Why I left my room for the living room

Options
MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Before I begin I must express my thanks to what is currently the room that I've spent the most amount of time in in my house, that is, my bedroom. Even more specifically I must thank my door, the carpet, and the lights that have helped me walk into my living room. That I chose to walk out of my bedroom is in no way a reflection on my sleeping integrity, I did not leave my bedroom over personal squabbles or insomnia.

I left simply because I wanted to watch TV. Upon sitting in my living room I have for the most part stopped being being in my bedroom. My TV volume has stayed at 10% for almost an hour, and it's been on for 1-2 hours in a row, and while I'm here, all I ever do is watch Adult Swim and wait for Robot Chicken to finish. In short I no longer felt that my bedroom offered me any more excitement to watch TV as my living room. Its hard to even look foreward to my bathroom because I have no TV in there. As I continue, note that I am in no way bashing bedrooms, although later the tone of this post will change.

*removed*

I live in my house to escape and relax, we all live in houses for different reasons, but one reason is common to all, and that is we all want to enjoy oursevles. Quite simply, I like being able to use my living room, and really, must I provide detailed answers to justify my decision? I think not. How we, how you, interact with your house is entirely up to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide on

Comments