or QQing. The performance wasnt anything to be ashamed of, we were giving tao credit and talking about ways to counter it.

Like I said, things are a lot more interesting now than they have for the last couple of months. Enrage vs Tao TW is now uncertain who the winner will be. Even us enragers will agree that its much more fun than pretty much knowing were gonna win and seeing tw as a formality. Maybe there was some complacency in enrage, i doubt there will be any at all next week.

I cant wait \o/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    enrage lost tao won, hats off to them and congratz, take it like a man/woman and move on.

we tw'ed against tao and lost after 45mins but it was a fkin epic battle and i loved every minute of it, we lost but hell thank for givin us such a great game; best fun pwi has offered me all week ^^
    TheEmpire was a great fight too.

we gave ya hell :D<3
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey, look at the bright side. At least HT TW isn't as onesided as the other servers.

I swear, I don't know how many times I've heard "Omg Enrage/Tao won/lost the power has shifted!"

/care
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Hey, look at the bright side. At least HT TW isn't as onesided as the other servers.

+1

lots of uprising factions bringing the fire to challenge the raining dominate'ers ^^
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It was an epic battle, i loved it !
    We lost but we had fun, next week we will be better prepared, maybe too much self confidence is not so good :Pb:surrender but now we know what to expect from Tao and i bet next week we will have another 2-3 hours fights which will end... who knows how xD
    gratz Tao, you deserve it!

PS. WTB *invisible to CrimsonX* pots. any1 selling? b:question Damn, he hits hard and the whole TW i felt like he had a macro /target my name b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Something something good job something congrats, Chansore smells like kitty litter.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    QQ couldnt get to TEs TW on my bm :( it sounded so funb:cry
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    dmn i hate Tao but they win sigh

gl to enrage in there next battle
    edited March 2010

You hate any faction that has respect for each other. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    You hate any faction that has respect for each other. b:pleased

This is heavens Tear... there is no respect here :O

b:avoid
    edited March 2010
    This is heavens Tear... there is no respect here :O

b:avoid

Walfreen doesn't like me because I booted him from Ultra on his **** for trying to **** a faction mate. Then he turned to all threats. I think he was even the same level then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I don't see how anyone hates Tao or Enrage, except for those silly Enrage peeps that like to KS the MQ. Not that it really bothers me though, I'm not married, so I could care less.

Hatred for the ones that hold power? Probably.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.