Endgame sin

pincopallozzo
pincopallozzo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
Hi, i would like to know your opinion about the possible equipment of an assassin at endgame (100+), and (if possible) why.

I mean everything:wepon/ armour/ ornaments / tome and cape

What about the rank 8? Is it worth the huge investment of time needed to reach 200k rep?

thank you
Post edited by pincopallozzo on

Comments

• _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi, i would like to know your opinion about the possible equipment of an assassin at endgame (100+), and (if possible) why.

I mean everything:wepon/ armour/ ornaments / tome and cape

What about the rank 8? Is it worth the huge investment of time needed to reach 200k rep?

thank you

well it comes down to what you wanna do the most PVP or PVE

PVE

Interval is a must- gives you more solo ablitity as well as killing speed
    Physical defense- Must get physical defense in order solo grind/TT/ other various things, all that is up to you

PVP

Everything with +Dex- You want more crit/damage any way possible
    Plus your HP- Saves your from being 1 shotted by various classes as well as gives you survivablity
    Get +Attack Level Stones- By any means neccasary, it will give you extra damage, and with Chill of the deep could be casatrophic for those you pk.

Thats the just of it, how you do it is up to you.

Good Luck man

~Whisper
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well, from the endgame Sins I've seen, the concept is the same as BM: DPS>Spike dmg. People already are afraid of endgame fists BMs. Sin with 4-5 attacks/sec is even worse since they can triple spark right next to you (once they get it) in stealth then freeze you.

So with the goal of DPS, your gear question is answered since there isn't much variation to a full -int set of gears. Check out the BM/Archer forum for the -int gears you need. And yes, if you can afford rank 8 it's worth it since the plate gives you -int. The rank 8 daggers aren't great. The alternative would be Nirvana daggers with -0.1 int.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk