Tattoo Fashion

Dajarum - Lost City
Dajarum - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
Im thinking tattoos for our characters would be a great addition to the boutique. Like setup a different box for tattoos so you can wear them in unison with shirts or without ie. cut off shirts with arm sleaves or just a backpiece/chestpiece with no shirt things of that nature would be a really great addition to the game and shouldnt be to difficult to implement.
Post edited by Dajarum - Lost City on

Comments

• Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I suggested a similar idea awhile back. But it had no profit to it so I doubted the GMs would even consider. Yours is better.

Another good idea is some type of system for making a tattoo on your character, so that you can have your own tattoos on your character. This would allow for completely original characters, giving each player a better sense individuality ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dajarum - Lost City
    Dajarum - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree a system like that would be better but at the same time harder to implement in game i would imagine, you would have to program it to allow 3rd party graphics to be entered into the game which would then take up a ton of server space because everyone would be doing it, which is why the boutique style of implementing it would require less programming ie less work than allowing for all the 3rd party graphics as mentioned earlier. It would be great if it could be implemented your way Tapion, but due to the high data volume the boutique way would be a more efficient way of getting it in game. good idea though
  • Ulquira - Lost City
    Ulquira - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *Dreams of a fancy rose tatt* oh yeh b:dirtyb:chuckle

IMO tattoos are a brilliant idea, i love having more ways to customise my char so its not a clone of anyone :P