Also, no packs till perfect hammers go from 5 gold to 2.b:bye
    b:bye any packs with tokens of luck
    <3 the mp pots.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Depends on what type of pack.
    Also, no packs till perfect hammers go from 5 gold to 2.b:bye

That would give you permanent 500k Gold. After all, Chest of Coins holds 1,000,000 coins and needs a hammer to open. So it sets a minimum bar for Gold.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mmh yeah I'll honestly say I want them back.

Just because I need to get my girl a lunar cape + possibly a love: up and down tome, interval is required...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I saw a gold HP charm for under 1mil today, it was awesome.

No way I want pack back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol this is kinda funny seeing as how everyone before were making threads saying go away we dont want the anni packs and all the rest of comments like that now we are getting threads saying bring them back bring them back lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No thanks...I would appreciate it if the sales team/GM's allowed for the new server to open without a pack sale or oracle sale.

At least for a little while. I want to see who does well grinding and questing normally, or with hyper exp/training eso's.

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol this is kinda funny seeing as how everyone before were making threads saying go away we dont want the anni packs and all the rest of comments like that now we are getting threads saying bring them back bring them back lol

b:lipcurl only those poor people complain about packs not the rich. b:cute
    btw i dont cashshop.
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    No thanks...I would appreciate it if the sales team/GM's allowed for the new server to open without a pack sale or oracle sale.

At least for a little while. I want to see who does well grinding and questing normally, or with hyper exp/training eso's.
    and i lol'd with hyper stones +mijis it'll be just the same just more works but no doubt it'll be the same.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol no one uses oracles anymore with the hyper exp stones why bother? the oracles are a waste of money seeing as how hyper can get you more exp a mob then the oracles can lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I liked the packs even though I didnt get anything but tokens, the tokens themselves are pretty useful.
    >.<
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol no one uses oracles anymore with the hyper exp stones why bother? the oracles are a waste of money seeing as how hyper can get you more exp a mob then the oracles can lol.

I wouldnt know, sorry....I havent used hyper exp stones

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I want them back.
    Merching gold FTW.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I hate AnniPacks. Don't bring them back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    make a token only pack >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I want anni packs back, they were nice and made my life easierb:pleased
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thats funny lol! yes is winning b:laugh
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver
    MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I voted No, and it seems to be a tie XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf." -Nicholas Kerensky
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it wont be tie for sure
    despite people say that they hate packs but they still buying them.
  • Reysassin - Heavens Tear
    Reysassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That would give you permanent 500k Gold. After all, Chest of Coins holds 1,000,000 coins and needs a hammer to open. So it sets a minimum bar for Gold.

no, it wouldn't give a permanent 500k gold. someone said the same thing a year ago when the hammers and chests hit (that it would set price to 200k/gold) only problerm wiht it setting it to that price is noone is dumb enough (at least i hope) to pay that for a hammer to open a chest... lets do the math shall we... 500k/gold x 2 = 1 mil coin...

theres no gain there... noone would do it if they had the common sense level of your average carrot... the gain is barely negligable at 450k...

and packs or no packs... gold prices still arent dropping back to what most people without credit cards/that dont charge zen on there own consider a reasonable level...

my humble 2 coins
    ReYVynN-93 barb (semi-retired)
    Reysassin-8X assassin (semi-actively levelling til sage/demon skills drop)
    Sbiggs-54 veno
    and others to remain unlisted...

"What is best in life?"
    "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And here the lamentation of their women."

"Oracles... wtf are oracles..? I'm here to play the game, not power level through it so i can call other people noobs..."
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    so i can heal his( ^ ) butt b:irritated

-Gets her bat out- give me my cheap mp herb nao!!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    Coral packs pls. I didn't get a mount yet, and those level 5 tomes are cheap intervals.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    no, it wouldn't give a permanent 500k gold. someone said the same thing a year ago when the hammers and chests hit (that it would set price to 200k/gold) only problerm wiht it setting it to that price is noone is dumb enough (at least i hope) to pay that for a hammer to open a chest... lets do the math shall we... 500k/gold x 2 = 1 mil coin...

theres no gain there... noone would do it if they had the common sense level of your average carrot... the gain is barely negligable at 450k...

and packs or no packs... gold prices still arent dropping back to what most people without credit cards/that dont charge zen on there own consider a reasonable level...

my humble 2 coins

If that's true, then why do people buy tokens of best luck for 4.9m?
    Free 100k.

That's because
    A) Lots left
    B) Lots gave up QQing about it and grumble about in faction chat
    C) Lots are indifferent
    D) Lots are addicted to herb yuanxiao b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    CHARM PACKS!!!!!!!
    we need them badly!!!

so who want packs to be back b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Troll harder noob.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angryb:angryb:angry i want packs now
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I dunno. I wouldn't say no, because hey, being a gold merchant pays off. I was just always too lazy to try utilise such a market before hand.

That and the extra money I get would help me get SoF for my veno.

[Or PWI could just do a Battle Pet Pack sale. That would be a cool pack sale as far as I'm concerned.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary
    Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I like the tokens!

As for charms, I like the...whatever case that was that came out some months ago. Silver or Gold HP charm was going at whooping 400k. Why didn't it come out again?!
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, and for those who QQ about gold price....
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/100311/10021268273672648.jpg
    It is not this bad yet is it >:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]