perfect world story.

Options
Aseroth - Heavens Tear
Aseroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
hey sup i just wanted to know if u guys wanted to write a story for perfect world.

before we begin we will need to know our charicters and there personality and stuff.

ill tell u mine.

char #1 vasto aragoth: a demonic winged elf (demon winged elf)
he is the prince of hell and tries to save earth from all the demons and fallen angels trying to destroy it including his brother. thats right vasto's brother is evil!
he is under the training of a wizard who trained the psychic class of the tideborn the ways of the spirit in an effort to save there race.

char #2 eseron ???: his last name is unknown...anywho he is the wizard we were talking about earlier. yes he made an effort to save the tideborn by training them but it only led to war so he left.
infact eseron is the most powerfull spiritual wizard in the world!
in his effort to help vasto save earth (the barrier between heaven and hell) he trains him to fight and prepares him for his most difficult battle no not even his brother...but himself!
yes vasto is cursed with a demonic form in wich his bloodline has carried through the aeons.
and if vasto can fight this curse and win than he can turn it from his weakness to his strength!

char #3: daggoroth aragoth: vasto's older brother a fallen angel form of winged elf who sees vasto's concern for mere mortals to be weak and plans to destroy earth and heaven to prove it!
he always took the bloodline seareously even as a little boy.
perhapse the reason is that he lost his angel mother long ago to a demon who gave him the idea that not being one of them was wrong.
if vasto cant defeat him than all of earth and heaven is doomed!

ok those r my charicters now if u want in the story just explain the charicters u wanna put in and there background and well be ready!
Post edited by Aseroth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh and there r others too.

Laxas: vasto's human best friend.
    a nice guy with a mastery of blade yes thats right a blade master.
    he travels with vasto into demon taretory and fight in seemingly imposible odds and would u believe it? they win!

paranaraira: para for short, she is vasto's little sister...well not biological sister but he took her in as his sister after she was about to be attacked by a fallen angel.
    and yes to answer ur questions yes fallen angels r evil angels who were kicked out of heaven. so anyway vasto now protects her and doesent mind at all that shes not his biological sister. she always gets into tight situations but thats y she has vasto.

cheiften: vasto's imployer who hired him as one of his highest ranking marshals in his faction. cheiften sends vasto on secret missions to investigate regons flowing with demonic energy. wich helps vasto alot when he's on a hunt for a perticular demon or fallen angel.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i was beaten??? T.T Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    heh thanks if u want u can make ur charicters and they can be in the story too.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    heh thanks if u want u can make ur charicters and they can be in the story too.

Actually, Aseroth...they're not really interested in your story. "Cool story bro" is just a phrase that really means "Your post is too long/not interesting enough to hold my attention".

...welcome to the PWI Forums.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Actually, Aseroth...they're not really interested in your story. "Cool story bro" is just a phrase that really means "Your post is too long/not interesting enough to hold my attention".

Or "I read it, and I nearly /wristed"
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ah nvm this was supposed to be an activity for everyone to perticipate. if i wanted to make a solo story i would have made it a video.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Welcome to PWI forums. b:pleased
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Shhh! b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk