Sin Final Skills

Options
Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
I saw a thread for Psy final skills so i thought I'd make one for sins. Since sins are ninjas I think these are good.

Aoe Attack - Rain of Blades - A shower of daggers fall from the sky dealing damage to the target and all other enemies 8 meters around the target, and causing bleeding.

Aoe Debuff - Poison Gas - A bomb goes off releasing toxic gases, poisoning the target and all enemies 8 meters around the target.

Any other ideas or ways to improve the 2 ideas listed above?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tapion_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sins aren't ninjas... they're assassins >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    We kind of are ninjas when you think about it. Extremely similar. The knife throw skill and stealth mode skills, the fighting style, they all seem to scream ninja.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The first one sounds like wizzy's Blade Tempest.
    The second one like Veno's Nouxios gass.

Neither has really any to do with assasins.
    First way to get a good sin skils is, what is a sin? What are it's characteristics?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why is it that both the psy and sin lvl 79 skill threads are suggesting aoes for their lvl 79 skills?

As if both classes don't have aoes already...

And besides, to my knowledge none of the classes lvl 79 skills (except for maybe venos, not sure) are AOE. They're either single target attack/self-buff/single target buff/single target debuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Eternal Torment: Stack the bleed status on target until this debuff is removed [~cancel the time duration of bleed]. Every atk upon target will also cause the target to bleed for 1000k physical damage over 9sec. Last 10min

Blood Rage: Self buff, increase atk lvl depends on different in hp % between you and your enemy. Last 10min
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Okay how about this one. But can't think of a name.

A version of knife throw, but the thrown dagger explodes on contact causing high damage. Doesn't have to be aoe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you reeks of Naruto
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you reeks of Naruto
    I'm more of a Dragonball Z guy actually(as you can see by my name) but I have watched it and you have to admit the Assassins on this game are quite similar to ninjas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Watter - Lost City
    Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol sins are already overpowered and u still want an ulti? with BLEEDING? lol
    if pwi get an ulti skill for sins, i stop playing and go play dragon fable >.>
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    me like how both the OP's suggestion are AoE attacks for an Assassin class.
    b:shutup
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how do you like mine eh, vermin ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how do you like mine eh, vermin ;)

first one be way too OP.
    all a sin has to do is just keep stacking it and anyone without purify would drop dead.
    2nd one might work.

now give me some sunflower seeds
    ._.'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    since sins are already actually enough OP i really cannot think of any final skill for them.

reduce the incredibiity of some of their skills, then ask me again this...
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How about an aoe that lowers your target's awareness level by the number of targets in range?

Shadow Reinforcement - While in Stealth Mode, lower the awareness level of all enemies within the the range of 10 meters around you by the number of enemies within the range of 10 meters around you. The awareness level reduction changes as the number of enemies within the 10 meter range changes. If Stealth Mode is canceled, this effect is canceled. Can't be used if Shadow Escape is in cooldown. Lasts for 9 seconds.
    Retired b:bye
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aurores I like that one. Watter and Vorhs, sins are not OP. I don't know how many times it needs to be said. All the QQers that say we're OP keep complaining about the skills that set us apart from other classes. Every class has something that sets them apart. The only thing sins can do that is OP is us not being limited to solid objects. Other than that we're no more OP than any other class, and we deserve to have our skill tree completed just like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rastul - Lost City
    Rastul - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aurores was nice and not OP. You're an assassin, you should be able to at least hide from monsters with an IQ lower then the average troll.

How bout this?

Walking Shadow:

Uses your shadow to help you in combat. It has the same stats and damage out you, and copies your skills. But, it uses your MP/HP, therefore when it gets hit, YOU get hit.
    5-7 mins.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That would be awesome. It would take DDing to a whole new level.

It'd be even cooler if they made it so you could duel your own shadow. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aurores was nice and not OP. You're an assassin, you should be able to at least hide from monsters with an IQ lower then the average troll.

How bout this?

Walking Shadow:

Uses your shadow to help you in combat. It has the same stats and damage out you, and copies your skills. But, it uses your MP/HP, therefore when it gets hit, YOU get hit.
    5-7 mins.

Sorry Rastul, but why would anyone want to use a suicidal (naruto-inspired) skill like that? one person could be attacking you while another attacks your shadow and you'll end up dying quickly >.>
    Retired b:bye
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah that skill sounds suicidal in PVP, but in PVE that would be a great skill, especially against bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

How bout this?

Walking Shadow:

5-7 mins.

Revamped, your shadows only deal 1 damage and are killed in one shot, yet their hp shows the hp you have.

You don't suffer the damage that they do.

It's a distraction, 4 sins are hitting you, only one is really doing damage. But which one is it? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Revamped, your shadows only deal 1 damage and are killed in one shot, yet their hp shows the hp you have.

You don't suffer the damage that they do.

It's a distraction, 4 sins are hitting you, only one is really doing damage. But which one is it? b:shocked
    Shadow Clone Jutsu!-creates hundreds of copies of myself-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol would be funny to see tht in game sense im a naruto fan b:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle