Suggestion!

Options
AgedOne - Raging Tide
AgedOne - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
I got a suggestion.. I thought maybe you guys can add more skills to each class, to make the game more incredibly fun. You could possibly also get more people to play your game, if they can run it, so I'm hoping you don't increase the graphic's requirments performance. I mean, your graphics requirments almost failed mines by a bit. MY graphics is RADEON 9200 FAMILY PRO. I can play the game, its just sometimes i see my graphics **** up. But yeah, add more skills. The auto run is also an issue cause when i auto run my character usually runs into an obstacle, and it automaticly stops AUTORUNNING.

I've went to mmohut.com and read the review for Perfect World and i've found out that the EXP RATE : LOW , i always read their reviews and it always seems good. If you guys upped the EXP Rate it'd be very very lovely. b:thanks
Post edited by AgedOne - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rastul - Lost City
    Rastul - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Erm... Have you actually seen the EXP rate?

Most MMOs don't have this EXP rate:
    Story:
    Test, The L1 Newb: Wow! This game is awesome!
    -Test runs around, rather than questing, aimlessly killing-
    Test: OMFG! I'm already L4 and I only killed for like 20 minutes! This game rules!

~Fin

That's actually true too. That's a pretty good EXP rate for any game, let alone a game where you're not questing.

And a/b adding skills:

Have you ever TRIED to animate something? Let me explain it to you, using RPG Maker XP as an example.

Every frame, a skill has to move one frame. RMXP would create a 2D game so a guy swinging a sword wouldn't be that hard. But a 3D game?

You have to make a different animation for every different position. And to create more skills, that would take at least five weeks, and then someone would complain about the new skills.

Autorun:

Of course it stops. You'll look like an idiot running into a wall over and over.

~Rast
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Actually, animating in 3D isn't *quite* that difficult. Essentially, you just have to more different parts of space, and tell it when it should be there. The computer then creates the frames between that.

Alot like keyframes in flash, if you've ever used that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Rastul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmmm... Touche. I've never animated for 3D, so I wouldn't know. But, he's not taking into account that simply saying

"ADD MOAR SKILLZ" does nothing. Try using something like this:

Class:
    Level(s):
    MP/Chi/Spark:
    Animation:
    Description:
    Attack Power:
    Element:

There we go.
  • AgedOne - Raging Tide
    AgedOne - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ADDING MORE SKILLS IS COOL ALRIGHT, dont be a **** this is a suggestion post.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ADDING MORE SKILLS IS COOL ALRIGHT, dont be a **** this is a suggestion post.

Its cool, but you have to be logical on this. Why should the Devs make more skills?

It would cost PWi money, but hey, if they can pull it off, good for us.

But the chances of that happening soon..........

Wanna take a guess?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rastul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! (days)
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The tideborn could use more skills later in the game. They stop getting skills at lvl 59. That's the only thing useful from this thread, really. The autorun could use some modifying, but not quite what the OP has in mind. Now, the autorun takes you in a straight line from point A to point B, regardless of obstacles that may or may not be in the way. How's about we get an autorun that skirts around those obstacles, instead of running into a wall and stopping.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]