Killermate - Harshlands
Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
Post edited by Killermate - Harshlands on

Comments

• Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    awesomeb:victory now get it to attack the crystal without being hit by towers and show us how to :P
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    awesomeb:victory now get it to attack the crystal without being hit by towers and show us how to :P

its mainly a thionk foe enemy focus to cata until his guild mate is near enemy base :P lol they tryed kill the cata ad dont went out
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL that's hilarious!! XD

I was tempted to do that hahaha, didn't realize you could be far enough away to not get hit by AOEs though. That's funny xD

*still laughing my **** off at the part where everyone's hightailing after the cata*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pretty funny b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow that made Armageddon look like some of the most incompetent fools of your server. A simple Bramble Rage in the obviously correct location would have made you visible and out of the 40 something people chasing your catapult none of them even considered the idea.

Embarrassing to say the least

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually.. what's the radius of bramble rage? I have it on my genie but can't log in atm & haven't paid attention. If the max range you can be away from the cata while pulling it is greater than the radius for bramble rage, it wouldn't work to unstealth the sin unless the sin that's pulling missteps.

Too bad awareness pots would probably ruin the fun =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HairyFocker - Lost City
    HairyFocker - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i haven't in any TW.. but am i correct to assume your cata can't attack while you are on stealth?

classic vid btw.. luv it!!b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
    priceless! and quite true b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i haven't in any TW.. but am i correct to assume your cata can't attack while you are on stealth?

classic vid btw.. luv it!!b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

It can if he gets close enough to the target(s). But, if he gets close enough, he'll get hit and killed by the turrets.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited March 2010
    It can if he gets close enough to the target(s). But, if he gets close enough, he'll get hit and killed by the turrets.

oh..

so it has to be like this?

cata---you
    tower

not this?

you---cata
    tower

^ with this, will the cata not face the tower and attack?
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh..

so it has to be like this?

cata---you
    tower

not this?

you---cata
    tower

^ with this, will the cata not face the tower and attack?

The catapult only goes as far as you go.

So, no matter what, it has to be like at some point in time: you=cata
    tower. After the catapult locks onto the target, you can move slightly back:
    you--cata
    tower. However, if you move too far back, catapult follows you, and if you stay too close, AOE will knock you out of stealth.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited March 2010
    last questions for my thoughts

i wonder if the distance from the catapult (green-orange-red indicator) also calculates height as distance..

if not maybe you can do this:

0-=you----
    |<----
    T
    O
    W
    E
    R
    0==0---<---- catapult

be HIGH enough so most AOE's can't harm you and FAR enough so you can beat barrage's 12meter radius.
    or i could be wrong since it might take less than 12meters for the cata to lose interest on its locked target..
    - Varscona
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow that made Armageddon look like some of the most incompetent fools of your server. A simple Bramble Rage in the obviously correct location would have made you visible and out of the 40 something people chasing your catapult none of them even considered the idea.

Embarrassing to say the least

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish

What does Armageddon has to do with this? Hes not from any of those guilds so what r u talking about?
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lmao, funny as hell
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have tried several things to try and solo tower/crystals on my own, and i can tell you know that idea is pointless.

My best was destroying one of the main towers to 40% vs a real guild, but it was rather too costly and the method has 0 tolerance for errors/lag.

Right skills at the right time + absolute domain>Ironguard combo = enough time to dmg a tower/crystal to the point that it really matters(a bit) All you have to do is to have a mental countdown of the recharge time of 3 skills.

My advice is not to try and do so, but believe me when i say there is more than 1 way to abuse stealth on TWs. b:cute

Hopefully soon displayed for everyone's enjoyment in one of my videos.
    It would help a lot if i was in a real TW based guild. b:surrender
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have tried several things to try and solo tower/crystals on my own, and i can tell you know that idea is pointless.

My best was destroying one of the main towers to 40% vs a real guild, but it was rather too costly and the method has 0 tolerance for errors/lag.

Right skills at the right time + absolute domain>Ironguard combo = enough time to dmg a tower/crystal to the point that it really matters(a bit) All you have to do is to have a mental countdown of the recharge time of 3 skills.

My advice is not to try and do so, but believe me when i say there is more than 1 way to abuse stealth on TWs. b:cute

Hopefully soon displayed for everyone's enjoyment in one of my videos.
    It would help a lot if i was in a real TW based guild. b:surrender

any guild is a real guild. and i would be surprised that your guild would let you pull a cat (to try it out) against a similar power guild. plus what you are suggesting of domain and ironguard can be accomplished by any class... so really... any class can pull the cat and live for 15+ seconds. the sin itself doesn't really have any survival skills to make it any efficent of a puller then... say an wiz.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf