ATTN All PvPing Venomancers

Options
Fetid - Lost City
Fetid - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Venomancer
Do not read these forums. All they contain is 'Can my golem tank HH squad', 'Which pet is better because I'm too cheap for a nix/herc', and 'I want to go fox form veno because it is a viable build and my char looks cute in fox form'

It's kind of depressing really... can the PvP venos get a section where we don't have to filter through this kind of ****?
My fetus will destroy you.
(</3) My heart is shattered. I will share the pain.
Post edited by Fetid - Lost City on

Comments

• Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    im sry that you're too pro for this forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No, just no. If you wanna discuss veno business like the rest of us, you can discuss it and debate it with us.
    >.<
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I agree with the original statement with they should make a section for all the PvP Veno's out there considering that in "PvP Ponderings" there's never any good threads for Venomancers or anything that have anything to do with Venomancers.
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if you want to make a "PvP veno" forum then you gotta make it for all classes, if you want to see veno topics in PvP ponderings then go start one -___-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear
    _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if u really read threads, u'd see that there are always trouble between pvp made venos and pve made venos.
    All depends from what u like.

For example, I love pve, dislike pvp, cuz it's just a time/coins waste.
    And is for rich ppl, that doesnt need to spend their time to lvl up and solo TT/HH to make coins, for legendary pets/channelling gears/gears/weapons/armors/refines.
    Now tell me, what are u thinkin about to do when u'll be 99, to get ur 99 armor, and refine it +5?
    PVP hoping to drop one? ROTFSTCATD u.u

This is a Veno CLASS discussion Forum.
    So, are allowed either pve and pvp thread. And believe me, I see here almost always only ppl asking for the best way to go for pve.

Maybe is pve more intersting than pvp for noobs writing here? ^_^
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it is kinda funny when two different thought processes meet on the threads here. You have PVP minded people arguing with PVE minded people about builds.. and in the end its usually the PVE minded people all agreeing that they are right, because there are more PVE minded people that come into the veno threads.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You need something of an attention span to access any sort of forum. We do actually discuss what builds/gears/skils are better for PvP.

I can see you going into the new Veno PvP forum and complaining about people discussing TW or DT. "Can we get a forum just for discussing me being ganked?".
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    venos are overpowered

nixes are broken

/endthread

i feel that my day is now complete

/facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fetid - Lost City
    Fetid - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if u really read threads, u'd see that there are always trouble between pvp made venos and pve made venos.

And is for rich ppl, that doesnt need to spend their time to lvl up and solo TT/HH to make coins, for legendary pets/channelling gears/gears/weapons/armors/refines.
    Now tell me, what are u thinkin about to do when u'll be 99, to get ur 99 armor, and refine it +5?

So, are allowed either pve and pvp thread. And believe me, I see here almost always only ppl asking for the best way to go for pve.

It just saddens me because venomancers are the single most useful class in PvP.
    You need something of an attention span to access any sort of forum. We do actually discuss what builds/gears/skils are better for PvP.

I can see you going into the new Veno PvP forum and complaining about people discussing TW or DT. "Can we get a forum just for discussing me being ganked?".

You do not, don't lie.
    My fetus will destroy you.
    (</3) My heart is shattered. I will share the pain.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It just saddens me because venomancers are the single most useful class in PvP.

*snickers*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options

You do not, don't lie.

If you can't be bothered reading through threads or using the search function, then PvP may turn out a little too complicated for you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you can't be bothered reading through threads or using the search function, then PvP may turn out a little too complicated for you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Besides, venos do not pvp, everyone knows that.

PS - Hi MANray.... b:bye
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

I'm very poor, don't use pets in PK, and I have the crappiest gear you can have, I still PK.

I just contradicted that you have to be rich to PK (Note: I am dark red name)
    And I can still kill fully buffed 7x Barbs.
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm very poor, don't use pets in PK, and I have the crappiest gear you can have, I still PK.

Imagine how much better you would be using a pet...

And hi Jazmin b:bye
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lvl up a skatefish or sawfly:P give it bleed lvl 4..it work alot:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Venos are the best PvE class. What did you expect?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear
    _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

let's come and pk in HT *_*
    u will be oneshotted in about 1 sec just out of safe zone. And this is PvE server. ^^
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    venos are underpowered
    nixes are broken

/endthread

fix'd

• Diva - Dreamweaver
    Diva - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    *snickers*

+1

I'm a Veno, but that was just.... >.< Venos are NOT that productive at PVP without work. You wanna see PVP? Roll an Archer, mmk, thxbai XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I ain't sayin' that I'm the best. But I'm the best. Hey baby you need that."

My Chars:
    Diva | 8x Vit Blademaster | Dreamweaver | Dragons | PowerSurge owns my soul
    Gwendolynne | 9x Heavy Werefox | Heavens Tear | Tao | I Love you G-Kat
    Xyleena | 8x Support Cleric | Heavens Tear | No Faction | Second Main
    Delecroix | 5x Assassin | Heavens Tear | EqualiZeR Leader | Inactive
    Dessari | 5x Psychic | Dreamweaver | No Faction | Inactive
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    veno's arent left out of pvp. we have awesome power if you know how to use it and if you are doing group pvp like i tend to do. 6v6 the veno has a very important part and benifits everyone by debuffing, and damage amping. but even just 1v1 the venomancer is powerfull. not all players are sitting there with +10 gear all 4 socket tt90/lunar with primevials. there are alot of pkers who have basic gear its just a matter of chosing your targets. or maybe its a matter of what you find to be fun in a game. personally i enjoy trying to take on the big pkers knowing id die just to see how much damage i could do and see how long i can last. its a competition between me and friends to see how many hits it takes for wizzled to kill us. anyways. pvp is not a dead end for venos. just requires a little more immagination in your strategy that some ppl in these forums seem to lack.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if you are talking about 6 vs 6 why dont you take a look at this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpN4DBnxqMw#t=06m17s
    lost city, there is one veno in teams
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Fail thread is fail.b:bye
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do not read these forums. All they contain is 'Can my golem tank HH squad', 'Which pet is better because I'm too cheap for a nix/herc', and 'I want to go fox form veno because it is a viable build and my char looks cute in fox form'

It's kind of depressing really... can the PvP venos get a section where we don't have to filter through this kind of ****?

I kinda have to agree lol

If you look at other forums like archer or BM there is a lot of in-depth fact about pvp strategy, builds and skills.

Here its mostly sill stuff like:

"Dont add to much magic or you take agro from pet when you grind"
    "I cant afford nix QQ which pet should i get instead"
    "Where can i tame a kowlin"
    "What venos are the most cute kittens or bunnies"
    "What lvl can my herc solo TT"

Pretty much every answer to every question here has a pve-perspective and not a pvp one.

If someone is actually a active and serious about pvp and wanna discuss a bit more around that, this section is rather empty. Its weird since venos is one of the most needed members in a pvp party. Its an amazing pvp class thats very balanced endgame if you know what you're doing.

I kinda spend most my time in TT tho like all the other pve-venos b:chuckle
    But i would love if this section had some more pvp-discussions.