pets for sale CHEAP

helpinghandman
helpinghandman Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Venomancer
im selling pets ranging from lvl 3 to lvl 9 and prices from 1000 to 8000 coins im uselly found next to the teleporter in the city of the lost my name is dooogy and faction is amusment come buy some!!!!!
Post edited by helpinghandman on

Comments

• Dooogy - Raging Tide
    Dooogy - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sorry but i had to send my computer away to get fixed but i will be bak soon around next week on thursaday i now have lvl 12 pets and im selling a very popular pet named dark walker very i think thats wat they are RARE by the way im helping hand man but i changed my avatar
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1. No, they are not rare.
    2. If I can use a pet then I can tame it myself.
    3. Ok, was going to complain that you don't say what server you're on, but you fixed your avatar.
    4. Wrong forum. Your server forum. This is advertising. Indeed you're spamming. At least it's spam for an in-game service, so you're nearly in the right place.
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angry
    Needs more flame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't flame this thread, it's cute b:chuckle
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Okay. Just need more cowbell ... but there isn't a cute teddy bear icon for that. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't flame this thread, it's cute b:chuckle

I agree, no need to flame someone new to the game who is working hard on honest entrepreneurial skills.

I greatly admire your initiative Dooogy, and you are definitely on the right track to being a good merchant. Unfortunately, I do not think there will be much of a market for the pets you are selling. As Vitenka stated, most Venos will go tame their own pets if they need one and save themselves the money.

Nonetheless, there might be some who appreciate the convenience of buying a pet rather than having to spend their own time finding it on the map.

So don't get discouraged if your sells are low. As you level higher and learn more about the game, I have no doubt you will be successful at tapping into the market for some good coin b:victory
  • Dooogy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    thanks guys for the advice i am stopping selling pet eggs i just needed some money if u guys can help with money making pleze pm me
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well now heres no reason you cant make monie off pets but you might want to think about getting some more rare pets b:cute
    yknow cuddly pups, tabby plumdrops... maybe find out the snow hare spawn and try selling a few of those, there quite tricky to get, but if you get good at rare taming you can make some fair money :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dooogy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    hey thanks for even more tips ive started getting more high lvl pets now and i was wondeing if u new were to find any rare pets and wat lvl they are
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hey thanks for even more tips ive started getting more high lvl pets now and i was wondeing if u new were to find any rare pets and wat lvl they are

the nicies guid to rare pets: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/rarepet.php b:thanks

however thats not going to tell you spawn times, apart from the herc, nix and snow hare those pets only spawn once every 12 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dooogy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    what does spawn time mean? and i bought loads of high lvl pets of this guy 4 super cheap and sold em for loads lol
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In regards to your inquiry about where to find rare pets, and what spawn times are, you may find it beneficial to consult this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=478942&highlight=rare+guide

Pasted below is another useful thread to learn some tips on making money, though it sounds like you are doing well already b:victory

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125991
  • Dooogy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    thank you for the links