FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nice job on not realizing one of your kids already posted it, Ajay :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • StormShadow - Dreamweaver
    StormShadow - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And once again, Equinox officers show their arrogance.

Click here

A couple things I've noticed on my time in the server:

1) Equinox leaders pride themselves when they get a chance to "one-up" Calamity when Calamity just does its own thing. The sad part about it? Calamity obviously doesn't care. I never see them bragging in world chat about winning a TW or excelling in other aspects of the game. But that's ok, keep making yourselves look like the bad guys for as much trash as I see being said from Equinox members.

2) Competition is good; but "getting your rocks off" over a bunch of pixels is just pathetic. I mean come on, you post videos of all your victories, but I never see one of your defeats. Get real: you aren't perfect and you are definitely far from it.

Congratulations on your defeat of the Harpy Wraith, but take it with a grain of salt. No one else (other than you) cares. Eventually, your actions are going to bite you in the butt.

My advice: get a life.
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And once again, Equinox officers show their arrogance.

Click here

A couple things I've noticed on my time in the server:

1) Equinox leaders pride themselves when they get a chance to "one-up" Calamity when Calamity just does its own thing. The sad part about it? Calamity obviously doesn't care. I never see them bragging in world chat about winning a TW or excelling in other aspects of the game. But that's ok, keep making yourselves look like the bad guys for as much trash as I see being said from Equinox members.

2) Competition is good; but "getting your rocks off" over a bunch of pixels is just pathetic. I mean come on, you post videos of all your victories, but I never see one of your defeats. Get real: you aren't perfect and you are definitely far from it.

Congratulations on your defeat of the Harpy Wraith, but take it with a grain of salt. No one else (other than you) cares. Eventually, your actions are going to bite you in the butt.

It's a game. If you don't like someone, just blacklist them. Why do you even care so much to even post if you say no one cares?

Oh the irony! b:shutup
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010

lol It's a game. If you aren't trying to win in a game, then you're just wasting time. Spending it leveling up with no goal isn't any better.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Eh, if it was a different faction, and not Equinox, who took territory from Calamity/beat Harpy Wraith today, (or even one of those), I would give a big GRATS b:victory

Calamity winning at territory wars and Harpy Wraith being indestructible have been, for the most part, a foregone conclusion on this server. We took down both. I don't care what faction you're in, that's impressive. @StormShadow, try posting on your main kthxbaib:bye
    edited March 2010
    Because the drama-starting antics of Equinox is completely immature. You guys just keep hiding behind your e-muscles while you compensate for your real-life.

And I never said having goals is a bad thing. I even said (if you would have read it) that competition is never a bad thing. But making yourselves look like ****-hats in the process only ensures your failure. And for the record, you CANNOT WIN at this game. You can merely excel. There IS NO END. So spending it leveling up to just pass the time; well that seems to be everyone's indirect goal.

And that's not irony; but nice try on the English lesson, bud. And I agree to blacklist people you don't like...but it's hard to blacklist an entire faction (oh so limited space). And I posted to exemplify HOW MUCH no one cares.

Plus everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Now I suggest you take the blinders off, it makes it hard to view the peripherals!

@tojop 1) I did give a congratulations. Maybe you should read a post in its entirety.
    2) Maybe you should tell your "Almighty Leader" to do the same. This is my main. Just because this is the first time I've elected to post to the forums, doesn't mean this is an alternate character. Nice try at false assumptions and accusations; you guys seem to be #1 in that area.

WTB > Blacklist Extension Stone --- PM with price!
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    You said so yourself your "grats" was meant ironically. Also, if you're not level 65, go ahead and update your avatar. If your are 65, then either you haven't been around long enough to know better, or are you just completely irrelevant in regards to both aspects of Ajay's world chat. Thanks for commenting :D
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think you just try to get your 'e-rocks' off by talking and verablly messaging your own bruised ego. People have the right to place importance in whatever they choose, go snub a duck stepping on bread crums or lick a seal, it doesn't matter, stop acting like it does.
    edited March 2010
    Not everyone charges Zen and becomes an oracle baby. Not everyone buys Hyper EXP stones to level up quickly. Some people like playing the old-fashioned way; when quests actually mattered. I'm not 65, I'm 71. It's not my fault that the forums hasn't matched my avatar with my level.

And as for the "Congratulations": I sincerely meant the the congratulations on defeating Harpy. But it was hardly necessary to include "beating Calamity to it" in your triumphs.

