FB99 Trophy Mode

AndyNagato - Lost City
AndyNagato - Lost City Posts: 185 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
To you high levels out there, how do I access this, and are there capes available for it? If so, how do I obtain them?
Post edited by AndyNagato - Lost City on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    To you high levels out there, how do I access this, and are there capes available for it? If so, how do I obtain them?

Capes, hmm?

All I know is that you need to kill all the mobs in under, 15 minutes I think it is. Good luck finding a squad that can do that on PWI.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    A group of us went and tried this out in Seat of Torment, in Heaven

All was going well, we paid our cash (600k) and entered, no one got the quest, but we got the trophy badge in our inventories and off we went. We wined this instance.

All was going great, until our BM got stuck on the terrain.

Called a GM (Usagi answered) and they appeared in the instance and released the BM, we also said about the fact no one had got a quest in their quest log for this instance.

After a lot of to-ing and fro-ing (including paying another 600k to enter the reset instance that Usagi did for us) Usagi said that they couldn't help us, and to put a ticket in, stating their name, and they would look into this more.

So, ticket sent, answer got.

We were told not to do it again until they had 'fixed' it and the person who wined had their wines returned to them.

So my advice would be do not try this yet and you may end up like us, 1.2m outta pocket and very upset we couldn't do trophy mode yet.

I will mention though, Usagi was very helpful and spent a good amount of time trying to sort this for us, Thanks Usagi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    A group of us went and tried this out in Seat of Torment, in Heaven

All was going well, we paid our cash (600k) and entered, no one got the quest, but we got the trophy badge in our inventories and off we went. We wined this instance.

All was going great, until our BM got stuck on the terrain.

Called a GM (Usagi answered) and they appeared in the instance and released the BM, we also said about the fact no one had got a quest in their quest log for this instance.

After a lot of to-ing and fro-ing (including paying another 600k to enter the reset instance that Usagi did for us) Usagi said that they couldn't help us, and to put a ticket in, stating their name, and they would look into this more.

So, ticket sent, answer got.

We were told not to do it again until they had 'fixed' it and the person who wined had their wines returned to them.

So my advice would be do not try this yet and you may end up like us, 1.2m outta pocket and very upset we couldn't do trophy mode yet.

I will mention though, Usagi was very helpful and spent a good amount of time trying to sort this for us, Thanks Usagi

I ve seen a post concerning the trophy mode for both FB9 being taken of, cause of some bugs.. but i didnt see any saying that the trophy mode was installed (discovered the mode was added after the TB patch .. )

GMs, couls you please, tell us when such options are instaleld or suppressed from the game ? thats not always the case ;) ( even though there is a post for warsong.. but the instance isnt closed)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    Pretty sure you're not supposed to wine it.
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We wined this instance.
    i

Here is what you did wrong, Trophy Mode has to be done unwined.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you recall from my post, Usagi reset the instance for us to try again.

As we had no wines (already used) after paying again to enter, the second one was of course, unwined.

Still same result
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1) You cannot access it right now, as they removed the NPC's outside of the FB's in order to complete it

2) You need to do it all unwined in under 16minutes for Gold

3) When a group of us did this, the quest was accepted but there was no Quest in our log. There should be one with a timer for you to be able to watch your time should you choose too.

4) Ticket was sent in regards to Trophy Mode weeks ago and answered, because at the end the NPC never "popped."

Here are a few tips from a guide that I put together for the guild:

"How to Play

1) The party leader should speak to the Immortal Tracker (outside of the FB). For the level 89 and 99 dungeons, the leader can choose the mode to play

2) Pay 600k coins as fee (There is no free lunch so you have to "bribe" your way in)

3.) The whole party will be teleported inside the dungeon and each member will be given an edict. NOTE: General’s Edicts and Comrade’s Edicts will vanish the moment you leave the instance, so be careful.

4.) No maximum time requirement but the quest will be timed. Time starts as soon as you get your edict and ends as soon as you kill the required boss.

5.) The rewards NPC will appear once the boss and at least 50% (?) of mobs have been killed. The NPC will not appear if the conditions are not met.

FB99 Heaven --> Torturess Venerator & Hellfire Abomination
    FB99 Hell --> Monoblat Dracoboa & PeachBlossom Ritualistic
    FB89 Heaven --> Fats
    FB89 Hell --> Phlebo

VERY IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFO!!

