Tt2-3

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
What level should I be/how much HP should I have before I should start tanking 2-3?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mid 80-ish? IDK. Try it and find out. b:chuckle
    (Disclaimer: Bellea not included)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Without doing Bel, I've partied with barbs as low as level 79. With Bel....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    and with bel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SoulFlare - Sanctuary
    SoulFlare - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lower level/under geared barbs would best advised to have a BM with them for better survivability with the bell buff. with Bel I like barbs to have TT90 gear if without a BM.
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    and with bel?

It all comes down to the clerics healing power, i did belial with a lvl 77 tank, mediocre gears.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Auns - Harshlands
    Auns - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    have 2 good clerics with high pdef ~.^ if you can afford it get lightning chaser/earthquake on genie and put alot dexx in :o