Look at this

2»

Comments

• TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its the alt of one of the Vietnamese heavy cash shopping BMs, the Kiem-guys, dunno which one tho b:chuckle

So yeah like, im gonna make an archer, oracle it to 100 and spend a billion on getting a Nirvana weapon +12. Kinda like that. Guessing its why people seen him air-to-grounding in pvp and getting rolled by 9X >.<.

But he prolly get better soon and starts molesting people his own lvl with that weapon, not like learning archer basic skills for pvp is that challenging.

Surprised the max dmg isn't more than 500 compared to rank 8 +12, and he needs to reforge it to get interval bonus.
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:laugh Was it worth it?
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its ok. keep thinking the best bow PWI is garbage because you wont be able to use claws. You know your class oh to well.

>.> isnt warsoul the best???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Only jealous at the +12 next to it. The stats are quite garbage. And for an EA a debuff is pretty much everything. If it had Soul Shatter on it I would be 100% jealous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Only jealous at the +12 next to it. The stats are quite garbage. And for an EA a debuff is pretty much everything. If it had Soul Shatter on it I would be 100% jealous.

It does have Soul Shatter on it.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow so many jealous ppl... I find it funny how sum ppl r talking the stats r **** when it has soul shatter on it, Im not an archer but I know how soul shatter can win a fight. OP bow no doubt.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    op damage.. but i would be better with dex and interval.. end of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If it were advanced soul shatter, a dex boost, and -interval I'd be sufficiently jealous.... but as is, the only thing it has I'd even glance twice at is the +12 it has while being a G15 weapon.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Cool wep bro. Also lol @ carebear nerd rage ITT.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow so many jealous ppl... I find it funny how sum ppl r talking the stats r **** when it has soul shatter on it, Im not an archer but I know how soul shatter can win a fight. OP bow no doubt.

I would be totally jealous if he farmed it/got help farming it, its a really sweet weapon even tho it doesn't have the best stats.

But he used irl money and bought 250 rapture crystals, which is like 700-800 mil in game coins - nu clue how much gold you have to sell in AH to get all that money b:shocked.

Really nothing do be jealous of, he paid for it b:chuckle With that amount of money spent it better be a nice weapon, we all have the option to do the same as him (well if we have a job or some sort of irl income).

He didn't get one of the most important stats, which is the 0.1% interval which is why people are being all negative. All tho that can easily be sorted by reforging it, think its costs like 3 or 7 rapture and according to GM you wont loose refines. But who knows :/
  • Atreana - Lost City
    Atreana - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    YEPS! The pie was so ABSOLUTELY worth it and delicious too. b:victory The cheesecake looks good too.
    b:laugh Was it worth it?
  • Secuoia - Heavens Tear
    Secuoia - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, im so jealous, he wasted hundreds, maybe thousands, of real money to +12 a weapon
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Isnt pwi is about winner take all?
    And the winner that i've seen r the ones that spent thousand of rl money in game
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, im so jealous, he wasted hundreds, maybe thousands, of real money to +12 a weapon

l2comma brah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    l2comma brah

wouldn't it be "l2comma, brah" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wouldn't it be "l2comma, brah" b:chuckle