* All members should be within the vicinity of the party leader once the boss is killed or else the rewards NPC will disappear.

* Clearing the dungeon doesn't automatically mean getting the highest rewards. Rewards are still based on the performance of the party.

* Wines are not allowed

* Instance must be a new one

* The party leader, in the General mode, should not be disconnected.

* Any disconnected member will lose the edict and the chance for the reward.

* In the General mode, the party leadership should not be passed

* No party member should die (LMAO...you will die...ijs...Advisable NOT too. IF the Cleric dies, must have a res scroll or the Go to Town option will port them outside of the instance. Remember too you can only really use 1 if going for Gold since the cool-down for Res scrolls is 15minutes)"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • hot4
    hot4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We finished it once.

Got squad of 6, talked to NPC outside of entrance, paid 600k total.
    Go inside kill mobs unwine, you got points for every mob you kill.
    You need at least 6k points in 2hr for reward.
    the more you kill, better reward.
    Reward NPC is right after last boss.
    We did kill 80% of fb mobs to get to final boss in an hr.
    We got only little exp reward. Maybe we didn't clear the WHOLE fb, i guess.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Here is what you did wrong, Trophy Mode has to be done unwined.
    You CAN wine it. We did it wined and finished it. (same seat of torment) Only problem with the wined run was that you barely have enough mobs to get up to 6000 points which is the MINIMUM required points. Those who wanted to try for fun probably wined it. Those who wanted to try for the record, then unwined.

But since its gone for the time being.... well .. nothing to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear
    BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ?????????????????I today did see Usagi walking around Archo west distr WTF was she doing there and that **** Curse_ killed me i wanted to duel Usagi i didnt cuz of that idiot Curse_
    Im just staying cool.b:coolb:coolb:cool
    Main Char lvl 71 Barb (Axe__Man)
    Myself Blademaster lvl 63 (BLADE_COOL)
    Alt Archer lvl 30 (Archermanx)b:laugh
    all stay coolb:cool
    I HATE BEING KILLEDb:angry
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ?????????????????I today did see Usagi walking around Archo west distr WTF was she doing there and that **** Curse_ killed me i wanted to duel Usagi i didnt cuz of that idiot Curse_

Forum rage FTW
    I like pie
  • BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear
    BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wtf what you mean...
    Im just staying cool.b:coolb:coolb:cool
    Main Char lvl 71 Barb (Axe__Man)
    Myself Blademaster lvl 63 (BLADE_COOL)
    Alt Archer lvl 30 (Archermanx)b:laugh
    all stay coolb:cool
    I HATE BEING KILLEDb:angry
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    DAMN you have an obsession with with Curse_

And nice necro/fail thread derailment.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Bludd - Harshlands
    Bludd - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Here's a link to a vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXXW7Ffe0uk

Shows from the EP perspective. I don't think I bothered to post an EA/WB one, but they are also on youtube.
  • Secuoia - Heavens Tear
    Secuoia - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    DAMN you have an obsession with with Curse_

And nice necro/fail thread derailment.

Isnt necro with 1 month? 15 to 12 is not 1 month but 25 days
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Isnt necro with 1 month? 15 to 12 is not 1 month but 25 days

the first derailment/necro was from 1-22 to 2-15 then they waited until today to reply. i would say it was actually well off topic and hasnt been on since january
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ego præcipio tibi, resurgendi.

Soulless point multiplier for double near necro post.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Ego præcipio tibi, resurgendi.

This looks like a NECRO!

ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 4 years 2 days 8 hours 21 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lol

inb4lock

SweetieBot please give ToyMaker_NOT 3 points for sheer naughtiness
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014

SweetieBot please give ToyMaker_NOT 3 points for sheer naughtiness
    Sparafucile - Harshlands awards 3 points to ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide!
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide is now in 10th place for March 2014 with 3 points (3 points overall).
    Sparafucile - Harshlands can still award another 27 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    b:laugh lol i actually read most of the first page before i realised it was a necro, and its nice to see GMs used to help out, can we have those GMs back please? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nope, they were abducted by aliens, or the NSA, or something...
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    *shoots in the foot twelve times* b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.