Best way to use LA veno in PVP

Furfuf - Lost City
Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
So im on a PVP server but its not something i do very often. Mostly because im not that great at it. I could sure use some tips on what skills to use and in what order.
b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
Post edited by Furfuf - Lost City on

Comments

• Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Purge. Amp. Stun. Bleed.

Tons of options venos can use to **** ppl with.
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank you. Looks like its foxy form for the killing then lol
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Always run around wiht 299 chi. If someone jumps you bramble hood and stun/bleed with a PHOENIX (yes it has to be a phoenix), then stun with nix, then if they aren't dead by then they're probably lvl 100.

Seriously though, pvp shouldn't be done until like 90. Most 'lowbie' pvp is just 100's killing lowbies.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Always run around wiht 299 chi. If someone jumps you bramble hood and stun/bleed with a PHOENIX (yes it has to be a phoenix), then stun with nix, then if they aren't dead by then they're probably lvl 100.

Seriously though, pvp shouldn't be done until like 90. Most 'lowbie' pvp is just 100's killing lowbies.

yeah, what she said b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010

lol... you can still have lots of fun pvping in servers where there are lots of people higher lvl then you. Just pvp vs people around your lvl, if ahigh lvl comes just leave or gank them.

and you don't need a nix to pvp as a veno, although it helps a ton and if you can save up for one untill you have enough coins or rl money (or mixture of both) to buy one if your real serious about pvping a lot.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    there is no all class strategy...

depending on class try out things:

foxform, purge, amp

spark, skillspamming

run away...i mean kite while your pet nibbling on your enemy...throw in stun or heal pet...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol... you can still have lots of fun pvping in servers where there are lots of people higher lvl then you. Just pvp vs people around your lvl, if ahigh lvl comes just leave or gank them.

and you don't need a nix to pvp as a veno, although it helps a ton and if you can save up for one untill you have enough coins or rl money (or mixture of both) to buy one if your real serious about pvping a lot.

You do need a nix if you're gonna pvp at high lvls. You cant pvp w/o a nix anymore 95+ unless you have like +12 gear (and than im pretty sure you can afford nix to).

Every veno has a nix - so you need one to or you be gimped and at huge disadvantage.

Everyone also has 1000000 billion phy def/hp and highly refined weapon from Draco Orb +10 sales and event gear so you wont do enough dmg with a bee or any other pet that will get 1 shoot by everyone.

But at low lvls if you want some fun lowbie pvp - a bee with flesh ream on it is just fine b:chuckle
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You do need a nix if you're gonna pvp at high lvls. You cant pvp w/o a nix anymore 95+ unless you have like +12 gear (and than im pretty sure you can afford nix to).

Every veno has a nix - so you need one to or you be gimped and at huge disadvantage.

Everyone also has 1000000 billion phy def/hp and highly refined weapon from Draco Orb +10 sales and event gear so you wont do enough dmg with a bee or any other pet that will get 1 shoot by everyone.

But at low lvls if you want some fun lowbie pvp - a bee with flesh ream on it is just fine b:chuckle

lol don't need nix for pking uh..<_< sawfly work good with 5 bleed...and i see 9x veno killed a 100 ppl with just a sawfly..so stop think nix is evrything..xD if ya wnat save coins get sawfly..and get a life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Raybeez - Lost City
    Raybeez - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    blah!! Nix is weak!! Snow Hare beeches!!
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol don't need nix for pking uh..<_< sawfly work good with 5 bleed...and i see 9x veno killed a 100 ppl with just a sawfly..so stop think nix is evrything..xD if ya wnat save coins get sawfly..and get a life

nix is not everything but it helps in pvp,and u stop be against nix just cuz u dont have one.
    sawfly is a half shot for lvls 100+..not even 1 shot
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If your going to purge someone make sure they have sparked, used a strong defense skill or have some sort of buffs z.z
    I see lots of venos purging people when they have no buffs.