Food 4 Thought

Options
diskabooba
diskabooba Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
My idea is this as follows, Ships that move, since there is unused map, Full of ocean, Keep it ocean i say, lol, 4 why not make Movable ships, manned by squads or Factions?

I suggest a poll, in game, on how many ppl would like to sail a ship,

and lead thier Faction to victory!!...lol I ask of u, in time plz consider my
idea on making ship and or boat travle possible in game. Island Territory wars?....
over a Vast Ocean?...Manned by yur Very own faction....b:pleased

THINK ABOUT IT......
Post edited by diskabooba on

Comments

• Theavenger - Sanctuary
    Theavenger - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    actually....as ridiculous as it sounds....it sounds pretty cool..
    The idea needs a lot of refining, as i don't know how possible it would be; but you have my thumbs up.
  • Rastul - Lost City
    Rastul - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That sounds awesome. I could be Dread Pirate Roberts! Sailing the seven seas, pillaging helpless villagers, and saving the love in my life after not seeing her for seven years!
  • Bludd - Harshlands
    Bludd - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I also like this idea.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Any idea that would bring even bit variation to the TW maps would get thumbs up from me. ^^
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Interesting suggestion, but don't forget, this will be useful... How again?
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    why make boat travel? we can fly and teleport.

overseas TW? the boats would make no use if everyone is able to fly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd thought about this before, and I think it'd be cool. But there is a lack of need for it, since there really isn't anything that would make a boat even minutely useful. Since as was said above we can already fly, and also there is alot of other things that pwi needs to fix before they make boats move.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd thought about this before, and I think it'd be cool. But there is a lack of need for it, since there really isn't anything that would make a boat even minutely useful. Since as was said above we can already fly, and also there is alot of other things that pwi needs to fix before they make boats move.

They could make flying boats
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Nightveil - Harshlands
    Nightveil - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well it i could see it being useful for lower lvl characters or ones that do not have fast flying, to use and make it so the boats travel to all the ports around the map on the east side. Plus it would be nice if they moved fast enough that it would be faster to use them than flying anyways. Those teleports rack up fast for lower lvl people anyways. It would fun and interesting. Just something to give the game some more authenticity.
    They came from.... behind.