Whats the prob of pvp in HL?

13»

Comments

• Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    when i used to play it always was me against the world, pretty boring after a whileb:surrender
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I can remember when I was lower lvl'd (30's or so on my BM) seeing red text come up saying The Wraiths have been spotted near..(where ever) and teleporting as quick as you could to get there Why? Simple....PvP! You would see ppl like RedBetty,Brendle and many who post on forums...just PvPing anyone and everyone for as long as the Wraith were at that place. If I remember correctly there were battles every couple of hours and the PvP was fun even with the higher lvl'd players, because you could at least get a hit or two in on them if you were lucky. They weren't as Cash Shopped OP'd and there wasn't Anni Pack Gears that helped them. It was good old lvling and perfecting skillz.

Those Wraith Battles everyone PVP'd regardless of lvl because everyone showed up to them. Some lower lvls would go for the Wraith drops. They would get pk'd and instead of QQing they would inturn Pk someone else. They were a Blast.

I can also remember watching PK Wars at H.O When ppl were not afraid to leave safe zone. I remember seeing 70+ ppl at one time just having a blast Pking anyone and everyone.I hear people talking about the "great PK Wars" at West.....Well these people clearly weren't around when PK Wars at H.O. every a regualr occurance.

Going to both of these events made me want to PVP. I remember wanting a Red name for so long because of those. Now I don't care about PvP cuz With Op'd races, Oracled players,Anni Packs the fun is gone.

Maybe PWI instead of bring new things to ruin the PvP fun,should look at equalizing classes,stop making lvling so easy,stop making becoming op'd so readily available and bring back those things that made PvP..Well FUN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I cant believe ppl still post in this threadb:bored
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I cant believe ppl still post in this threadb:bored

hi pai b:bye
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I can remember when I was lower lvl'd (30's or so on my BM) seeing red text come up saying The Wraiths have been spotted near..(where ever) and teleporting as quick as you could to get there Why? Simple....PvP! You would see ppl like RedBetty,Brendle and many who post on forums...just PvPing anyone and everyone for as long as the Wraith were at that place. If I remember correctly there were battles every couple of hours and the PvP was fun even with the higher lvl'd players, because you could at least get a hit or two in on them if you were lucky. They weren't as Cash Shopped OP'd and there wasn't Anni Pack Gears that helped them. It was good old lvling and perfecting skillz.

Those Wraith Battles everyone PVP'd regardless of lvl because everyone showed up to them. Some lower lvls would go for the Wraith drops. They would get pk'd and instead of QQing they would inturn Pk someone else. They were a Blast.

I can also remember watching PK Wars at H.O When ppl were not afraid to leave safe zone. I remember seeing 70+ ppl at one time just having a blast Pking anyone and everyone.I hear people talking about the "great PK Wars" at West.....Well these people clearly weren't around when PK Wars at H.O. every a regualr occurance.

Going to both of these events made me want to PVP. I remember wanting a Red name for so long because of those. Now I don't care about PvP cuz With Op'd races, Oracled players,Anni Packs the fun is gone.

Maybe PWI instead of bring new things to ruin the PvP fun,should look at equalizing classes,stop making lvling so easy,stop making becoming op'd so readily available and bring back those things that made PvP..Well FUN!

I agree wraith events were really fun. It was one of the things I looked forward to, going to wraith events for PvP. Even if they did still exist, they wouldn't be fun anymore for me. Because it would be KY + Zulu + Evoke + Takoda + Crimson teaming up against KD. And when KD left because it is pointless to even try to win against those numbers, KY + Zulu + Evoke + Takoda + Crimson would start crying that there's no PvP.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I agree wraith events were really fun. It was one of the things I looked forward to, going to wraith events for PvP. Even if they did still exist, they wouldn't be fun anymore for me. Because it would be KY + Zulu + Evoke + Takoda + Crimson teaming up against KD. And when KD left because it is pointless to even try to win against those numbers, KY + Zulu + Evoke + Takoda + Crimson would start crying that there's no PvP.

The way Zulu teams up with KD seems more like they are allies then anything and I dont remember last time a KY teamed with zulu against any guild. With that said, since u dont pk I guess its understandable that u dont know about this.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Zulu teaming with KD was over 2 months ago. Are you still bitter about QQme attacking KY before you were even in KY too?

I never see you when the aforementioned guilds are crashing WBs, but then again, if you don't have a +10 weapon you just don't matter nowadays. Next time I See myself get hit with pitfall I'll know you're there.

You're right, I don't waste my time at west gate all day therefor I have never pvp'd before.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Zulu teaming with KD was over 2 months ago. Are you still bitter about QQme attacking KY before you were even in KY too?

I never see you when the aforementioned guilds are crashing WBs, but then again, if you don't have a +10 weapon you just don't matter nowadays. Next time I See myself get hit with pitfall I'll know you're there.

You're right, I don't waste my time at west gate all day therefor I have never pvp'd before.

First of all, when QQme atked KY I was in QQme.
    Im prob never on when KY is crashing a KD world boss, but I would always go if there was any wb crashing. Now u say I need +10 weapon so I can matter nowadays yet I keep killing alot of lvl100s with my +5, if thats the case sumthing is wrong right? Its true that Im not a big factor against op players with +10 weapons and good gears, but with my +5 Im still capable of one shotting alot of em . Next time I c u pvping (will that ever happen?) I'll make sure to use a pitfall on u so u know Im there ;)
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Even if they did still exist, they wouldn't be fun anymore for me. Because it would be KY + Zulu + Evoke + Takoda + Crimson teaming up against KD. And when KD left because it is pointless to even try to win against those numbers, KY + Zulu + Evoke + Takoda + Crimson would start crying that there's no PvP.

Since when are zulu and crimson allied to Evoke? last time i was online zulu and KD always pk together, dont know wht world u live in...oh yeah we also attacking crimson in TW!

Just kylin and takoda are SL of those guilds listed, zulu is main targetb:laugh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009