As I said before, take your victory and be proud. But honestly, BRAGGING about it and rubbing it in other people's faces, well that's plainly rude.

Nuala, big words coming from an outsider. Please keep the insults flowing, it only reflects negatively upon yourself.

-Wishes to see what would happen if there was ever a physical presence- I don't think you guys would talk so much trash.

--leaves post-- I'll leave the flaming to the kiddies.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    I'm happy to show you my gear, I've spent not more than $10 a month since this server launched. Also, Nuala is old school on Dreamweaver in a way that you are not. Retort?
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010

-Wishes to see what would happen if there was ever a physical presence- I don't think you guys would talk so much trash.

I played DW for about 6 months before I moved to RT, I have alot of respect for both Calamity and Equinox. Storm, in the end bro, just stfu.. cause really, no one cares, no point will be made, no change will come about, no one will feel any different towards EQ or Cala. You're just another atom of H20 in the bucket, inconsequential and far from noteworthy. But telling you, is more then worth it :D. Someone as smart as you should of figured this all out by now... or maybe you're one of those dumb smart people...
    edited March 2010
    How does your post have anything to do with what you quoted me on?

And you're right, no one will probably feel any different towards either faction, but again, I have a right to my opinion as you do.

And for the record, I've played this server since Day 1, as well as Sanctuary for 5 months prior. But I don't devote myself to being online for 5+ hours a day like yourselves.

And also, H20 is a molecule, not an atom. The atoms are the individual elements (i.e. Hydrogen and Oxygen). Thanks for another lesson though! b:victory "Dumb smart people.." HAHA!
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    So cool irl, but still posting on a forum about a game you don't care about, pertaining to faction events you care even less about. Nice irl, nub. My e-muscles are more relevant than your real ones; I can prove mine. Also, pics of Ajay's biceps on EQ forums b:shocked
    edited March 2010
    How does your post have anything to do with what you quoted me on?

And you're right, no one will probably feel any different towards either faction, but again, I have a right to my opinion as you do.

And for the record, I've played this server since Day 1, as well as Sanctuary for 5 months prior. But I don't devote myself to being online for 5+ hours a day like yourselves.

And also, H20 is a molecule, not an atom. The atoms are the individual elements (i.e. Hydrogen and Oxygen). Thanks for another lesson though! b:victory "Dumb smart people.." HAHA!

Even if you spent 10 minutes doing CS a day, you'd be a higher level. I started four months after you, and most of my experience (at least 85%) came from doing dailies.

Just because you're too asinine to see the irony in your post doesn't mean that it isn't there. I'm not going to waste my time explaining this concept to inane faux intellectual.
    Blah blah blah
    And that's not irony; but nice try on the English lesson, bud.

blah blah blah

Now I suggest you take the blinders off, it makes it hard to view the peripherals!

and more

blah blah blah

(Wow. If you kept this up, you could be the next ke$ha!!!)

Here's your English lesson though. "Now I suggest you take the blinders off; it makes it hard to view the peripherals!"

Come on Mr. Comma Splice. Care to play?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    when you say you are leaving a topic then keep right on posting.. well it makes you come across as a troll storm..

justsayingkthnxbai

p.s nice job on harpy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grats on beating Harpy noobs b:victory Then again, PWI makes things so easy these days there really is no challenge to anything in the game.

Even so, good job, thumbs up.
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    First off let me say congrats to you all on killing the harpy wraith, it killed me once, when I was farming over there. I seriously don't know if you all were first, and to be franc I don't care if you all were the first. =x Nonetheless congratulations on killing it.

Secondly you don't have to be level 100, or in the immortal words of vegeta... OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!! to make a valid point/opinion about the behavior of others, which to be franc I would have to agree with storm, although this is no easy feat, neither is beating calamity (which btw I wouldn't say you pwnd them, [I define 'pwn' in tw as in what calamity does to the other guilds 1 on 1, and that is beat them in 10 minutes or less.] but I for one would definitely say you all beat them.) despite the fact that things have become easier. Whether it be with the harpy wraith, or in the pvp world of a pve server. (Every game does the more you play it/the higher level you get)

Again grats to my former faction in proving it is still very much so a big 'threat' to the server, and 'worthy' of being around... despite my feelings towards a majority of the officers there.

