Does free zen offers rly working?

stronix
stronix Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Question is simple, they work or not? And when they are working, and when they are dont working?

This is so confusing (talking about free offers)...

I got credited on 2 offers (cca 200 zehn), and it stoped.. forever b:sad

I try to complete again couple offers (to be sure it's not my problem), but still...
No zen recived b:cry

I got zen from 2 offers, and that's all... nothing more (and i completed over 50 till now...)

Does those offers recharge every 24 hours, so i try tomorow, or that's it?

I need GM's answer on this. b:surrender

Thanks b:bye
Post edited by stronix on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did you read the full description on some of the offers?

Some of them take more then 24 hours to be "credited"/"validated."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    stronix wrote: »
    Question is simple, they work or not? And when they are working, and when they are dont working?

This is so confusing (talking about free offers)...

I got credited on 2 offers (cca 200 zehn), and it stoped.. forever b:sad

I try to complete again couple offers (to be sure it's not my problem), but still...
    No zen recived b:cry

I got zen from 2 offers, and that's all... nothing more (and i completed over 50 till now...)

Does those offers recharge every 24 hours, so i try tomorow, or that's it?

I need GM's answer on this. b:surrender

Thanks b:bye

If you are having difficulty completing an offer, send us an email ticket and we will assist you with the information needed to complete the offer.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • stronix
    stronix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did you read the full description on some of the offers?

Some of them take more then 24 hours to be "credited"/"validated."

I completed only those offers who says that i will get credit in couple mins b:surrender
    shnuggles wrote: »
    If you are having difficulty completing an offer, send us an email ticket and we will assist you with the information needed to complete the offer.

I have problems with all free offers... got credited only on 2 of them...
    All others did not counted, and i still can do them...
    Billing

You have

0 ZEN.
    Oh well, guess i should wait 24 hours to get same 2 offer as today b:cry

PS:
    I will get new offers after 24 hours, right? ^^
  • StRoNiX - Heavens Tear
    StRoNiX - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    24 hours gone, noone free offers anymore, old 2 working, did not returned b:cry
  • GSnipes - Raging Tide
    GSnipes - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lucky u i am not even gettin any offers b:cry
    My Arrows shall block out the sun
  • wtfpwned666
    wtfpwned666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    dont feel bad, i havent been credited for like most of my offers. The only ones i got credited for so far i had to contact offerpal.
  • JeetKune - Sanctuary
    JeetKune - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've contacted offerpal through the ticket system but haven't received a response for days. I also didn't receive that automated response that usually appears in my email which is worrying me. Is there some reason the automated response hasn't appeared and could that be connected to the lack of response.
  • StRoNiX - Heavens Tear
    StRoNiX - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Anyone knows if we will get new offers every 24 hours? b:thanks
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im curious to know how they even know where to send the Zen. Do they put money in a pay pal account? do u go to the transpher Zen section of the website and Bam u move x amount of Zen over. Does the Email u send to them have to be the same as the one used to make ur account?

i tried a few of the offers and im pretty sure i did what they asked but once i got to the site's they said nothing else about a Zen reward
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im curious to know how they even know where to send the Zen. Do they put money in a pay pal account? do u go to the transpher Zen section of the website and Bam u move x amount of Zen over. Does the Email u send to them have to be the same as the one used to make ur account?

i tried a few of the offers and im pretty sure i did what they asked but once i got to the site's they said nothing else about a Zen reward

This is all internal in our systems and yes, it will go to the correct account once it is fully completed. I do understand the quoted time shows a low amount of minutes but since technology if not perfect, not everyone will have this experience. Please send us an email in regards to any of these issues and please only send one so that you can get an answer as fast as we possibly can.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • elis0
    elis0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the mods don't check the validity of the offers. don't do any of the surveys. there all lies and traps. You won't get Zen from them, and they try to steal your info, there criminals. do not trust them.
    The mods should review all offers before posting them, but they don't. makes me loose confidence in this game and the staff. It's vary sad to see them being greedy and lazy, selling us to scam artists. much of the free offers are illegal scams, so don't do any unless your sure the service is real.
  • Tess_seleban - Harshlands
    Tess_seleban - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    here are a list of some of the fake offers so you know what kinds of things to be carefull of.

Animal Crazed Puzzle - Find the Missing Piece and GET your ZEN!
    ##Currency earned when you reach the final page with your game score.

Take surveys for great rewards-a chance to win $5000!
    ZEN awarded after registering for the Ipsos I-Say Survey Panel, clicking the confirmation email link, and completing 'Getting to Know You' survey.

Take a survey! Earn a Buck and ZEN NOW!
    ZEN awarded when you complete either survey on the home page or any one of the bonus offers on the Bonus Points link.

Take surveys and win rewards
    ZEN awarded when you complete the free survey!. No Purchase Necessary.

these are just a cupple of examples, be carefull, there's a lot of these out there.
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited February 2010
    to be fair, there aren't any real *fake* offers. however, the advertisers that provide the offers differ. and while offerpal does their best to filter the advertisers to the best of their abilities, some mishaps can happen here and there. make sure to read any Terms and Conditions that may apply to offers from a singular advertiser and so forth. offerpal in my personal experience has been really good with their customer support. email them and let them know the issue. also, pay careful attention to the instructions on the offers.

oj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • Tess_seleban - Harshlands
    Tess_seleban - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I did in fact contact offerpal before making this post. They informed me that they have no knowledge or control over what there clients and partners are posting. No action will be taken to verrify or correct the problems I reported. Furthermore, they informed me that they can not be held liable for any damages or fraud that results from the use of there service.
    Now, I may be wrong here, but no knoledg of or controle over sounds like there not filtering anything. as far as offers not being fake, try to complete the Animal Crazed Puzzle offer.
  • orinj
    edited February 2010
    I did in fact contact offerpal before making this post. They informed me that they have no knowledge or control over what there clients and partners are posting. No action will be taken to verrify or correct the problems I reported. Furthermore, they informed me that they can not be held liable for any damages or fraud that results from the use of there service.
    Now, I may be wrong here, but no knoledg of or controle over sounds like there not filtering anything. as far as offers not being fake, try to complete the Animal Crazed Puzzle offer.

if you feel comfortable with doing this, send me an email through the ticketing system and put Attn: Orinj as part of the header. i'll forward it to Offerpal directly and see what became of your offer.

thanks,

orinj

and yes, i too know that sometimes offers don't complete. i don't believe they are *fake* but more like problematic =/ we're working to ban such offers, so we do appreciate the feedback.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • Lycrata - Lost City
    Lycrata - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Since the offer system started everyone seems to be doing these offers. At first when I went to the offer page I didn't have any options there to fill some offers and now I only have Amazons "Mechanical Turk" option in there. I heard that some others have downloaded games and filled surveys, but I haven't had these options.

Is there something wrong with me (can't look or etc) or there really isn't any other offers available for me?
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    elis0 wrote: »
    the mods don't check the validity of the offers. don't do any of the surveys. there all lies and traps. You won't get Zen from them, and they try to steal your info, there criminals. do not trust them.
    The mods should review all offers before posting them, but they don't. makes me loose confidence in this game and the staff. It's vary sad to see them being greedy and lazy, selling us to scam artists. much of the free offers are illegal scams, so don't do any unless your sure the service is real.

You know, you dont have to put "real information" (names, addresses, etc) if you dont want to, in fact you can read about how to do some of the offers (theres a thread on it somewhere). But i do agree that some of the offers dont work sometimes, and with those all you can do is send a ticket and hope for the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In my experience i usually get about 1 in 7-8 to credit me. but it appears thst you can only do the same one once then it will stop creditting you, and a lot of them are similar and seemingly linked together so that once you complete one it nullifies any of the others that it is linked to.

I was able to get survey of the day to work for about a week. Got a decent amount of free gold from that but since about the beginning of the year I answer the first question (how old are you, employment status, marital status, race, etc.) and I go directly to the page that says thank you for your time or to the you did not qualify page. which got very frustrating.

I've started doing surveys on external sites (sometimes with links leading directly to the same survey provider that survey of the day leads to but it works then) and have them pay me by paypal so I can just use paypal to get zen. ends up being the same idea but it actually works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lycrata - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Well I have heard that also from other people and checked multiple times, but there is nothing under All, Survey of the day, More. Only some weird Amazon task thing still....
  • Audjra - Raging Tide
    Audjra - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A lot of the supposedly free offers I've tried thru offerpal have asked for a cell number for confirmation so that they can bill you $10 a month. The free trials for stuff work nicely though if you don't mind signing up for stuff w/ personal info. They usually make you jump thru hoops to cancel lol, phone calls and computer systems that only update one day a week. One actually wants you to mail in to cancel.
  • orinj
    edited March 2010
    A lot of the supposedly free offers I've tried thru offerpal have asked for a cell number for confirmation so that they can bill you $10 a month. The free trials for stuff work nicely though if you don't mind signing up for stuff w/ personal info. They usually make you jump thru hoops to cancel lol, phone calls and computer systems that only update one day a week. One actually wants you to mail in to cancel.

you shouldn't have to enter your phone number at any time. those are ads that you can completely skip.

usually an offer will tell you to get to "Page A" and once there click "Option B". everything else you encounter in between you can just skip. pay close attention to what the offer instructions really say. it can save you a lot of time.

lemme see if i can dig up an old guide i wrote on completing offers.

cheers,

orinj
  • Lycrata - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Well I still don't have any other offers exept for the Amaon Turk one which is weird...
  • Taelara_Moon - Harshlands
    Taelara_Moon - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    why cant i ever qualify for any of the survey of the day i try to do them every day
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    me has some experiences with these offers. (they all be the same once you get the hang of it)
    b:avoid
    now what most likely be happening, is that most, if not all, of the free offers be offered by the same company (seems like that ISoP thingy here)
    what they do is, you do one of their survery, offer, etc.
    and that gets credited to you. (so far so good)
    but when you do a different offer, they see you has already done an offer from them and won't credit you. (O.o)' (this goes especially for those play "[game name]" now etc etc) but the survey and questionnaires also do this.
    of course me can easily go around this and stuff. but those be our methods and rather old methods which probably requires updating. (me hasn't done free offers in months and me has never done a free offer for PW)

Edit: me are checking it out to see if PW's free offer system be the same.
    Update: yesh they use the same system that me has come across before. Although not sure why anyone would do this even if it be free, the reward amounts be trivial.
    hmm well me suppose if me were as dedicated as me was years ago me could draw out a few thousand zen from this system. O.o'
    but ehh me see no need.
    >.<'
    might as well play the market in game then do this.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jibrellfarah
    jibrellfarah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i did a bunch of the surveys and finished them...but i got no zenb:angry
  • Hurt - Lothranis
    Hurt - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    They do work , you just have to do the right ones. There is alot of ones that say 'free' and they don't send you the zen. I have gotten around $120 worth in free offers alltogether , helps alot.
  • OObircheyOo - Lost City
    OObircheyOo - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its all ****, u complete say 10 offers and nothing! They only seem to give me zen once i submit a query about it, so there system is fail (Or they dont wanna pay unless they are shown proff, which still makes their system fail)