Psy final skills

Options
Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear
Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
Well we all had a fun building & discovering Psychic skills startegies for a while now...
I still dont see new skills after level 79...

Class is an arcane DD and I sure hope new skills are worth the wait.

Rebirth and hi level instances are still done in squad of 6
psy and assassin try to mimic other classes in runs, doing veno work, doing archer work or whatever....instead doing its class work.

Class is an arcane DD/debuffer - i sure hope for hi level skills u PWI guys are planning to implement constant AoE skill like, wizzy dragonbreath...
or a constant debuff/DoT...to make things interesting and open new possibilities to benefit the squad

So I suggest that new skills we get on PSy be:

1. Constant AOE - Soulbleed - similar to Dragons Breath of wizzy - ability to damage several mobs constantly or for a large period of time.

Or at least :

2. Constant Area Debuff - Soul Siphon - similar to cleric BB but lowering max hp of mobs and/or greatly diminishing their attack rate/strength

Within skills like these psy would still follow its DD line of use or medium DD + debuff use

Another suggestion all players are ranting about is making max squad members from 6 to 8
Post edited by Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    constant aoe debuff would be great! i support it.
    constant aoe damage nope >.< archers and wizards should be fine for that, if u give the psy a constant aoe damage then wizards will lose their only role in pw pve... shame
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    constant debuffer thts wut a sqaud would luv lol i wouldb:laugh but constant damage might get psychics a little far into the wizzie territory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

2. Constant Area Debuff - Soul Siphon - similar to cleric BB but lowering max hp of mobs and/or greatly diminishing their attack rate/strength

Personally i wouldn't mind a constant aoe atk, however the debuff is a great idea, after all i dont want to be to similar to a wizard, otherwise there'd be no point in being a TB. And as said, it would prevent wizards being replaced, and offer teams a greater variety of options for grinding/instances.
    AOE sharptooth like debuff, less hp. Would be the best option in my opinion
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think a slowing debuff would be the best idea:

less attack rate, less channel rate and less movement speed

and the concept behind it would be cool for a psychic: something that have to do with "time change" for enemies
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jea I like that idea myself its not the point in stealing other classes traits :)

AOE debuff would be great but not just slow/channel that has a potential to be negligable

WE NEED something to be prety much useful so i still think HP reduction would fit fine

useful for FF RB and still NOT going in WIzzy field

also it suits PSychic persona pretty well
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Zhen like AoE debuf. I liiikkeee the sound of that.
    Maybe also something with def/attack lvls, as those are the psy's signature.

And yes, no normal zhen AoE. It's already enough of a wizzy clone, doesn't need to be a complete wizzy clone (next thing you know psy's go demanding fire skils and undine)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Zhen like AoE debuf. I liiikkeee the sound of that.
    Maybe also something with def/attack lvls, as those are the psy's signature.

And yes, no normal zhen AoE. It's already enough of a wizzy clone, doesn't need to be a complete wizzy clone (next thing you know psy's go demanding fire skils and undine)

Ofcourse thats what i had in mind..perhaps ATT lvl+ AOE but that sounds a bit passive, I would feel like im a cleric doing BB b:laugh

I see Psy as something as underwater necromacer so far, so a debuff we need, ofcourse constant ( like BB,RB ) but it needs to be strong to stand out.

It shouldnt be alowed that archer or veno Hp lowering gets higher than psy
    if it can be implemented.

They need a trademark hi level skill
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ofcourse thats what i had in mind..perhaps ATT lvl+ AOE but that sounds a bit passive, I would feel like im a cleric doing BB b:laugh

I see Psy as something as underwater necromacer so far, so a debuff we need, ofcourse constant ( like BB,RB ) but it needs to be strong to stand out.

It shouldnt be alowed that archer or veno Hp lowering gets higher than psy
    if it can be implemented.

They need a trademark hi level skill

Just thinking about it.
    WHY would every class all of a sudden need a constant skil?
    Sin's already have enough AoE's to cycle them and keep doing it constand. Zhen skils are not the norm of the skils, they are something special.

Though maybe both an AoE buff in attack/def lvl (idk, something like barb's HP buf), and an AoE debuf in attack/def lvl (for RB situation or something.

Hell, I would love the hard waves to get they're attack and def lvl reduced
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    or....

Voodoo mastery: Allow Psy to channel while moving
    God's Domain: grant ally immune to physical damage, empower vigor effect, add 50 to atk and def lvl for 10s.
    Domain of death: AOE soulburn+diminished vigor+ decrease 50 opponent atk and def lvl for 10 sec

Just my fantasy, since we all know wat we do or suggest wont make a change since PW-CN is the one who will decide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    or....

Voodoo mastery: Allow Psy to channel while moving
    God's Domain: grant ally immune to physical damage, empower vigor effect, add 50 to atk and def lvl for 10s.
    Domain of death: AOE soulburn+diminished vigor+ decrease 50 opponent atk and def lvl

Just my fantasy, since we all know wat we do or suggest wont make a change since PW-CN is the one who will decide

I hope you were joking o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ok....let me tone it down a bit

Death touch: *cough* Disequip opponent armors and weapons and render them unable to equip them for 20s. that's psy power for you >:P
    Mind control: random inflict Silent/stun/paralyze/soulburn/sleep on enemy for ??s ( depends on soulforce)
    Mind breaker: Reduce opponent atk and def lvl by 50 for 20s
    Soul of Regeneration: Bless the target to recover ??? over 5 seconds upon receiving damage and and cut all damage taken by 50%. Amount hp recover = 50% damage received + 30% soulforce. A successful heal costs 100 mana and ends this effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Suicidal B1tchslap: Sacrifice urself and kill all players within a 20 meter radius. >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao tht would be hilarious
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options