Edit: One more thing, if you try to discredit one's opinion, what do you expect the reply to be like? for them to just sit back and take it up the... nose? =x I think you get what I mean. =x

~If you try to discredit one's opinion, expect tempers to flare, and if you agree with there opinion, expect to see a smile on their face.~

Even if this is the net, I am sure some people smile when people go out of the way to quote/agree with the opinion of others.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Dark_Legacy - Dreamweaver
    Dark_Legacy - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    GRATS at beating down Harpy Wraith. Do it again so I can get the quest out of my log please b:beg

@StormShadow- opinions are warranted, but is it necessary for EVERY EQ THREAD POSTED SOMEONE NEEDS TO BASH? It's getting to be too much(though now it's just amusing) You don't like them, a lot of people don't like them, same for Cala, Dyna, or any faction out there. Get over it. And to hate an entire faction is funny, because not everyone in there's done something to you to make you feel as such. "Guilty by association" much?

@ Silvaf- Idk how many threads there are out there with you posting your distaste for Ajay or other officers of EQ, but to be honest I'm so tired of hearing it. If you don't like them that much stop broadcasting it with the QQ. Move on already.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ajay should make us all cake! Come on guys, make him bake us a cake for beating Harpy Wraith! b:victory
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    @ Silvaf- Idk how many threads there are out there with you posting your distaste for Ajay or other officers of EQ, but to be honest I'm so tired of hearing it. If you don't like them that much stop broadcasting it with the QQ. Move on already.

I would reply to you, but I really don't want to start a fight, I didn't mean or intend to bash equinox with my reply from earlier, sometimes I just feel the need to put my two cents in. =x Whether I am right or wrong. =x

I know I ain't perfect, and that sometimes I go over board with my arguments, etc, but this thread isn't about me, nor is it about how much I don't like there leaders.

The truth is that I have let them be, since my departure from there, (and even while there, I really did try to 'bite' my tongue about my dislikes, but alas I couldn't. =x) I think I kept myself pretty well contained from 'bashing' the leaders (EDIT: Since I left of course, i made the mistake of doing publicly which again I do apologize, but as of right now my opinion hasn't changed, but it does seem like they are changing, kudos to them. :)) that I don't like/agree with at equinox. Though that is just an opinion.

This is about equinox beating the harpy wraith, whether they were the first, second or third 'faction' to do it, it is still no easy feat, congrats to them on beating it.

*goes to play in a field of flowers*.... wait I mean monster trucks! b:avoid

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited March 2010
    Ajay should make us all cake! Come on guys, make him bake us a cake for beating Harpy Wraith! b:victory

Here. I'll make you a deal. When you can get Iron_Chef_Jr to make me a sammich, I'll make Ajay to bake you a cake.

b:thanks

@Silvaf

Please. Keep your congratulations. Every time you offer them, you always have to comment on how you dislike the officers of Equinox. Keep your drama in game.

Pm the officers daily to express your dislike of them in person because frankly (francs were the currency of France before euros), I think the majority of people reading the forums don't really care to read the same litany of hate in every thread that dealing with Equinox.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    @Silvaf

Please. Keep your congratulations. Every time you offer them, you always have to comment on how you dislike the officers of Equinox. Keep your drama in game.

Pm the officers daily to express your dislike of them in person because frankly (francs were the currency of France before euros), I think the majority of people reading the forums don't really care to read the same litany of hate in every thread that dealing with Equinox.

Didn't you get the hint from my previous post, I am done talking about the officers?

Every thread? I have went back and checked it, there's actually 3 threads now that I seen where I posted what I thought of the officers there in eq, and there is at least 2 of them now that deal with equinox where I didn't post a thing that even mention the officers of equinox, and that is just counting the ones in server symposium. -x

Remember that drama is often brought up due to the replies of others, and that does include myself.

Edit:For the record if I really wanted to cause drama for you all, I would start pointing out everything that I felt was wrong that you all do. =x

In other words I have a better idea, i'll just keep my opinion about SOME of the officers there in equinox to myself, and give you all my congratulations.

So again congratulations eq, take care.

edited March 2010
    Didn't you get the hint from my previous post, I am done talking about the officers?

Every thread? I have went back and checked it, there's actually 3 threads now that I seen where I posted what I thought of the officers there in eq, and there is at least 2 of them now that deal with equinox where I didn't post a thing that even mention the officers of equinox.

Remember that drama is often brought up due to the replies of others, and that does include myself.

In other words I have a better idea, i'll just keep my opinion about SOME of the officers there in equinox to myself, and give you all my congratulations.

So again congratulations eq, take care.

Ok, my bad. You comment on more than half of the threads about Equinox.

Keep your opinion on ALL of the officers in Equinox to yourself. Everyone's already heard it multiple times.