[Sanctuary] SanctumRP (Role Play Guild)

Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Guild Banter
Sanctum, on the Sanctuary server, is a place where how quickly you grind to some high level or what mad buying power you have at the boutique doesn't matter--willingness to role-play (RP) with others matters. If you'd like a fun, laid-back RP experience then check out our forum and/or send a whisper in-game to:

Thelas_Carr (EST) (alts: Aratoamin, Ohtar_Kemen),
Alessya_Dark (EST) (alts: Morwen_Witch, Aida_Spektor),
Fire_Kirin (PST) (alts: Aspen_Goddess),
Xaune (CST) (alts: Mahealani, Mikalara),
Krysanthenae (PST) (alts: Kahlialienae, Kayliandrias),

to give us a trial (respective time-zones given in parentheses above). As a reminder, we only accept new people that are 18+ and are interested in primarily in role-playing with others.

Edit 7-May-2011 to reflect current officers.
Post edited by Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Weekly bumpage... Interested in RP? Give one of us a whisper in-game or sign up on our forums (see link in first post of this thread). Hope to see you soon! :)
    edited September 2009
    *bumpity* I'm in-game for the next hour or so, but then headed out of town; Cherunio is also out of town but if you're interested in role-play and Sanctum, send a whisper to Medicea or try Kasigi or Raven_Skybow.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Sanctuary
    Sel_Darkmore - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *A lightly dark skin man with a bald head and green emerald color eyes, finally reaches the city of Etherblade from his travels. As he walks down the main street in search of a Blademaster Trainer, he hears the talks and rumors of a possible fraction that seems very interesting.*

*He whispers to himself* "Hmm..maybe this certain group just might be the help that I need."

*He suddenly stops, and try's to look at himself* "Hmm..I will need to progress more if I want to gain this certain groups interest.. I should be A few more season through my training before I try to make contact. Five seasons is not enough."

*He continues his walk towards the end of the city to search of someone to help him perfect his skills with a blade.*
    edited October 2009
    ((5 seasons is fine... we dont' have a level-limit, but there is an age-limit. I'm headed in-game now and will try to contact you. Anyone else interested in RP is free to send a PM to me, or Medicea, or Cherunio as well! :D))
    edited October 2009
    *weekly bumpage* I'll probably be in game for 3-4 hours after the time of this post... send me a whisper if you're interested in role-play. :)
    edited October 2009
    Intrested in role-playing among a friendly and supportive group while you bash Wraith and climb the levels? Check out SanctumRP at our web-site in the first post (the .net addy, not the .com one) or send a whisper to:

Shiashowyn (PDT), Thelas_Carr (EDT), or Cherunio (GMT+2)
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would be happy to point out that while I do not RP at all, I am personally acquainted with many members of this faction. If you like RP, and want a friendly and helpful group of people to enjoy the game with, I highly recommend the SanctumRP Faction.

Best Regards,
    ~Hisuna of Beloved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Ixiel - Sanctuary
    Ixiel - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    All hail the powers of the human imagination.

<3 RP.

Good luck, guys.
    A B and C, abandoned but controlled.
    M can't you see? Half of me was sold.
    X Y and Z, Xerox your zombies then
    there's nothing here but
    Life 1 0 1.
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for the kind comments Hisuna and Ixiel! :)

I'm hopping in-game now so if you're interested in role-play and trying to get a hold of one of us, send me a whisper!
    edited November 2009
    *weekly bumpage* :D
    edited December 2009
    As a reminder to those looking for a role-play guild on the Sanctuary server... SanctumRP is one of your choices... headed in-game now; hope to see you there! :)
    edited December 2009
    If you're looking for a RP guild, I'll probably be in-game in a few min (around 8:30p EST; whisper Thelas_Carr)... if you don't get a hold of me try to whisper Cherunio (Europe), A_Firestrawn (Eastern), or Alex_Cross (Pacific).
    edited December 2009
    *Bump* Looking for role-play on the Sanctuary server? Check us out! :)
    edited January 2010
    Check the first post in the thead for a link to our web-site and names of officers to try and contact in-game if you're looking for a role-play guild on Sanctuary. Thanks!
    edited January 2010
    Weekly bumpage... see first post of thread for role-play contacts on Sanctuary.
    edited January 2010
    I'm headed in-game now (4:42p EST, 1:42p PST) so if you're looking for a role-play guild send me a whisper; if you don't catch me, try one of the folks in the first post of this thread. :)
    edited January 2010
    *weekly bumpage* See the first post if you're interested in RP on Sanctuary! :D
    edited February 2010
    If you're looking for role-play on the Sanctuary server, check out our info in the first thread. *heads in-game for a bit*
    edited February 2010
    Looking for role-play? Check our web-site and try to get in touch with us in-game! :)
  • shatteraven
    shatteraven Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Deleted post.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You can die anyday, Even your birthday, So enjoy life, And let the fireflies flame infront of your eyes, And stare playfully.

~Xaii
  • Chrystinia - Sanctuary
    Chrystinia - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    'Chrystinia ran through the forest, Running away from her mother and father. She couldn't bare to let them get hurt! She was also running away from the winged elf ranger that was flying after her. her parents yelled after her, "Chrys!!!" She wasn't going to turn back. She then hit some wood, A tree! A branch hit her eye, Making that eye not able to see. She screamed. "OW!" Another branch hit her other eye, Making it not able to see. Her eyes just suddenly turned white. Like a ghost. She flew away not knowing where she was going. And landed in a place called Battlemark Village. That is where her journey began.'

I'll PM you. =)
    A newb starting to start her journey into PWI.

Guild: SanctumRP b:thanks
  • Chrystinia - Sanctuary
    Chrystinia - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Bump A bump for one of the best guilds ever in PWI b:thanks
    A newb starting to start her journey into PWI.

Guild: SanctumRP b:thanks
    edited February 2010
    Weekly bumpage... Also welcome to Chrys! -_^
    edited February 2010
    I'm in-game now (Sat 27-Feb 1pm EST) if you'd like to ask about our role-play guild; or check our forums in the link of the first post in this thread! :)
  • Amuleto - Sanctuary
    Amuleto - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I shall give this thread a:

Bump
  • millisande
    millisande Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just a gentle bump to remind people of how awesome our Faction is. :-)
    I play Deana_Regnis and Jaenelle_ and Jaenell_Sadi - Whisper me on one of those names, and I'll get you in touch with a Marshall or Executor, if you want to join.
    edited March 2010
    If you're looking for RP on the Sanctuary server, I'm in-game now (Sat 13-Mar noon EST).
  • Zslasher - Sanctuary
    Zslasher - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well ill be intertested to join in the future ill keep a eye on this thread
    [SIGPIC]my siggy[/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    *weekly bumpage* :D