Some Q's

Options
Woneo - Harshlands
Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Blademaster
BooHoo. Harshlands is dead, so I plan on moving to new server with a friend, even though its PVE, PVP for me is the selling point.
I have always played the One-Shot class, the glass cannons. And as far as I know, Blademasters arent that great of dd's. Sure I can die by them, but in no huge hit. I'm asking, is it possible to dish out a 1-hit to your lvl? I've always wanted to play BM but its lack of strength compared to some other classes...
Post edited by Woneo - Harshlands on

Comments

• LuneLain - Lost City
    LuneLain - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Where'd you get your infro from? 'Cause your post read as if it was about some other class.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BM's can one hit, I do it in TW against fully buffed people. To another phys melee, probably not no, but not many casters can one hit their own class as well.

But to answer your question, yes, a BM can one hit a player.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    HF+TE to an airborn squishy = b:bye

They can also one shot you on the ground, but they've only ever done that to me with highly refined weapons and a zerk+crit...

But who cares, Blademasters are tough! That's why I'm still playing mine instead of stoping at 30 or 40 like most of my alts.
  • Servant - Harshlands_1335101201
    Servant - Harshlands_1335101201 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BooHoo. Harshlands is dead, so I plan on moving to new server with a friend, even though its PVE, PVP for me is the selling point.
    I have always played the One-Shot class, the glass cannons. And as far as I know, Blademasters arent that great of dd's. Sure I can die by them, but in no huge hit. I'm asking, is it possible to dish out a 1-hit to your lvl? I've always wanted to play BM but its lack of strength compared to some other classes...

a bm should never one hit you but you should never be able to kill one at the same level..

a bm is like an energizer bunny they keep going and going with sutras genie heals and charms.. a bm is a aoe bandit from hell that loves it when more than one person is attacking him in melee range.. while i bm may not one hit you a bm is by far the op class.. people who say barbs are better than bm in opness are nub and simply stated there bm like dumbasses

im talking from a axe bm perspective
    244 strength
    54 dex
    214 vit
    3 mag
    this is a 100lvl stat build with + from 100 items will have enough strength for weapons and also will have 6000+ unbuffed totaly naked health

5 aoe skills in a row you better build to have more than one person attacking you or thats a waste of resouces

oh and as far as my knowledge goes this is my third bm
    i have made a 70+ fister a 80+ sword and this guy the axer axes is only way to go

7x barb 6x assassin 6x archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Back when I was 2.5 str/2.5 dex per level using calamity axes I oneshot an archer with a 4.4k HF zerk crit. Yes bms can one shot.