Bladey Build Showdown!

Options
Diva - Dreamweaver
Diva - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Blademaster
So you think you have the best Build? Show off! b:chuckle

I am bored, this is my BM: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e4a76b60bf1ec34a

Whats yours? You can use the link I provided to calc yourself a build too. Lets keep it nice tho no one trash anothers build. We all have reasons for statting how we do.

Though, you can hate on my build all day long, I dun care, I like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I ain't sayin' that I'm the best. But I'm the best. Hey baby you need that."

My Chars:
Diva | 8x Vit Blademaster | Dreamweaver | Dragons | PowerSurge owns my soul
Gwendolynne | 9x Heavy Werefox | Heavens Tear | Tao | I Love you G-Kat
Xyleena | 8x Support Cleric | Heavens Tear | No Faction | Second Main
Delecroix | 5x Assassin | Heavens Tear | EqualiZeR Leader | Inactive
Dessari | 5x Psychic | Dreamweaver | No Faction | Inactive
Post edited by Diva - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Pinball_Map - Heavens Tear
    Pinball_Map - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Whats yours? You can use the link I provided to calc yourself a build too. Lets keep it nice tho no one trash anothers build. We all have reasons for statting how we do.

I wouldn't say your build is that bad considering the Accuracy you have is equivalent to other BMs with high DEX and NOT wearing Misties.

Also I assume that you're going to use only Axes/maybe polearms in your build? o.o;

Either you get super lucky with your hits against high Dex or you suffer a lot of misses. Although on the bright side you can tank things amazingly well. Definitely a plus for a PvE situation.

Good luck on your build. Seems like you wanna be a Blade-Barb b:victory
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I use Axes for PVE, and Pikes for PVP. ATM I am a RB Vitality build heavy on Agro skills, my Genie hase 190 Energy enough to use Alphamale more then once in a pull. I am a BM Tank essentially. I enjoy it.b:chuckle I do quite well in PVP, not the best but I don't PVP much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Chars:
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't say your build is that bad considering the Accuracy you have is equivalent to other BMs with high DEX and NOT wearing Misties.

Also I assume that you're going to use only Axes/maybe polearms in your build? o.o;

Either you get super lucky with your hits against high Dex or you suffer a lot of misses. Although on the bright side you can tank things amazingly well. Definitely a plus for a PvE situation.

Good luck on your build. Seems like you wanna be a Blade-Barb b:victory

dex bm got more acc without misty
  • MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver
    MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Haha, here's goes mineb:cute luvs being LABM

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=59d40d1cef38f355
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf." -Nicholas Kerensky
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Looks nice. I'd bump your dex up a bit. Just by 4. Would allow you to use lv85 poles too. Pretty sure pole 1v1 damage is better than axes, so you'd have the ability to be a better DD without altering your build preference.

Not a fan of evasion ornaments. Your defences are a tiny bit on the low end for an 85bm. Maybe try the OHT lv80 Nightfall pendant, you'd only lose 60 hp for a huge jump in defences. Or Demon Slaughter at 86.

Just a suggestion, gl with your build and have fun with it. b:victory

That's a joke...right? =/
    edited March 2010
    Options

No, im being serious. Of course it may differ slightly but this is what im leaning towards. I dont wanna be another cookie cutter BM...b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf." -Nicholas Kerensky
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

G11's in 90 armor? just.... lol. And your patk sucks for how much you've spent. D:

Your survivability must be amazing, but I would just lol at you hitting me.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No, im being serious. Of course it may differ slightly but this is what im leaning towards. I dont wanna be another cookie cutter BM...b:scorn

I'm not flaming or anything, just seems you're restricting yourself a little.

Here's a quick build I made myself on the exact same ridiculously high budget. I cut a few sockets out to oracle to 95. To be fair I haven't even factored nirvana or TT99 here. But anyway.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=45922b428b33ae00

On the same budget....I have much higher HP and MP, vastly higher defences, more attack power, well over twice the attack rate and more crit. I can also easily mutipath with all 4 weapons. With demon marrow I'd have close to 15k magic res and 11.5k defence.

Original builds are awesome, but kinda pointless if they seriously nerf your character without any advantages whatsoever. ^^
    edited March 2010
    Options
    G11's in 90 armor? just.... lol. And your patk sucks for how much you've spent. D:

Your survivability must be amazing, but I would just lol at you hitting me.

Points to Crt%, lol at u now

Points to evasion, lol at you again... when u miss me.

G11s is just a personal preference of mine. You can lol at it, but my previous gear serves me well. Grant it my pAtk may suck but at least im landing all my hits. Nothing wrong being different from the rest of the crowd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm not flaming or anything, just seems you're restricting yourself a little.

Here's a quick build I made myself on the exact same ridiculously high budget. I cut a few sockets out to oracle to 95. To be fair I haven't even factored nirvana or TT99 here. But anyway.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=45922b428b33ae00

On the same budget....I have much higher HP and MP, vastly higher defences, more attack power, well over twice the attack rate and more crit. I can also easily mutipath with all 4 weapons. With demon marrow I'd have close to 15k magic res and 11.5k defence.

Original builds are awesome, but kinda pointless if they seriously nerf your character without any advantages whatsoever. ^^

I like it, im sure i can improve my Crt rate as well. as far as the restricting, its how i play. To me its just challenging and keeps the game play more interesting. I merely choose a different path.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like it, im sure i can improve my Crt rate as well. as far as the restricting, its how i play. To me its just challenging and keeps the game play more interesting. I merely choose a different path.

You want to severly nerf yourself to make the game more challenging and fun, yet plan to spend over a billion in coin on refinements and gear? Why bother spending so much on a BM intended to be mediocre? O_o
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Looks nice. I'd bump your dex up a bit. Just by 4. Would allow you to use lv85 poles too. Pretty sure pole 1v1 damage is better than axes, so you'd have the ability to be a better DD without altering your build preference.

Not a fan of evasion ornaments. Your defences are a tiny bit on the low end for an 85bm. Maybe try the OHT lv80 Nightfall pendant, you'd only lose 60 hp for a huge jump in defences. Or Demon Slaughter at 86.

Just a suggestion, gl with your build and have fun with it. b:victory

I may look into that. Currently most of my ornaments are set upfor HP, I was betting my friend I could get over 7k unbuffed HP wihtout TT80 Gold gear... I won the bet, lol. I like your suggestions. So thanks a lot. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Chars:
  • Grospoliner - Heavens Tear
    Grospoliner - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm just giving you a view of what I had 2 days ago BEFORE I got **** and lost everything. The only things of this I still have is the fists, top, and leggings...but I'm gonna re-up on everything you see in this build.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cabe01d883e9f467
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Points to Crt%, lol at u now

Points to evasion, lol at you again... when u miss me.

G11s is just a personal preference of mine. You can lol at it, but my previous gear serves me well. Grant it my pAtk may suck but at least im landing all my hits. Nothing wrong being different from the rest of the crowd.

you have alot to learn young 1, evasion dont mean anything in this game